New Years Resolution

Jane

Tonight was Colsons big night. One of the biggest performances he has ever had in his career, performing in Time Square! Everybody was so hype, everyone but Colson. I could tell he was nervous but trying to hide it. He walked off from all us but I was the only one that noticed. I followed him.

"Colson, you ok?" I asked. He took a long pause before responding to me.

"Uh yeah, I mean, I dont know?"

"Whats wrong?"

"Its just this is one of the biggest performances I've ever done. Millions of people are gonna be there and millions more on TV." I didn't say anything I waited for him to continue. "I know it sounds silly but I don't wanna fuck this up. This could open the door for more performances like this and I want that."

"Trust me Colson, I've seen you perform through some of the craziest shit. Girls grabbing on you, fights, falls, you name it, and never once have I saw you mess up. You're gonna do great I have faith in you." I said giving him a tight hug.

"Kells their ready for you." Dre said breaking us from our hug.

"You're gonna be amazing." I said before walking off.

"Hey J." He said as I turned back around to him. "Thanks." He smiled. I couldnt help but smile back.

5 minutes later Colson and the boys took stage as Ash, Casie, and I watched from the side. The crowd was going crazy. Girls were trying to climb on stage as soon as he started performing. Once the crowd started raging I could tell he was really in his element. He was killing it. This had to be one of the best performances he has ever done. Once it was over he exited the stage.

Colson

I couldn't believe it. I really thought I was gonna fuck it but it was amazing just like Jane said. Me and the boys exited the stage and made our way over to the girls.

"Daddy! You did great! I love that song!"

"Thanks baby. Maybe next time you can come on stage!"

"Really!? That would be so cool." She said as I put her down.

"Hey." I said walking over to Jane.

"What did I tell you? That was amazing."

"Thanks but I could've never did it without your pep talk." I said bring her closer to me.

"Anytime you need one I gotcha." She said looking into my eyes.

It was now 10 seconds away from the ball dropping which meant 10 seconds away from the new year. We all started counting down.

"10,9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year!" I pulled Jane tigher and kissed her. Camera's were flashing but I didn't care. Right now at this very moment I felt like everything in my life was finally falling into place and coming together. I had no idea of what the future held but I knew that as long as I had Jane, Casie, and my crew by my side I could over come anything.

Our kiss was broken from Ashleigh screaming." Kells! Omg my phone is blowing up. Everyone is talking about your performance and we just got booked for a big event for Spring Break in Vegas!"