Dr.Hartmen pt4

Colson
Last week's session was enough to do me in. When Jane told Dr.Hartmen about the miscarriage I broke down. I was more wrong then ever for the way I left things after she told me. Instead of being a man and facing her the next day I ran off like a coward. And that's exactly what I did last week after the session, I ran. I stayed with the boys for the rest of that week, but today was our next session and I wasn't gonna run again. I was gonna man the fuck up and tell her everything, no matter how much it may hurt her. Our session had started before I got there so i just walked straight into the office.

"We were starting to think you weren't coming." Dr. Hartman stated.

"I know but I'm here now and I ready to answer Jane's question. That is if she still wants to hear the answer?" i said looking over at her.

"Go a head. I can't wait to hear this." She replied shaking her head.

"After all that went down I stayed in a motel not that far from your place. I didn't know what to do or how to feel, but there was one feeling I was familiar with, feeling numb,so I started using again. So for about a week I stayed at that motel. Hoping you would call me. Once I realized you weren't gonna do that I ended up sleeping with two random girls I met. By that time I was using so heavily that I completely maxed out one of my cards and the others got cut off by Ashleigh when she had caught on to what I was doing. But since I paid for the motel in cash she had no idea where I was. Eventually, I ran out of money and sold one of my chains for heroine. That same night I OD'ed and end up in the hospital..."

"I'm so sorry Colson I didn't..." I cut her off.

"I'm not finished. After that I walked all the way to your place to beg you to take me back and when I got there Drake was there. At the time it looked like you and Casie had both replaced me. I was confused and alone. I felt like I had nobody so I reached out to my mom in Texas. She flew me out there and we reconnected. While I was there I went into rehab and as soon as I got out the first place I came to was your house to see Casie." I stated

"Colson it sure sounds like you had been through a lot. Why didn't you reach out to Jane when she didn't reach out to you?" Dr.Hartmen asked

"She fucking hated me! And plus I felt like I had put her through enough."

"But Colson, regardless of all that you could've came to me. If I knew that was what was going on I would've helped you." She cried.

"Jane, I'm not mad at you. You had every right to shut me out of your life. It took for me to see some other man in your life for me to want to change. And I've changed, I promise Jane!"

Jane reached out to me and held me. It was the first time in a long time that she actually touched me. This small gesture gave me hope for our relationship.