Chapter 8: Going Out

I spent my whole Saturday cleaning the house. I did everything from washing the dishes to sweeping the cobwebs from the roof of the porch. My clothes stunk and my armpits were rancid. I guess my mom is getting her deal out of this punishment. Ugh! I need a shower badly.

Why isn't Harry cleaning? Isn't he supposed to be grounded too?

I finished cleaning the house around 7:00pm. I spent the whole flipping day cleaning my butt off. To say i was exhausted was an understatement. I headed up to my room and flopped on my bed, totally exhausted from all the work. It felt like I has my eyes closed for two seconds before I heard a knock on my door.

"Ugh! Who is it?" I said. I hear Harry chuckle from behind the door. Why can't he let me be? I really wasn't in the mood for his antics right now.

"Anna I want to talk."He said.

I groaned. "Talk through the door!" I yelled back.

I hear him groan back. "No, I need to talk to you face to face."

I rolled my eyes. "Why ?" I asked.

"Because it's important."

I rolled off my bed and walk over to the door. "What Styles?" I said as a swung the door open. I stood with an impatient look on my face and my hand on my hip. He laughed and forced his way into my room. "Umm, I didn't say you could come in." I scolded. He threw his hands up. "I'm not gonna touch you. Unless you want me to." He said while winking at me.

"Ewww, as if!" I screeched. He looked at me amused "You weren't saying that yesterday when you were under me."

He's right.

"What do you want Styles?" I asked. I'd wish he'd just get to the point. He scratched the back of his head. "I was wondering if you wanna go out tonight?"

Is he asking me on a date?

"What do you mean go out?" I asked. He laughed. "Just to a party." He said.

"I can't, I'm grounded remember?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sneak out." He said it as if it was that simple. "I can't sneak out! That's wrong. Do you know how much trouble I could get in for doing that?" I said.

He stood there with a blank expression on his face as if I was the one being ridiculous. "Oh come on! Your friend Nanna is going." He argued. I rolled my eyes. "It's Nina and no, I already learned my lesson about letting you two persuade me into doing stuff."

I flopped back on my bed. Harry raised his eyebrow. "Did you have fun?" I looked up at him. "What?"

He laughed. "You heard me. Did you have fun?" He repeated.

I thought about it. I did have fun with Harry and Nina. Despite what my mother thinks, it felt good to do something risky. I need this experience. I want to live a little. Maybe this time I won't get caught.

I pointed a finger at Harry. "Fine, but if we get caught you're going down with me." I warned.

"Yeah, whatever just get dressed and wear something sexy." He demanded. I glared at him. He walked out of my room.

"Oh, and take a shower because, you kind of smell!" He yelled from the hallway.

I scoffed at Harry's comment. Of course, I smelled. I haven't showered last night because of exhaustion and I've been cleaning all day. I can't smell that bad. I sniffed under my arm. Okay, maybe I'm a little smelly.

I got out of the shower and blow-dried my hair. I decided to straighten it with a middle part. I did my makeup. Nothing too crazy but enough to make me look a little older. I wanted to look like I was supposed to be there. Harry said to look sexy so I decided to wear my light wash, high waisted shorts and a pastel, mint green cropped shirt, with some white converse. Even though it's November and a little chilly outside, I wanted to make a good first impression. This is the only remotely sexy thing i could find in my closet. Just as I finished I got a text from Harry.

H- just climb out the window. Carine and David are asleep.

A-okay, I'm on my way.

H- ooh somebody's being a rebel ;)

A-shut up and start the car!

H- why so bitter? ;(