Chapter 60: Back to School

Anna P.O.V
I finally made it to the first period. I was obviously a little late thanks to Harry. I'm not surprised though. Harry always seems to get me in trouble. I can't believe what we just did in the car. I felt embarrassed thinking about what just took place in the parking lot. I don't know why because no one knows what happened. At least I hope that no one knows. This is all so crazy when I actually think about it. Harry makes me feel so good when he does those things to me. I can't refuse him even if I tried. That's how much of an effect he has on me.

I hope he actually decided to go to class though. He seemed a little hesitant in the parking lot. Maybe he was just nervous about coming back. I really do care about his future. He never told me what he wanted to do in life. I made a mental note to ask him later on. It'd be interesting to know what he wants to do for the future.

I noticed the girl sitting next to me gave me a quick glance before quickly looking back down at her paper. What's her deal?

I checked in my backpack for the little compact mirror that I carry. My hair was a mess. Probably from Harry running his hands through it when he was kissing my neck and doing other inappropriate things to me. I quickly brushed through my hair to fix it a little bit. I felt my cheeks heat up as I noticed the girl still looking at me from the corner of her eye.

I decided to ignore her and look around the classroom. Everyone was minding their own business and working on the essay that the teacher assigned this morning. It's due tomorrow but she's giving us class time to work on it while she grades papers. I looked at Nina's seat. She wasn't in class today. I'm not going to worry about it. I tried reaching out. She can choose to cut me off if she wants to. That's her business. I have more important things to worry about other than Nina's childish attitude.

I decided to stop fooling around and get back to my essay.

Harry's P.O.V

When Anna left to go to her class the realization of being back on this shitty campus took place. I don't want to be here.

I could always just turn around and go back to my car, come back and pick up Anna at the end of the day and pretend that I stayed all day. I realize that I can't do that because we have the same lunch period and she'd be looking for me. Plus I already told her that I'd come back to school. I guess have to suffer through this shit.

I walked up to the door of my first class. I'm surprised that I remember where this shit is. I stood in front of the door and looked through the little window. My teacher was standing in front of the class writing on the board. Great, now all the attention will be directed towards me. I should just fucking leave. As I turned around to leave the door opened.

"Harry is that you? I thought I saw you standing out here. Where are you headed?"

I slowly turned around and looked at my Algebra teacher, Mr. Cloud. He was standing there with a surprised and happy look on his face once he realized that it was me

Fuck

"Yeah, it's me. I thought I was in the wrong class." I lied.

"No, no. I was looking at the roster this morning and I saw your name on there for the first period. I thought you were going to withdraw because you've been absent for two weeks. I called your parents with the phone number you provided me with but I got no response." he said.

"Yeah, my parents are super busy."

That was also a lie because I gave him my phone number and I know when he calls, I have his name saved under don't you fucking dare. I nodded. "yeah, that's weird."

"Someone answered once and when I said hello, they hung up and never called back. But anyway, come on in and have a seat. We'll get you all caught up here." he said.