Chapter 63: Reward

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT AND IS RECOMMENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Anna's POV

"Do you know what obedient girls get?" Harry asked. 

He looked at me with his green eyes which were now the shade of a dark forest. I knew what was coming next. I didn't answer his question or respond to it. Unable to fully comprehend what was happening right now I stayed silent.

"They get rewarded," he said.

Those three little words had made my body feel a certain way. Suddenly I felt warmer. I felt tingly down there. Now I was anxious to see what was to come but, I wasn't fully prepared. Harry stood up and grabbed my ankles. He quickly pulled my body so that my butt was at the edge of the bed and my legs were dangling off. My shirt had ridden up and laid just under my chest. Harry hovered over me and started to kiss my bare exposed stomach. I looked down at him and looked at his lips as they trailed down my stomach in a random pattern.

He soon got to my abdomen and placed the softest kiss before looking up at me. Every time I make eye contact with those wild eyes, I lose myself and time in them. He smirked and continued to place soft kisses there.

I was getting agitated. Whatever he was planning to do to me I wish he'd just do it already. It's like he answered my wish because not long after I thought this he pulled my shorts and panties off with one swift motion.

This sudden action made me suddenly alarmed. He's never seen me fully exposed like this before. I quickly crossed my legs and covered myself with my hands. He chuckled at my embarrassment. 

"Why are you hiding?" he laughed.

I shrugged. "Because you've never seen me naked before," I said while looking at anything else but Harry. He chuckled. 

"The human body is beautiful. Especially a woman's. There's nothing to be ashamed about."

I was still hesitant to remove my hands. Harry grabbed my hands gently and pulled them away. I looked at him panicked. He looked up at me and stared into my eyes. 

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

I nodded. For some unexplainable reason, I did trust, Harry. I relaxed a little bit.

"If you don't like it just say so. I'll stop. I promise." He assured.

I panicked. "You're not going to have sex with me are you?" He laughed. 

"No, I'm not. I know better," he said.

I relaxed. I was still confused. What was he about to do and why was I positioned on the bed like this? It wasn't long before I got my answer. He looked at me while slowly uncrossing my legs. 

"It's okay Anna." He assured.

Harry spread my legs open further. He got on his knees at the edge of the bed. I sat up on my elbows to see what he was doing. He was now face to face with my private area. Before I could ask, he stuck his tongue out and licked. My eyes instantly rolled back as I fell back on the bed. He swirled and move his tongue around. I almost let out a loud moan before I realized where we were and covered my mouth.

He put his hands at the back of my knees and folded them even further. My lap almost touched my stomach. He started to suck a little bit which almost drove me over the edge. He flicked his tongue in a fast motion which caused my legs to shake. I squirmed away due to the feeling being too intense.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards him. He looked up at me while he sucked and I almost lost my mind. Before I knew it that feeling that I was starting to recognize came back. My abdomen felt tense. I felt the need to release this built-up feeling that I was getting.

Harry hummed. The vibrations of his voice made the feeling more intense. I couldn't take it anymore. Harry seemed to know what was about to happen. His tongue moved faster against me. My legs started shaking violently and so did my body. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Harry inserted his finger and moved it in and out while he continued to suck and look at me.

Not long after this, I let go. I felt like I blacked out. All I could see was white as my body continued to shake. I soon gained consciousness. Harry placed gentle kisses down there as he looked up at me. I was breathing heavily. My body still jerked a little bit as I was coming down from that intense feeling. That was the most intense feeling I've ever experienced in my life. This was stronger than the other times Harry made me feel this way.

He kissed my inner thighs and stood up. I could see a bulge through his jeans. I knew what that meant. I may not have much experience but I wasn't completely oblivious.

"Harry." 

He looked down at me. "Yeah?" he asked. 

I reached my hand out to touch him. My hand softly grazed the area. "Are you okay? Do you want me to do anything?"

He stepped back. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? I think I can help you if you tell me what to do, " I encouraged. 

He shook his head. "No, it's all good. I got some homework I need to catch up on anyway, " he said while leaning down to kiss my forehead.

He turned around and left my room. I sat on the bed and whispered "Okay."

I love it when Harry makes me feel good but for some reason, I feel like I should return the favor. I noticed how I've never done anything to make him feel good. I just feel like I owe him. He says that he doesn't mind but I don't want to be selfish. I'll definitely talk to him about it later.

I gathered my clothes off of the floor and prepared myself to take a shower. I heard my phone ding on the bedside table. I walked over there and picked it up to see who it was.

Z- Let's talk tonight. I want to meet up.

I looked down at my phone confused about the message. What could he possibly want to talk about tonight? Should I talk to him? What if Harry finds out? He'd be furious. I didn't know how to respond.

I stared at my phone for what seemed like an eternity. I finally decided to type.

Bambi - okay, let's chat.

I locked my phone and placed it on the table. I decided not to think about it any further and went into the bathroom for my shower.

A/N

I hope yall enjoyed the chapter. I know that it was long anticipated and I'm sorry, after this chapter I decided to upload two chapters at a time instead of one which means there will probably be a longer wait but there will be more for you to read.

I also have a question. Should I update the book cover or do you guys want me to keep the same one? Let me know what you think.

Here's the original cover.

I love you guys and your feedback is heard and it's amazing

I love you guys and your feedback is heard and it's amazing. I'll try and be back as soon as I can. Y'all gotta understand that Ya girl is trying to balance Wattpad and college at the same time. I'll be back with two new chapters after this. TTLY

XOXO- Anna