Telling the Flower Girl

Jane

A few hours later we made it back to Cleveland where tons of paparazzi were waiting for us.

"MGK! Hows the married life?"

"Where are you guys going on your honeymoon?"

"Do you think it will last?"

"Jane, is it true you're only after him for his money?"

"MGK where's your daughter? Was she apart of the wedding?"

When we finally made it to the car it hit me like a ton of bricks. We forgot all about Casie. How were we gonna tell her we got married without her? I looked at Colson.

"Don't worry about anything they say. We know our relationship. Don't sweat it." He said trying to reassure me.

"Colson what about Casie? How do we tell her we got married without her?"

"We can have another ceremony here. I'll talk to Ash about it when she brings Casie tonight."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm positive." He smiled.

Colson

Trying to reassure Jane wasn't helping me at all. I honestly didn't know how Casie would take this. She had so many changes in less than a years time. I know she loves Jane but I was afraid she'd be mad at me.

When we got home I noticed Ash's car was already in the drive way. Shit! I wasn't ready for her to bitch me out for this and I was sure she was. I approached the door and the guys stopped me before I opened it.

"Come on Kells you gotta carry her over the threshold!" Dub stated.

I put down our bags and picked her up.

"Are you ready?" I asked her

"Yes, I can't believe your about to do this."

I turned the knob and on the other side of the door was Ashleigh filming the whole thing as her and Casie cheered. I put Jane down and Casie ran over to us.

"Hey Cas! I missed you."

"I missed you guys! Aunt Ashleigh said you had a surprise for me! Is it a puppy?!"

"Aww she did? Well Jane and I do have a surprise for you and I'm sorry but its not a puppy."

"Ok then what is it?" She said with her eyes beaming as I looked for the right words.

"Have you ever been in a wedding before Casie?" Jane asked.

"No but I've seen one on TV. Everybody gets all dressed up and little girls get to be flower girls."

"You're right little girls do get to be flower girls. And me and your daddy would love for you to be a flower girl in our wedding." She said.

There was a long pause and Casie didn't say anything. She just looked at us. I was really scared.

"Ok but I wanna pick out my own dress. Something big and puffy." Casie stated

"Anything you want." I laughed

That went better than I expected. But now it was time to face Ashleigh who I could tell had a lot on her mind. I decided to get it over with and I left Jane and Casie to start planning out the wedding.

"Ash before you say anything..." before I could finish she cut me off.

"Kells I'm not mad I promise. I just want to know what the hell y'all were thinking? This is the first time I've ever let you guys do a few shows alone and look what happened."

"I know your probably disappointed and I'm sorry. We all got so fucked up and no one was thinking straight."

"So your going to continue to go through with this?"

"Yeah. Is that such a bad thing?"

"I guess not. You know what they say, a drunk man always speaks the truth."

"So I take you saw the videos?"

"Yep me and mom watched all of them at least three times." She laughed.

" I still can't believe we posted it for the world to see."

"Well you can't dwell on it now. I'll catch you later I gotta wedding to go plan." Ash said as she skipped down the hallway.