Spring Breakers

Jane

Colson and I were driving to take Casie to her grandparents house for the weekend. Since Colson and I would be gone for a few days to do the Spring Break show they agreed to keep so she wouldn't miss school.

"Daddy? Tell me again why I can't go with you and Jane to Las Vegas?"

"Because Casie you have to go to school." Colson replied

"But I wanna go with you guys." She pouted as tears start forming in her eyes.

"Oh come on now. Don't be like that. You love your grandma and grandpa. Besides they haven't seen you since Christmas. They'd be real sad if they didn't get to see you. You don't want them to be sad do you?"

"No." She sighed.

"Casie if your really good me and daddy will do something really cool with you when we get back." I added.

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I said as I took her out her seat and kissed her cheek.

After dropping Casie off, Colson and I went to the airport to catch our flight. The guys greeted us at the gate and soon after we boarded the plane.

The flight was ok but everyone was jetlagged so we checked in and retreated to our suit. Slim and Dub in one room,  Rook and Dre in another, and Colson and I had the master suit. Colson put our bags down and I walked over and looked out the sliding glass door that lead to our balcony.

"Come here, your too far way." He said laying across the California King extending his arms out. I laughed and jumped on the bed. He cuddled up to me.

"Lets sleep." I responded. He nodded his head and we drifted off to sleep.

Coslon

Man that nap was just what I needed. I thought as I awoke with Jane still rapped tightly in my arms. I hated that I had to wake her she looked so peaceful.

"J." I said shaking her gently.

"Hmm?" She asked still half asleep.

"Its time to get up. I have a show in like 2 hours."

"Ok baby. I'm up." She jumping up quickly. I laughed at her reaction.

"What? If I don't do that I'll go right back to sleep. Now come on lets get ready."

A few hours into the show shit was getting just about as crazy as it did when I was on tour. Girls were flashing me, dancing on me when they got pulled on stage and everything. It got to the segment of my show where I took body shots off of some of the girls in the audience.  I was gonna take it out but Jane said that it didn't bother her.

Moments later Dub brought the liquor out and Slim chose a few girls. Each of them was equally hot as hell. Slim started pouring the liquid onto their skin. As I reached the first girl I couldn't help but look over at Jane who was off to the side back stage. She didn't protest so I continued. I slurped the alcohol off each of them and for some stupid reason,(it was probably the alcohol) I jokingly told the last girl to meet me after the show on stage. I kinda laughed about it and she did too. It wasn't until after the show that I had realized what I did.

When the show was over I exited the stage and Jane wasn't there. That's when I panicked. Where the hell was she? I looked every where and then decided maybe she was at my dressing room. When I finally made it there not only was Jane waiting for me outside but so was the girl we invited  on stage. Shit!

"All I fucking know is bitch you better not touch my man!" I heard Jane yell.

"Well he asked me back here so I'll touch him how ever I want to." The girl shot back.

The next thing I knew Jane swung on the girl and missed. Dub ran up and grabbed her and I got in the middle of them just as Slim grabbed the other girl.

"Woe! Woe! Look, I'm sorry if I lead you on or anything but what I said on stage was joke. It was just part of the show. I really didn't want you to meet me." I spoke up

"Wow! Whatever!" She said as she stormed off.

I turned to face Jane who looked behind pissed. I tried to grab her hand but she pulled away from me. For the rest of the night she wouldn't speak to me. When we went to bed she took extra pillows and made a wall in the middle to keep me on my side of the bed. I tried to reach over once and the response she gave me was enough to know that I had better not try it again.

"The next time any part of your body comes on my side I'm cutting it off." She said barely whisphering.