New Start

Jane

Before we left Dr.Hartmen's office I informed her that Colson and I wouldn't need to see her again. I felt like Colson and I had gotten over the hardest part. Now I think we can really make this work.

I pulled into the driveway where I met Colson. He was sitting on the porch steps waiting on me. I sat next to him but he didn't look at me.

"Now that you know everything do you still wanna make this work? If you say you still want the divorce I'll sign the papers. I'll let you go, if that's what you want. I'll do anything for you. Just, just promise me you won't leave Casie." He said

I watched as a tear rolled down his face. I wiped it a way with my hand and held his face in my hands making him look at me.

"Colson, I love you and I forgive you. I'm your wife and I'm not going anywhere. Our babies need both us." I whispered.

"Babies?You mean?" He asked me shocked

"Yes, I'm pregnant. We're gonna have a baby."

"I can't believe this. When did you find out?"

"This morning before I went to Dr.Hartmen's. The doctor said so far everything looks good."

"Haha! We're having a baby!" He cheered jumping up to hug me. "Wait your gonna need this." He said pulling my ring from his pocket, placing it on my finger.

"Omg! I can't believe you still have it." I replied kissing him.

"Yep, I've been carrying this in my pocket for month's waiting for you to take me back."

"Ok let's go in I'm starving." I said walking up on the porch.

"Where you think you're goin?"He said picking me up.

"Colson put me down!"

"Nope, my wife doesn't walk and I know you don't think you're cooking. You're pregnant and you need to rest that's my job now." He chuckled carrying me inside shutting the door behind him.