Dr. Hartman pt2

Mgk
This last week was pretty tough. I could barely get Jane to talk to me. Today we had our next session with Dr.Hartmen. At this point I'm not really sure where this is going. As we walked into the office I tried to grab Jane's hand but she brushed mine away. As soon as we got there Dr.Hartmen led us into her office.

"So why don't we pick up where we left off. Last week Colson opened up about his infidelity and that really hit a nerve in you Jane. Colson you said there was more than one affair. Do you mind opening up about the others?" She asked

"Well with the second affair was with one of my co star's from a movie that I played in. You know at first she was just a friend and nothing more, but the more we spent time together the closer we became."

"Ok so would you say drugs played a major role in that affair as well?"

"Not really, it had more to do with loneliness. I've always had a problem when it comes to women. I need them so badly but at the same time I don't."

"So would this have anything to do with the relationship you have with your mother?"

"Yeah it did."

"Jane you're really quiet. Would you like to say anything?"

"No." She sighed

"Can I ask you something Jane?" I asked catching her off guard. She nodded and I continued,"Ok, since we're talking about the people I've had affairs with can we talk about you and Drake for a minute?" I asked.

"There's really nothing to talk about. We're business partners and now friends. Nothing ever happened between us and I have no idea why you would think that it did."

"Because more than onces I've seen you together. Like the day I came over to your place when Casie ran away. He was there and it didn't just seem like you were just friend's!"

"Are you serious right now? Aubrey was just a close friend. He was there for me when I needed him! He was there for me when you couldn't be! He gave me a shoulder to cry on!" She yelled

"Oh don't even! I would've been there! Had you thought to pick up the phone to call me I would've dropped every thing and I would've been there! Your my fucking wife! I love you!"

"Well it sure didn't seem like it!" She yelled back.

Those words cut me pretty deep. Was that really how she felt? That I didn't love her anymore. I never meant for her to feel unloved by me.