Chapter 6: Forgive me

I had taken a long nap after being yelled at by my mother. I had just gotten off of the phone with Nina. She said that didn't even get in trouble. Apparently, her dad told her to never let it happen again and that was it. That's so not fair. Why am I the only one going down for this, even though I'm the one who protested against it? I'm never listening to Harry again.

I was drawing in my sketchbook to pass some time until, I heard my door slowly open to reveal a head of unruly brown curls that I grew to know too well. He peered in from behind the door.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Harry asked.

I turned away from him. I don't wanna talk to that jerk ever again. I felt a spot on my bed sink behind me as Harry sat down.

"Hey, I know that you think I'm an idiot and you never want to talk to me again. I honestly don't blame you. It sucks that you're the only one taking the fall for this."

At least he knows how wrong he was.

"If it makes you feel better you could hit me." He suggested.

I grabbed my pillow and shoved it at his chest forcefully. Wow, that felt nice to do. He laughed at my outburst but quickly regained composure.

"Seriously, now do you forgive me?" He asked.

"No." I said. As satisfying as that hit was I was still a little angry.

He chuckled. "At least you finally talked to me."

I stood up and walked in front of Harry as he sat on the edge of my bed. "No Harry, it's not fair that I'm the only one who's getting punished for this while you and Nina go on with your happy lives!" I yelled. Harry stood. His tall height now towered over my small frame.

"Is that so?" He questioned.

I pushed him against his chest. "Harry, get out of my room." I demanded.

He placed his hand on my lower back and pushed me into his chest. My breathing hitched. He chuckled and leaned down to whisper in my ear, his breath tickling me as he spoke. "Forgive me." He said.

I could barely breathe. We were so close. My heart started racing in my chest. I stood my ground. "No Harry," I said.

He planted a kiss on my cheek followed by my neck then my collarbone. I let out a little gasp. He spoke into my neck.

"Forgive me." He repeated.

I couldn't form words. My mouth became dry. My head was spinning and my heart is beating like a bass drum. He placed his hand gently on my hips then softly pushed me on the bed.

Why wasn't I stopping him? Part of me wanted this and a small part of me knew this was wrong but, right now I didn't care because it felt so good. He climbed over me and scattered pepper kisses on my jaw and neck. He placed a delicate kiss in the valley of my breast. My grey, super low, v-neck T-shirt giving him more access.

My breathing became heavy and was at a loss of words. With Harry, I had no control. He was the leader and I always fell under his spell. His lips crashed into mine and I felt like a shock wave had gone through my entire body. It felt like all the breath has been sucked out of me.

His tongue danced along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed him. Our tongues moved together. He started to grind his hips onto mine. I moaned in his mouth. I felt him smirk as he grind harder against me. I started to grow moist in the southern region. I felt something start to grow down there as well. His large hands cupped my breast as he deepened the kiss. I was a moaning mess.

"Shhh! You've got to keep quiet. Carine is downstairs." He warned. I nodded.

Harry continued his actions until we heard my mom call my name  "Anna, come help with dinner!" She yelled. I groaned, rolling my eyes at my mother's voice. Why must she ruin this for me?

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

Harry stood up and fixed his hair and clothes. "To be continued." he mouthed.

I blushed. Harry walked towards my door and turned around, holding a finger up to his lips "shhh, our little secret."

I smirked and made a zip and lock hand motion on my mouth. He closed the door and left. My phone went off seconds later. A text from Harry.

H- FYI I'm grounded too. ;)

A- what? How?

H- I asked for it.

A-really? Why?

H- I felt bad :(

Awwww, he asked to be grounded just because I was?

H-do you forgive me now?

I smirked

A-yeah I do:)

H- I knew you would come around.

I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone on my bed and headed downstairs to help my mom with dinner.