Chapter 66: A Long Night

Zayn POV

I stood up and walked towards her. She was slowly dazing off. She must have been really tired. I tapped her shoulder. She didn't respond.

"Anna?" I called.

She hummed in response. I decided not to bother her. I went to the hallway closet and picked up a light blue blanket. I assume that she might get a little cold from the air vent blowing above her. When I reached the living room she was now laying down with her head rested on the arm of the couch.

I studied her face. She looked so delicate and peaceful. Her face sort of resembled an innocent angel. She was beautiful. I stopped myself from staring at her for too long and gently placed the blanket over her body. I sat down next to her. I thought about what she said earlier.

Harry has been a distraction

I hope that he's not taking advantage of her and her vulnerability. I have been friends with Harry for a long time. I've been around to see girls come and go, that time period didn't last very long between each girl. Anna is too good for someone like Harry. I wish she could see that. Besides, it's just morally wrong.

He's definitely taking advantage of her.

I looked over at her. She breathed lightly as she slept. I decided that I'll wake her up in two more hours. I stood up and turned off the light. I decided to lay down for a few minutes. I'll wake her up and take her home if she doesn't wake up first.

I walked down the hall to my room. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling. I watched the blades of the fan slowly turn around and around. My eyes grew heavy with each passing second. Before I knew it I was out like a light.

-------------------------------

Anna POV

6:45 AM

I slowly opened my eyes. My head felt like it was pounding as if someone whacked me with a paddle. I slowly sat up and took in my surroundings.

Where am I?

I looked around then I remembered that I was at Zayn's house. I must have fallen asleep in the middle of our conversation. Zayn was nowhere in sight. I slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen. I need some water. I turned on the kitchen light and walked toward the cabinet. He had a nice little kitchen.

I noticed a small orange box on the counter. This must be the tea Zayn gave me last night. I was curious as to what kind of tea it was. I picked it up and read what it said.

"Jasmine Tea. Contains melatonin."

Melatonin! I'm going to kill Zayn when he wakes up. Speaking of waking up, what time is it? I looked at the clock on the stove. It read 6:50 am.

Oh my God, my mom's going to murder me! And Harry, I didn't even think about Harry. I rushed out of the kitchen and made my way down the hallway. I stopped at the door with all of the graffiti drawings on it. I assumed it was Zayn's room. I quickly opened the door and rushed in. Zayn was laying down on the bed with the clothes he had on last night. I picked up a pillow from the floor and launched it toward Zayn's face.

"Zayn get up!" He shot up and looked around. He looked at me confused. 

"What... What time is it?" He questioned.

"It's seven in the morning! I have to go home. I'm going to be in so much trouble!"

"Oh, shit" He jumped up and quickly put on his shoes. 

I went into the living room and waited by the door. Zayn came following not long after. He quickly grabbed his keys and we rushed out of the door. Zayn drove as fast as he could to my house. My mind and my heart were racing as I thought about all of the possibilities that lie ahead. I had prayed that everyone in the house was still asleep. I didn't even want to think about what Harry would say if he found out. I need to get there fast.