Make up Sex

Jane

I hope Aubrey was right. I mean he had to be. If Colson didn't really want me here he could've done anything to keep me from moving in here but he didn't. But there was still one burning question. Where was he going and why was he trying to keep his distance from me? I heard him go down the stairs not long ago so I decided to creep into his room and look through his phone.

I first looked threw the contacts. Nothing. I then looked through his call log. Nothing, and then his messages. Still nothing. This was odd even for Colson. I was sure I would find something but I didn't. Colson and I were separated and he didn't take the opportunity to sleep around. I couldn't figure it out. I ended up putting his phone back and went into my room where I fell asleep.

A few hours later

I ended up waking up out of my sleep. It was still kinda dark out. I checked the time on my phone and realized I had over slept I was suppose to get Casie up but my alarm didn't go off for some reason. I was about to hop up when I felt someone else in the room with me. Before I could switch on the light their hand stopped me. For some reason I couldn't even say anything. I was almost in full freak out mode.

"Did I scare you?" Colson whispered

"Uh yeah. Is Casie..."

"She's about to leave. Slims taking her to school." He replied before kissing me on my neck.

"Colson what are you doing?"

"I missed Jane. I missed you so much." He said as he continued to kiss me.

I didn't stop him. I kissed him back.

He pulled my night gown off and pushed me back onto the bed. He then held my hands and moved them above my head, holding my body as he kissed my breasts, rocking his hips against me until I was moving back against him. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, as he thrusted himself inside of me. He was thrusting hard and fast when he suddenly slowed down, and then quickly speed up again.

I could feel my pleasure build, the sensation growing in the pit of my stomach, and I jolted when he started groaning at me. "That's it baby, let me see you come for me.". I couldn't hold back and the sensation rushed over me, leaving me shaking, panting and moaning as he sped up and thrust roughly into me. I could feel him jerk as he pushed deep as he could and came, grabbing my hips and pulling me to him, trying to bury himself in my body, throwing his head back. After we recovered he pulled me into him.

"I fuckin missed you Jane. I know I fucked up but I just want to work things out so we can move forward in our marriage. Can we do that?" He whispered.

"Yes Colson." I whispered back.

A few minutes later we drifted off to sleep.