Nice to meet you too

Jane

Today was our off day so I was at the hotel kinda hanging out. I was on my way to get lunch when I felt someone bump into me. It was a little girl. Her curly head lifted up and looked at me.

"Hey there whats your name?" I asked

She didn't answer me though. She ran away and two men were running after her.

"Casie, I'm gonna get you!" One of the men going after her said as the other guy stopped to check on me.

"Really sorry about that. Hey aren't you on tour with us?"

"Yeah, I'm Jane. I'm Hailey's make-up artist."

"Ok, cool. I'm Slim, the other dude was Dub and the little one was Casie." Slim said

"Cool, so I guess I'll see you guys around."

"Bet!" He said before running off to find the others.

                                 Later that night

I decided to go downstairs to the hotel bar for a drink and saw Slim sitting by himself, so I sat down next to him.

"I'll have a cosmopolitan." I said to the bartender

"Hey, Jane. Whats good?"

"Not shit. What about you?"

"Nothing just down here pre gaming before me and the boys head out."

"Thats cool. I just needed a drink to unwind a little."

"Shit I feel you. Oh yeah, Casie wanted me to apologize to you for running into you earlier. She drew an apology picture for you and asked me to give it to you."

"Aww, thats so sweet. Is she yours?"

"No! I mean she's like my niece. She's actually Kells' daughter."

"I forgot he had a kid. It's really cool that he's letting her go on tour with him."

"Well he only felt it was right to bring her at least this time." Slim said I looked at him kinda confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You must not have heard. I'll tell you since your completely out the loop. Casie's mom passed away. "

"Omg! How? When?"

"About 3 months ago. She was on her way to pick up Casie from her parents house when a drunk driver hit her head on killing her instantly."

"Omg, thats so crazy."

"I know and Kells felt like she should be with him right now. So he brought her with us."

"Wow, hes an awesome dad."

"Whose an awesome dad?" Kells said sitting down next to me.

"Jane was just saying how awesome of a dad you are for raising such a nice and well mannered young lady." Slim said saving me from answering.

"Well I try." He said in response.

"So what you doing down here? You going out tonight?" Kells asked me

"Me, no. I don't club that often."

"What!? You've got to be kidding me. You know what you should come out with us tonight." He said

"No, I don't..."

"And I won't take no for an answer!" He said

"Can I at least change first?" I asked looking at my current appearance.

"Yeah, you can Uber with us. We'll give you 25 minutes."

"Ok, thanks." I said before heading to the elevator.

I ran into my room to change. I pulled out a black dress I had never wore but all my friends said I looked great in it and had to buy it. So I put it on and wet my hair making my straight jet black hair curl up. I fixed my make-up a bit, put on red lipstick, and slid my feet into my heels. When I got down stairs they were outside waiting for the Uber to pull up. I walked out the door and all eyes were on me.

"You look great." Slim said

"Naw man she beautiful." Said Dub

"She drop dead gorgeous." Kells said

"Thanks, guys."

The Uber pulled up and we lined up to get inside.

"Ladies first." Kells said letting me and another girl get in first.

"Jane the make-up artist right?" The girl asked

"Yes I am."

"It's nice to meet you I'm Ashleigh, Kells manager. How does my make up look?"

As we drove to the club I exchanged beauty tips with Ashleigh til we finally pulled up to the club. The bouncer let us in and we headed straight to VIP. We each had a few drinks and then my song came on. Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey.

"I love this song!" I yelled making my way to the dance floor

I was really feeling myself. About half way through the song someone started dancing with me. At this point I didnt even care so I continued to dance with them til the song was over and then the song switched to Right Round by Flo Rida. I took this as an opportunity to see if the guy was cute. To my surprise it was Kells. I just continued to dance with him til we both got tired and he led me back to his section. I ordered another drink and before I knew I was tipsy. Shortly after we left and went back to the hotel.

Mgk

Jane was a great dancer. She was grinding and touching all on me and it really turned me on. We went back to my section and ordered a few more drinks before leaving. The last drink Jane had really did her in. She was gone. I decided to carry her up to her room because I didn't want her to fall in her 6 inch heels.

"Kells, were is my phone? I need to call Mark."

"I got it and I don't think thats a good idea." I chuckled.

"You're right he's an asshole anyways. Who the hell knocks up their girlfriend's best friend. And some best friend she turned out to be. She only wanted my man. She won't get the next one."

"I'm sure she won't." I reassured.

"I got my red dress on tonight, Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight,Done my hair up real big beauty queen style, High heels off, I'm feeling alive!" she sang

"Sing it girl! Sing it!" I laughed

"Kells why can't I get a man like you. So handsome, so charming, so.."

She got quiet and I realized she had fallen to sleep. I took her key and opened the door. I placed her on the bed and took her shoes off and tucked her into the covers. I took one last look at her before shutting the door.