Chapter 51: Japanese

We pulled up into the parking lot of a very nice-looking Japanese-themed restaurant. We weren't even inside yet and I felt my stomach grumble at the sight. The cause is that I didn't get a chance to eat at lunch due to my conversation with Nina today.

Oh crap. I totally forgot about Nina coming over to my house today.

I guess I'll have to text her. I hate that I keep blowing her off because of "Harry" reasons but I guess she'll have to wait.

Harry drove to the entrance next to the valet parking He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, slamming the door shut. Me doing the same. He nodded at one of the workers and tossed his keys to him.

Oooh fancy.

We walked up to the front doors of the restaurant. To say this place was amazing would be an understatement. On the outside, it looks casual but as you enter the doors you are admittedly hit with elegance and class. Each table had a stove in front with its own private chef cooking in front of the customers. People, we're dressed in business casual clothes, and the women with their flawless makeup. I looked down at my attire and I was ashamed of what I was wearing. A T-shirt with some light grey sweatpants.

Wow, Harry, it would have been nice of you to warn me and at least let me go home and put on something a little more presentable.

Harry and I walked up to the hostess's desk to get our table. The host led us to a table in the back of the restaurant.

As we walked I couldn't help but notice the nasty glances I received from the women at the tables we passed by. I knew that it was probably because of my clothing. It wasn't really the fanciest thing I owned but, what can I say? I wasn't informed that I should dress like I'm having tea with the queen or something. Good, at least there's dim lighting so that I won't embarrass myself any further.

She sat us down and took our drink orders and informed us that our chef would be here shortly. When the hostess walked away it grew awkwardly quiet between Harry and I. Harry scrolled mindlessly on his phone. I just sat beside him awkwardly.

I could still see faintly out the corner of my eye, women whispering and glancing at me and Harry's table. I thought I heard some of them laughing. I tapped Harry on his leg. 

"Harry, did you notice how people were looking at me... us ever since we came in here?" I questioned.

"No. You're being ridiculous. Why would anybody in here care about you and me.?" He answered.

"Do you think it's because of the way I look?" I questioned.

"What are you talking about you look fine. You're just hallucinating." He dismissed.

Still not convinced I agreed. "Yeah, I guess you're right," I said looking down at my hands.

The chef walked up to our table and introduced himself. Harry and I looked at our menus and ordered our dinner. The chef gladly started to prepare our food. He used different fancy tricks when he chopped the vegetables vigorously with his knives. He then created a huge flame on the stove, lighting up our faces, causing my face to feel warmer, and then he made it die down right after.

When he finished preparing our meals he bowed his head. I thanked him and complimented him on the show. He then walked away leaving Harry and I to enjoy our meals.

"Woah Harry that was really cool," I commented.

"I knew you'd like it." He said.

I took out my phone and texted Nina.

A- hey umm we'll have to talk later because I'm not home rn.

N- okay. Is everything okay?

A- yeah. I'm fine. We'll chat later. Okay?

N- ok ttyl

I put my phone away and turned toward Harry. "Thank you for picking me up and bringing me here. You really didn't have to." I said. 

He shrugged. "It's whatever." He mumbled.

I'll take that as you're welcome I guess.

We started to dig into our food. I picked up a fork full of my stir-fried rice and shoved it into my mouth. The taste excited my taste buds. "Oh my god, this is soo good!" I moaned.

Harry leaned over and whispered. "I wouldn't moan like that if I were you."

I furrowed my brows "why?" I asked.

"Because it does things to me." He said while smirking. He leaned back over to his side. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"What kind of things?" I questioned.

"Believe me, you'll find out soon enough if you keep moaning like that." He warned. 

I gulped. He smirked at my reaction and continued eating his food. A few minutes have passed by with Harry and I casually eating our food. I felt eyes on me so I looked up and my eyes traveled around the restaurant. I noticed that the women were still giving me weird looks.

I know that they saw Harry and I's little encounter just a few seconds ago. Why are they judging me? I have every right to be here just like them.

"Harry, those women keep giving me looks as if they are judging me and it's really starting to annoy me," I said. 

He stopped eating and looked at me. "Is it really bothering you that much?" I nodded. 

He huffed. "Just ignore them. They'll stop."

I signed. "Harry they've been doing it ever since I walked in," I said.

I looked over at the fourth table down and the women were whispering to each other and looking at me. I think Harry noticed because he stood up.

"Fuck this." He mumbled.

"Harry please don't," I begged. I tried to grab him but he shook me off.

Oh no, this can't be good.

"Alright look! If any of you people have a problem with my sister and the way she is dressed then you could just go off yourselves because I paid my money just like the rest of you and my sister and I have every right to dress, eat and look how we want without being judged! If you have a problem then like I said you can go off yourselves!"

A waiter came up to confront Harry. "Sir if you would just sit-"

"No, if you would just bring me my fu*king bill we will be on our way."

"No better yet." Harry grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket and snatched out his money throwing it at the waiter.

"Have a nice fu*king day." He said before grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him out of the restaurant, leaving the waiter, the women, and all of the other people in shock. Including me.

A/N

Hey...........

Thank you to those who are still hanging on and still have faith in me.

Hope you had a happy week or day.

Love you

Xoxo- Anna

Xoxo- Anna