Jane on the Rage

Jane

This was crazy. I still can't believe Drake wanted to use my lingerie for his new video. I just really hope I don't disappoint. Today he was coming in to throw out a few ideas about what he wanted to see.

"Hello Mr.Graham, its so nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"Please call me Aubrey and its really nice to meet you. I mean I've heard so much about you."

"Oh really?"

"Definitely, I even read an article in the Times about how Lust could be the next Victoria Secret."

"Not sure about all of that but I'll try."

"Im sure your husband is proud of you."

"That he is. As a matter of fact he has a movie premier for Punks Dead tonight so I'm very proud of him too."

"Say no more. I won't keep you long." He chuckled.

After our hour long conference Aubrey and I said our goodbyes and I went back to the hotel to get dressed for the movie premier. A few hours later Colson and I were on our way to the premier and I could sense something was wrong. He seemed a bit off. He tried to convince me other wise but I wasn't buying it. Maybe he was just nervous. He was kinda like that at the Beyond the Lights premier too. So I just brushed it off. After all of the autographing and the showing of the movie Colson and I were invited to the after party.

"I think we'll pass." He responded

"Are you sure baby? If you wanna go we can."

"Are you sure? I mean I know you've been running all day. I don't want you to be all worn out." He whispered.

"Im fine Colson. Let's go."

He didn't protest we got in our car and made our way to the after party. The whole time we were there I could tell he was trying to pretend like he was enjoying himself. About 30 minutes later he excused himself to go to the restroom. So I tried to mix and mingle with the other guest. I looked down at my phone, wow Colson had been gone for almost 15 minutes. Something didn't feel right. I decided to go to the restroom to check on him. When I got to the hallway where the restrooms were I saw Colson having a heated conversation with one of his co-stars.

Mgk

I ran to the restroom to throw up. I was eaten up with guilt. I had already made arrangements with Casie's grandmother to keep her for a while so that I could tell Jane what I had done when we got home. I washed myself up and headed out the restroom to be met by Hannah.

"Hey Colson can we talk?" She asked

"No not really. I'm about to leave."

"Um well I just wanted to discuss us."

"Us? What about us?"

"Well I saw your wife was here with you and I'm just a little confused. I just kinda thought you were going to be leaving her soon."

"Wait what? I'm not leaving my wife."

"Seriously?! So these past few months meant nothing to you at all?"

"This whole thing, what we were doing was a mistake. We should've never let it get that far. I love my wife."

"Well you sure weren't acting like when you were in my bed!" She yelled and before I knew it I was seeing stars.

When I turned around I saw Jane who had hit me in the back of the head with her clutch.

"Are you fucking serious Colson!"

"Jane!"

"Shut the fuck up! And you."She said pointing at Hannah.

"You knew he was married just like he did. Your fucking disgusting!" Jane yelled at her.

She walked to Jane and pushed her."Well how does my disgusting pussy taste on your lips!" She yelled.

That set Jane off. She jumped on Hannah before I could stop her. The way Jane was throwing punches Hannah didn't stand a chance. I tried to pull her off and she would just take her free hand and hit me with it. She back handed me and blood began to pour from my nose. Someone must called security because they ran over and 3 of them picked Jane up and started carrying her off. I followed after them as they took her outside. I tried to grab her and she went off on me.

"Don't you fucking touch me! How could you do this? If you knew you didn't want this marriage anymore why didn't you just say so?! Your a horrible human being!"

"Jane please listen I was going to tell you. I promise I was. I was going to tell you everything."

"You are such a fuckin liar!"

"I was baby you gotta believe me. I love you!"

"Ok fine then tell me. How long was this going on?"

"A month after the movie started. So like 5 months."

"5 fucking month are you kidding me! So that means when you came home for our anniversary you were sleeping with her then too?"

I looked away from her and didn't say anything. "Ok so tell me this. When I came to see you in New York. Be honest you were fucking someone in your room that night. That's why you didn't answer the door or my calls."

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck you!" She said as she grabbed the door of the cab that had pulled up.

"Please Jane don't leave me!" I plead grabbing for her hand but she pushed me and got into the cab and drove off.

I sat on the curb as tears began to mix with the now dry blood from my nose. I looked down at the pavement and noticed Jane's wedding ring sparkling from one of the cracks in the concrete.