27. *Falling For Her?*

Mulai dari awal

Also, since I already had problem with reacting in situations like these which would usually end up in me getting a panic attack. So blame this on my condition if I said that I couldn't sleep alone after what happened.

I kept fidgeting with my fingers as I waited for him to say something. He didn't say anything and was just looking at me. 'Ugh...just say no if you don't want to but stop looking at me like this!' I thought in mind.

"You know forget it. It's ok um you should go. I'll try to get some sleep." I said since he wasn't saying anything.

"Okay." He said to which I sighed. 'Guess who isn't getting any sleep tonight?' I waited for him to walk out of the room but when he didn't I looked up at him. He was still standing there. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I said okay." He then said.

"Ya I heard that now you should probably go-" I stopped mid sentence when I realised what he meant.

"Okay as in okay?" I asked just to make sure.

He stood there with hands in his pockets. "I don't think there's any other meaning of ok, is it?" He said as he walked further inside the room.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. I mean I wasn't actually expecting him to stay here. I thought he'd straight out say no but he didn't and even though I didn't want to feel anything but it made my heart flutter a little.

The door of the room as well as of the balcony was now closed. The only light that was lighting the room was the dimly lit ceiling lights. Even though the room was big enough but I all of a sudden felt very close to him. I laid down on the bed while looking at him through my peripheral vision. He was sitting on the couch facing me. Even though my face wasn't towards him but I could still feel his gaze on me. I sighed as I pulled the duvet and covered myself with it. I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep.

My eyes immediately opened as I heard footsteps. I saw Massimo now walking towards the balcony door. He checked it as if trying to make sure it was properly locked. I closed my eyes as he turned my way. I again heard him moving and then sitting on the couch.

"So, did you have fun during the pool party?" I nearly jumped as I heard his voice all a sudden. I didn't say anything. I blushed a little as I remembered the pool scene. I tried to act like as if I was sleeping because I didn't know exactly what to say.

"I know you're up." I heard him saying to which I opened my eyes and turned my head only to find him looking at me already. He was now lying on the couch on his right side facing me.

"I only asked you to stay, not to have a chit chat with you." I said nonchalantly.

"And if I wanted to I could've said no to staying here but I didn't. So, don't you think you should be a little grateful?" He said to which I chuckled a humourless chuckle.

"So you now want me to be grateful to you? What do you want me to do? Be your slave because you're showing your kindness!" I said sarcastically. "Whatever happened tonight was because of you because it was you those people were after not me!" I turned around as I sat straight. "Nothing would've happened in the first place if you hadn't kidnapped me!" I was getting frustrated. "So, pardon me if I'm being ungrateful" I laid back as I turned my back towards him.
'I shouldn't have asked him to stay here!'