Acts in the darkness

The grip on your thigh lightens and his breathing slowly returns to normal, reaching out resting your hand on his pelvis it slides up over his stomach, up along his neck until his chin rests within your palm. Softly turning him to face you while scooting closer until half of your body leans on top your lips meet, lying there kissing slow and deep the energy flowing between your figures is magma, hot, heavy, magma. Quietly whispering against his mouth "I get to marry you tomorrow..." followed by his own deeper whisper "you get to marry me tomorrow...but more importantly...I get to marry you."

Bit by bit he has inched his way more and more on top before even realizing it he's now fully over your frame propping himself up with one elbow his hand strokes at your hair while the other gently reaches down gradually lifting your leg up and around his hip, your own hand finds its place resting on his lower back while the other still cupping that strong masculine face softly speaks again, "I love you so much Kylo Ren..." a faint smile lines his face before quickly fading back to deep lust, parting his lips with a small inhale then lowering them down they brush along your collarbone kissing so tenderly it feels like he's afraid he'll break you. Letting out a small sigh of pleasure his frame shifts slipping his other leg between yours allowing him to press lower spreading your legs around his massive form, lips traveling from your collar to your neck distract from his somewhat awkward shuffle until the warm throbbing shape of his tip prods at your core, very slowly slipping past your slit he enters himself inside while groaning next to your ear "you'll never know how much I love you (y/n)...never..."

His length pushes inside inch by inch stretching you around its thickness until he's fully inserted pushing at your cervix, involuntarily making the softest moaning whimper escape your lips, taking his time waiting for your walls to accept the girth before gently beginning to thrust making sure to remain at a deep slow pace pushing himself inside fully each time. Digging your own nails into his back lustfully responding "no...it's you who will never know...you're my..." his lips muffle your words kissing heavily the sway of his hips driving him down deeper they start to thrust a little faster while he groans "I know..." the quickened pace makes you moan into his lips and although it's still unhurried each time he pushes back inside the force makes the bed softly knock against the wall. Sitting on his knees both hands roughly grasp your hips easily jerking your body up creating a better angle for his length to slide inside and giving his thumb space enough to slowly begin rubbing around your clit, lifting one leg up kissing along your ankle nibbling his way down grunting into your skin "(y/n)...how are you so perfect?"

Trying to answer him is no use as the words begin leaving your mouth he lets the leg fall instantly placing a hand around your throat, now instead only broken moans escape the more you struggle the harder he pumps hitting his cock deeper and deeper the bed is now striking the wall loud enough to echo throughout the room. His thumb runs faster spinning around your clit over and over knowing it's going to bring you straight back to the edge he thrusts even faster forcing your juices from inside to slick against him only making the drive easier and easier, squeezing your neck tighter deeply groaning "mmm...close again?"

Unable to speak just simply moaning, pumping faster and faster the frame now loudly banging on the wall while his thumb continues to rub at your clit "that's it...good girl...cum for me..." your walls begin clamping around his cock hard and strong sending quick pulsating currents of pleasure through every single inch of your body, one hand clawing the bed one clawing his back, legs shaking, he releases your neck filling the room with the sounds of your quivering orgasm. He was right the more he denied your finish the better it felt, or maybe it was just because you knew this was the last orgasm you'd have before making your love official, either way it lasted longer and harder than ever before completely taking your breath away.

Not slowing his cock pounds deep inside still forcing the bed against the wall so hard it creates a small indention, pulling away his thumb, both hands wrap around your legs propping them against his chest he thrusts himself to the edge grunting heavier and heavier until his breath is cut short stopping him mid thrust. Darting his eyes down locking them with yours watching your hand lifting in his direction you've wrapped the force tightly around his throat choking him the way he's done so many times to you, this time it's you coaxing him to finish "no, don't stop...I want you to fill me with your cum...keep going until it's pouring from the sides. I want to know how much you love me." Smirking, gritting his teeth repositioning then exhaling loudly "mmmphh." his cock slams back inside hitting at your cervix fast and hard until the grip on your legs becomes unsteady and his thrusts become uneven, slowing in pace but deepening in shove, the force holds his head pushed back tightening even more only allowing broken grunt after broken grunt to escape until the sensation of hot liquid shoots inside stuffing you whole, the drive slows to only a few pumps but abiding to your request he makes sure they push deep spilling his cum from inside it runs down your ass, pooling onto the bed.

Letting the force grip go he falls down over your chest huffing heavily his mouth kissing at every inch of your neck and chest until he finally pulls out flopping on the bed beside you, lying there staring at his figure watching his chest rise and fall feeling the remaining streaks of cum dripping from your slit. Turning on your side pulling the covers up around the two of you slipping your way into his trembling embrace, softly rubbing along his chest whispering "sorry couldn't help myself" a half snorted laugh leaves his lips followed by another quick inhale "never apologize for something like that, I love seeing you embracing the force. And damn was that...intense...I don't think I've ever came that hard before."

Pressing your lips to his chest kissing long and slow hugging his frame tight repeating quietly "I love you; I love you, mmm I love you." It wasn't long until he had fallen asleep as expected the act was quite tedious, plus it allowed you time enough to stare at your love in peace watching over his sleeping figure taking in all its beauty burning this moment in your mind for all eternity. He's beautiful, with his deep black hair lying messily upon the pillow and his full pouty lips barely parted sucking in then releasing the quietest of snores, memorizing all the little freckles dancing across his skin like the stars that line the night sky. Every inch of that man is perfect, and he was yours, all yours, and tomorrow he would be yours forever.