Jane got them hands

Jane

I ripped that bitch to shreds and I was fucking proud of it. So proud I would do it again if I had the chance. If Colson and the guys hadn't broke us up I probably would have killed her. 

"Woe that was crazy! You ok?" Colson asked putting me on the bathroom counter as he looking over my body.

"Yeah I think so my head just hurts."

"No kidding you have a knot on the side of your head."

I looked in the mirror to see."Shit that hoe got one in on me."

"Man I feel like such a bad father." He stated as he sat in the tub.

"Colson, you can't beat yourself up. You had no way of knowing she would do that."

"I mean did I really? I knew she was jealous of Casie. I just had no idea that she would take it to that level. Casie will probably never forgive me. She probably hates me.How stupid did I  have to be to let her into our lives?"

"At least you know the truth now. Casie isn't going to hate you. She loves you.  So what are you gonna do now?"

"I'm going to the police station to press charges on her ass. Im glad you beat her ass. You did something I couldn't do? Thanks."

"Don't thank me. I mean Casie means a lot to me and to see someone hurt her and to know she was too scared to tell anyone."

"I think I better get down to the station now. The more I think about it the anger I get."

"Ok I'll come with you."

"No, I'll take Slim. Here's Casie's list you and Dub go out and get her stuff for me please."

"Sure."

Colson

The whole ride there I was silent until we pulled up.

"Kells, man don't be so hard on yourself about this." Slim tried to reassure me.

"I can't help it. That bitch could've killed my daughter."

"Well all we can do now is make sure we report this and bring charges against her."

He was right. We got out of the car and walked into the station.

"I would like to press charges against someone."

Jane

The whole time Dub and I were in Toys R Us he was actin hella strange. He was in the way of one of the toys on Casie's list so I reached past him catching him off guard and he flitched.

"Dub what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Man I'm sorry. Its just I ain't never seen a girl fight like that before. I gotta admit I'm scared you gonna fuck my shit up too." He chuckled a little.

"Seriously Dub. I'm not normally like that I swear. I actually hate fighting. Its just the fact that she did that to Casie. It really hurt my feelings."

"You really love that kid don't cha?"

"How could I not. I can relate to her in so many ways."

"And what about her dad?"

"Wait what?" I asked pushing the chart down the next isle.

"Come on, I know you gotta have some feelings for him."

"I've never really thought about it." I lied.

"Oh ok. Don't tell me then, but ah I can tell." He laughed. 

"Ok so what if I do?"

"You should tell him."

"What!? Tell him what?"

"Tell him how you feel."

"Oh yeah hey Colson. I kinda gotta middle school crush on you." As I said it Dub made this crazy face and then looked like he couldn't breath and was laughing hysterical. 

"Really?!" I heard someone say from behind me.

Shit it was Colson and he heard me. Gosh I feel like a loser. I couldn't even respond. I just looked like a deer caught in head lights.