WWE Smackdown

Jane

After playing with Casie we went downstairs to see what Colson was up to but he wasn't there. It was just Tiffany.

"I'm hungry. Where's daddy? "

"I'll make you something." Tiffany said

"No that's ok, Jane can you make me something."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Can you make angel hair pasta. Thats mine and daddy's favorite."

"Your lucky, I just so happen to be the pasta making queen. Come on you can help."

We were half way done cooking when Colson came in.

"Daddy, where you been?"

"Downstairs in the studio. Whats all this?"

"Casie said she wanted me to make her favorite. "

Colson looked into one of the pots," Casie, since when is angel hair pasta your favorite?"

"I don't know." She said breaking up lettuces for a salad.

"You don't have to do all this."

"Its ok, I'm almost finished any ways."

About 15 minutes later I called everyone for dinner. Of course Dub was the first to the table.

"Man oh man, we finally gotta woman in the house that can cook." He said laughing until he noticed Tiffany's eyes on him.

"She can only make grill cheese." Casie whispered to me.

Everyone enjoyed their meal. I cleared the table and put some homemade cookies in the oven.

"Man you doing too much. Cookies too. Man we gone miss you when you leave." Slim said.

"Let me wash these dishes. I don't want you to mess up your cooking hands." Said Dub

"Ok, if you really want to."

Casie had her cookies and then it was time for bed time. Colson tucked her in and then came downstairs where I was watching tv. He sat down next to me.

"Um, where's Tiffany?"

"She's in the shower. Why?"

"Cause your sitting awfully close and I don't think Tiffany likes me. Especially after Casie dissed her."

"What she say?" He said laughing

"She asked if she wanted her to cook her something and Casie said, no thats ok, and then asked me to cook, right in front of her." I said laughing

"she did not!? Ahhahhaha"

"Yes she did."

"Wow, thats something her mother would say."

Before Tiffany came down I decided to go back to my room. I got in bed and a few hours later fell to sleep. I felt someone climb into my bed. It was Casie.

"I'm scared. Can I sleep with you?"

"Yes, get in."

The next morning I could smell breakfast cooking. I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Good morning. I hope you like french toast." Colson said as I came in.

Mgk

"You cook?"

"Sure I do. I just wanted to return the favor for last night."

"Well thanks. What's going on today?"

"Well Casie is going to see Santa with her grandparents and I'm sending Casie's Christmas list to the North Pole." I said winking, "do you wanna come?"

"Sure."

After breakfast Casie left with her grandparents and we went to get ready. We were just about to leave when someone knocked on the door.

"Hi, I'm sorry to show up on your doorstep like this, but its really important." I moved allowing the woman to come inside.

"Whats this about?"

"I was at the park the day your little girl was hurt."

"Oh yeah, shes fine now. She just broke her arm."

"Oh gosh, well thats why I had to come. You see I was there with one of the children I nanny for and I saw the woman that was with you. She pulled your daughter down from the play set because she refused to listen to her when she asked her to keep her hood on."

"What!?"

"Yes, she grabbed her snatched her down with so much force. It was intentional. I could tell. It wasn't an accident and when I was walking up I heard her tell her thats what you get you little bitch!"

"You can't be serious!"

"Whats going on down here?" Tiffany said making her way downstairs yawning. She stopped midway down the stairs when she must of recognized the lady from the park.

Before she could make it off the stairs Jane ran up after her and we all ran after them. I heard Tiffany scream and Jane was on top her beating the shit out of her. Then Tiffany was on top of Jane. Dub went to pull them apart.

"Let them fight!" Yelled Slim

Suddenly Jane flipped them over and she was back on top giving her hell. I finally decided to pull them apart.

"That's what you get hoe! How you gonna hurt a little girl like that huh? I should have killed you!" Jane yelled as I pulled her into my room.

"Aye yall, get all her shit and get her out my house. And thank you ma'am for coming forward. Ashleigh show her to the door please.

Man this was some crazy ass shit. I'm glad to be getting Tiffany's ass out of my house and I'm even happier that Jane beat her ass before she left.