Dessert

A gentle slump in the mattress from Kylo turning to his side wakes you he reaches across your stomach gripping onto your hip, his light snores softly blowing across your shoulder. Staring up at his strong masculine features now relaxed making him look soft and innocent, the sun tenderly peeking over his shoulder illuminating the slight pink scar lined along his face, noticing some hair falling softly a few strands lay across his mouth slightly blowing up and down with his breathing. Slowly reaching upwards brushing it behind his ear, fingertips running along the length of his silky hair across his chin then slowly tracing his scar. Slightly twitching he opens his eyes, momentarily a flash of fear quickly fades to contentment while reaching for your hand cupping it in his own bringing your fingertips to his lips where he softly kisses them repeatedly. "Good morning, I didn't mean to wake you."

Smiling while leaning over resting against you he stares down "don't be sorry, although you did interrupt the most beautiful dream." Lowering his face leisurely kissing you, his lips softly pressing into you parting rhythmically together his tongue mildly dancing along yours while his hand moves up along your side slowly across your breasts then behind your neck embracing it pulling himself as tightly against you as he can. Enjoying the slow make out until both of you are huffing from lack of air, pulling away his mouth following kissing and licking at your lips hungry for more. "What were you dreaming about?" Giving up on your lips his mouth moves to your shoulder lightly kissing up towards your neck in between pecks he mumbles "the day I make you my bride." Gasping trying to face him "your bride?! Are you serious?!" Pulling back slouching on his arm "yes of course... obviously this isn't a proposal that would be done in a much better way but if you're asking if I see myself with you forever the answer should be obvious... am I not who you see yourself with?"

Pausing momentarily unable to speak or move only able to see his expression slowly changing from excitement to worry, finally letting out a long breath grabbing his arm pulling him back pressing your lips hard to his murmuring the words "I can't wait." against his mouth. Kissing for well over ten minutes both of your bodies hot and out of breath reluctantly he pulls away turning and reaching for his tablet typing for a few moments then rolls to his back the sheet very prominently standing upwards against his very alert member. Laughing "well I see someone's awake for the day." Looking confused then glancing downwards his cheeks turning a soft pink "I can't help it; you drive every inch of me crazy." Biting your lip teasing him "that's a lot of inches..."

Scooting closer towards him running a hand across his chest getting a good grip on the side of the bed slowly dragging yourself on top, his eyes staring at your body the lingerie barely hanging on the straps falling from your shoulders your breasts completely exposed. Reaching out his hand a fast wind blowing as his saber flings to his grasp, igniting it the loud flickering of the blade makes you jump. "What are you doing Kylo?" Grabbing the main connecter of the lingerie bringing the saber close to your stomach he pauses "be still." Heart pounding rapidly as he slides the blade behind the lace its heat dancing along your skin, with one smooth jerk the saber cuts the lingerie in half with ease, recoiling the blade then pulling roughly yanking the torn garment from your body. Letting out the breath you were holding, excitement coursing throughout feeling yourself trembling with a strong throbbing from below "you could have killed me you know..." smiling his hands resting on your hips bucking slowly pressing his length against your softness "could have... but I refrained..."

Slowly rocking your hips back and forth rubbing your outer lips against him watching as he squirms beneath, his head falling backwards releasing a low groan while he grips tighter on your flesh. "Was last night not enough for you?" Grabbing one of his hands running it up along your stomach to your mouth kissing at his fingers "I'll never get enough of you." Sliding his fingers in your mouth gently pulling them in and out matching the slow sway of your hips, feeling him pulsate making you release a quiet moan muffled by his long digits. Pushing your hips down further pressing his thickness between your lips, slowly grinding against his long veiny member the head rubbing against your clit with each return upwards.

Continuously sucking his fingers while looking down watching his length peeking out of your lips then pulling back repeatedly, his precum mixing with your ever-growing juices creating a slick mess along his cock. Releasing another muffled moan while picking up the speed, each rock making him twitch beneath you, his breath growing shallow and labored. Pulling his fingers out grasping his hands tightly to your hips pulling and pushing you faster dragging your clit across his cock steadily, the quickened pace making you moan louder. Slightly bending forwards wrapping your hand around his throat thrusting faster the repeated prodding quickly bringing you to the edge, huffing he stops you mid grind, choked words "keep doing what you're doing and I'm not going to last very long."

Breaking his hold returning to the fast grinding moaning at the thought of making him cum so fast "that's the plan..." digging his nails into your hips roughly helping you grind against him breathing rapidly he lets out deep groans bucking his hips upwards pushing himself hard against you. The head of his cock roughly pounding into your clit each slide across sending shockwaves waves throughout, leaning back up hand still wrapped around his throat tightly squeezing feeling yourself close. He begins grunting trying to push your hips up off him but failing, rocking back and forth faster and faster moaning louder and louder feeling yourself about to orgasm against his cock as he continues to pull you along his length. Releasing his neck lightly slapping his face "cum for me, that's right I'm in charge this time...." his excited yet shocked expression quickly turns into pleasure holding you down hard against him, grunting loudly hips shaking as his cum shoots out from the top of your lips covering his abdomen.

Without warning the hatch to his room flings open, quickly falling off him landing on the bed trying to cover your naked body to only see a droid come wheeling in carrying a large tray of food, Kylo still sucking in hurried breaths the sheet soaking up his cum turning a darker shade of black against his stomach. "Good morning commander here is the breakfast you ordered where would you like..." Kylo poorly shouting from the bedroom "set... it... anywhere... leave me be." Laughing when the droid leaves, Kylo still quacking under the covers "why didn't you tell me you were ordering food." Pulling the covers back from his chest his lower abdomen glistening with leftover orgasm "I didn't know you were going to attack me like that, you didn't give me the chance to tell you." Leaning over licking along his pelvis up to his abs cleaning the hot cum off his skin, spasming to the feel of your tongue he groans loudly gently pushing your head back up "sstttoopp... stop... it's too...much." Softly biting then kissing before sitting up smiling wiping up a small trail of cum sliding down your chin licking it off your fingers "looks like I had dessert first, what's the main course?" Waving a hand, the try comes floating in the room resting gently on the bed, lifting the lid seeing a wonderful giant spread of breakfast.