Honeymooners

Jane

I was wondering what was keeping Colson so I got worried and went to look for him. When I finally found him he was out in the hallway holding tightly to Casie's hand talking to some woman.

"Colson are you ok?" I asked approaching them.

"No I'm not! Take Casie and go back inside." He demanded.

"But Col.."

"Please Jane!" He ordered.

I took Casie in and she began to cry. I was trying to calm her when Dre walked over.

"What's wrong butter cup? Why you crying?" He asked her.

"I don't know what's going on. There's some woman out in the hallway and Colson flipped out on me."

"Wtf?! Look I'll be back let me see what's going on." He said. He motioned for Slim and Dub and they all walked out into the hallway.

Colson

My blood was boiling. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was shaking and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Colson let me explain." She started

"No! No, you walked out on me. You don't get to explain! And then you have the nerve to show up here. On one of the happiest days of my life. Then you talk to my child and tell her your her grandmother. I haven't seen you in over 16 years and then you think its ok just for you to walk back in my life. Casie didn't even know you existed. And here you are. Trying to come back into my life like you never even left. Why'd  you come back now?! So you can get my hopes up and then leave again? You made your choice back then. You don't get another one!" I yelled.

I didn't realize it before but Dre, Slim, and Dub had been there the whole time. My mother didn't say anything.

"You see these guys? These guys are my fucking brothers! These guys, my daughter and my wife are the only family I got! You ain't shit to me bitch! Your fucking dead!" I yelled punching the walls as I walked off back down the hallway.

Jane

It took along time for the guys to calm Colson down. About an hour later he was calm enough for us to leave for our honeymoon. Puff let us use his jet and condo in Jamaica for our honeymoon as part of his wedding gift to use. The flight was quite. I didn't wanna say anything to upset him so I just stayed silent. 6 hours later we landed. It was extremely breathtaking. We entered the condo and I went upstairs to the master bedroom and walked out onto the balcony that over looked the beautiful scenery. A few moments later I felt Colsons arms wrap around my body for a few mintues and then he let go and walked closer to the railing looking down at the ocean.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"Its nothing. I don't wanna ruin our honeymoon."

"I don't think we will be able to enjoy it til you get this off your chest."

"Why did she have to come back? Like after all this time what made her come back? Its crazy cause I love her but I hate her at the same time."

"Maybe you should've let her explain before you went off on her."

"Don't defend her."

"I'm not. I'm just saying there was some reason she left 16 years ago. Just like there was a reason she came back. Maybe you should give it sometime and then when your ready call her."

"How am I gonna call her? I don't even have her number."

"She gave it to one of the boys when you stormed off and now I have it. So when your ready you can call her. Until then lets relax and enjoy ourselves."