Chapter 37: Plan B

I lay in this bed for about five minutes. Harry still hasn't come back upstairs. I have to find a way out of here. I can't take it anymore. Staying here with this psycho. 

Wow, mom way to pick a husband who happens to have a psycho for a son.

I look to my left and I noticed that I had a Bobbie pin laying on my bedside table. Hmmm, this gives me an idea. These handcuffs were definitely not legit. I bet with a few pokes and jiggling, I'll be free in no time. I reach over and grab the pin to unlock the handcuffs.

Wow Harry, real smart to not lock both of my hands up. Idiot.

I jingled the pin around in the keyhole until the cuffs clipped open.

"Finally," I whispered.

I stood up and grabbed my school book bag. I rushed to the closet and grabbed some clothes for school tomorrow morning. I packed my toiletries as well. I made my way over to the door and creaked it open to see if Harry was still watching the t.v. I heard sounds coming from the t.v so I guess he's distracted. I need to leave quickly before that changes.

I walked over to my window and opened it letting the cool, fall, air rush against my face. This seemed to become a routine for me. Sneaking out.

I strapped my bag on my back and lifted my leg over the windowsill, reaching out onto the branch like many times before. I climbed down the tree until I reached the bottom. I jumped and my feet hit the ground with a soft thud.

Wow, this tree is a lifesaver.

I took off towards Nina's house. She only lived one house down from mine. Once I got to her house I thought about knocking but, I didn't want to wake her parents. I don't know what time it is but I'm pretty sure it's late. I reached down and picked up a small pebble. I launched it at Nina's window.

No answer.

"Come on Nina answer," I begged. 

I threw it again. This time her room light came on. She appeared in the window and opened it. 

"What are you doing here!" She whispered.

"Let me in and I'll explain," I whispered.

She gave in. "Fine I'll let you in but you've got to be quiet. My parents are sleeping." She instructed. 

I nodded my head understandingly. She closed her window and disappeared. I tiptoed around to the front door. A few moments later Nina opened the door.

"Come in," she said. She ushered me to come inside quickly.

I followed her upstairs after shutting the door.

---------------------------

"So he locked you in your room?" Nina asked surprised. "Yup," I said.

I explained everything to Nina leaving out the part about Zayn and I kissing. That information is a bit unnecessary right now.

"Well, I guess you can stay here tonight. What if he finds you at school tomorrow? Then what?" Nina asked. 

I gasped. "I haven't thought about that. I can't go to school tomorrow." I said.

"Then where are you going to go? You can't stay here all day. My mom is off of work tomorrow."

I thought for a while. "Oh, I know! I could stay at Zayn's house." I said.

"Who!" She gasped. "Did you just say Zayn as in Zayn Malik?" She asked. 

"Yeah." I shrugged "Why is that a problem?" I questioned.

"How do you even know him? Why would he let you skip school at his house?" She asked. She looked at me as if I had said something criminal. 

I shrugged. "Why not, he let me do it before," I admitted.

"What!" She gasped.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you?" I questioned, pretending as if the subject had slipped my mind.

"Uh, ya think!" She replied. "When did all this happen?" She questioned.

"Um, yesterday," I said.

She threw up her arms and looked around in disbelief. "Well, this is what I get for going home early huh? You could have texted me or something." She said.

"Yeah umm... Harry kind of took my phone. I tried to get it back but as you can see, I failed." I said.

"This is a lot to take in. I can't believe that all this happened in less than 10 hours! I'm your best friend. I should be the first to know about stuff like this." She said.

"I know, you're my best friend and I'm sorry," I said.

"And as your best friend, I advise you to stay away from Zayn. That guy is bad news." Nina warned. 

"Why? He's not a bad guy he's actually pretty good. He helped me. I was dealing with some... issues at school and he's the only one who thought to check on me." I said looking down at my hands.

Nina stood up and sat next to me. "I know babe but be careful. I don't want that creep to hurt my bf." She said.

"He's not a creep," I said rolling my eyes.

She picked up a pillow and threw it at me. "Stop defending him." She stood up and began to walk towards the door. "I'm getting something to drink. Do you want anything?" She offered.

"Water would be fine," I replied. She left downstairs to get the beverages.

I looked over at Nina's hello kitty clock. The time read 2:30 am. Just as I predicted.

Late.

I wonder if Harry noticed that I left yet. Probably not since he didn't bother to check up on me when I was locked in my room.

I wonder what he's doing right now?

A\N

Hi, guys, I hope you like this chapter.
Please vote and comment that would mean so much. Thank you guys for reading.

Can I just say that I'm super excited for made in the A.m to come out already. No, I didn't listen to any leaked songs cause I promised myself I wouldn't.

Ekkkkk I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Thx loves

-xoxo Anna