New beginnings

(The pic above is the layout of the house and guest house)

Jane

A few months later we bought the house. I think it was the best move we ever made. The guys still had their freedom and Colson and I had our family life. The adoption went through and Casie was now my daughter. Everything seemed so perfect. Expect Colson and the boys were going back on tour soon and Paramore was too. Casie and I would get to go on the first half of the tour with Colson and then the second half I'd leave to be with Paramore while Casie stayed back home with her grandma.

I decided to clean out my make up kits to see what new stuff needed to bought. Casie came in and sat down beside me.

"Mommy what you doing?"

"Cleaning out my kits. Wanna help? Ok well just dump everything out on the floor and then we'll start organizing everything."

Casie and I made a great team. What normally would've taken me 4 hours to complete barely took me 2.

"Hey mom what's this?" Casie asked holding up a tube of henna

"That's henna. I use it to make tattoos. They come off your skin eventually but their still really cool."

"Can I have one?"

"Sure I'll even let you draw a few on me."

Colson

After laying a few tracks down with the boys I decided to go see how the home front was. It's gonna sound kinda crazy but having a wife and my kid living with me was cool as hell. I didn't have to worry about cooking, cleaning, or none of that shit. Jane made sure that Casie and I were taken care of.

When I walked into the house I expect to smell dinner cooking. Maybe Jane wasn't feeling well. I looked in our bedroom and she wasn't there. So I went upstairs to hear giggling and talking. I walked into Jane's design room to see her and Casie drawing on each other.

"So what do we have here?"

"Hey daddy! Look I got tatts like you." She laughed showing off her arms and feet.

"Its just henna. It'll be gone in a few days." Jane replied."What time is?"

"About 6:30."

"Aww shoot. I better get something cooked." She said half freaking out.

"Naw it's cool. I'll just order pizza. I haven't had that in forever."

"You sure cause I can make something really fa..."I cut her off pressing my lips against hers.

"Baby don't worry about it. I'm ordering pizza. I bet the delivery guy thinks we beefin since I ain't ordered in so long."I chuckled.

"Ok. I'm gonna get Casie all cleaned up and we'll be down stairs."

A few hours later. We fell asleep watching movies downstairs. When I woke up I couldn't help but smile. They both looked so peaceful as they slept. I took my phone and snapped a pic.

Machinegunkelly: My girls :)