Accidents happen. Right?

Mgk

Its been about 3 1/2 months since we've seen Jane. She's stayed in touch by calling and Skyping Casie. Casie makes me send pictures of us and we get a few of her. I can't lie I enjoy the pictures too. I can't help but scroll through my gallery. She was so beautiful.  Her jet black curly hair, her perfect teeth and crooked smile, her smooth brown skin.

"Hey babe! Whatcha doin?" Tiffany asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing whats up." I said as I quickly locked my phone to keep her from seeing what I was doing.

"I thought we could go shopping."

"Well actually Casie wanted to go the movies and the park so."

"So we always do what Casie wants to do."

"Excuse me, she's my daughter. I'm trying to spend time with her and make her feel comfortable!" I was starting to get angry.

"Daddy, when are we leaving?"

"In 30 minutes baby."

The whole ride to the theater was silent Tiffany never said a word. She just kept scrolling through her phone and when we got to the movies it didn't get any better. She was glued to the damn thing the whole time. Casie didn't seem to pay her any attention so I thought I shouldn't either.

Seeing how little she cared for Casie made me think about what Slim had said the other week. I wanted us to all go out to eat as a family. While Tiffany wanted to go to some crazy expensive restaurant where they don't even allow kids and Casie wanted to go to Pizza Planet. Of course the guys all out voted her and she got mad and stormed out the room pouting like a child.

"I'm really starting to think she's jealous of Casie." Slim whisphered to me. I just brushed it off. How could a grown ass woman be jealous of a child?

"Daddy, can I go play?" Casie said breaking my thoughts.

"Sure baby." I said

As she was going down the slide I took a picture and sent it to Jane.

Jane :) : Put her hood on. Its got to be freezing up there.

She was right it was early December. I kept putting her hood on but she kept taking it off.

Me: Yes ma'am

"Casie put your hood back on. Its cold out here."

"Tiff, I'm going to the restroom. Can you watch Casie?" I asked

"Sure," she said never looking up from her phone

"And make sure she keeps her hood on."

"K"

After coming from the restroom I noticed a crowd of people on the playground but no Casie. I walked over and saw Tiffany with her phone to her ear and Casie laying on the ground.

"Kells, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened."

"Oh my God, Casie." She wasn't moving.

Jane

"Mark, I really wish you would stop coming by here unannounced. "

"Don't you think we should talk?"

"Oh my gosh, here you go with that shit!" I turned my back walking into the kitchen and when I came back Mark was going through my phone.

"Give me my phone you asshole."

"So this is why you don't wanna talk?"

"Your fucking Mgk. I should've known."

He was referring to my background and lock screen which had a cute picture of Casie and Kells on it.

"No, I'm not!"I yelled as I snatched my phone from him.

"Your such a liar and a slut."

"Woe, what your not gonna do is come in my place and call me names especially after I was nothing but good to you!" Before he could say anything my phone rang, it was Slim.

"Hey Slim whats up?" I asked making and angry face at Mark pointing to the door.

"Jane, there's been an accident. Casie got hurt on the playground."

"Omg, is she ok!"

"I have no idea. Kells just called me. I really think you should be here."

"Ok, I'll take the next flight out."

"That will be to long. Im sending the jet. It will be there in an hour."

"Ok see you then."

"So your just gonna run off for an MGK booty call?" Mark asked.

"What the fuck! Get out! Just get out!"

"Ok but when he hurts you, you'll see I was right." He said as I threw him out

An hour later I was on the jet with Slim.

"So whats the update?"

"She broke her arm and was lucky to not have head trauma but she still hasn't woken up."