We're gonna work on it

Colson

When I woke up I stretched my arms out to grab Jane but she was no longer laying next to me. Shit. Maybe I shouldn't have let my hormones get the best of me this morning. I just couldn't help it. After hearing that she wanted to work on us I couldn't sleep. It took me hours to work up the courage to even go down the hall to her room to make my move.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 11. I got up and walked down stairs where Jane was cooking.

"Hey I made breakfast. Go over to the table it's almost done." She told me.

A few moments later she brought the food over to the table and we began to eat.

"I missed this." I admitted.

"What?"

"Having breakfast with you. I missed a lot of things." I said as I reached my hand across the table to touch hers.

"I really wanna give this another shot. I just..."

"What? Whatever you have to say just say it."

"I'm scared. You really broke my heart Colson. I love you. I never stopped loving you. But I'm just not sure how we can fix this. I know you don't really like to open up about your feelings and everything but would you be open to seeing a marriage counselor?"

"Sure. I, I'll do anything you want. What ever it takes to make things right with you again I'll do it."

Jane and I decided until we could really make sure we could work everything out we wouldn't say anything to Casie. Jane decided it would be best if we didn't show any PDA in front her. Which was extremely hard when she was home. Since Jane and I made the decision to work things out all of the old feelings I had for her were taking me over. I wanted to kiss her neck while she cooked, hold her hand at the dinner table, and hold her at night when we went to bed. Tomorrow we finally have our first session with Dr.Hartmen. I just pray that everything goes well so we can get back to the way you use to be.