Not first but last

Striding up towards the doors noticing on each side are three large masked men the same ones seen guarding around Kylo before, squeezing his hand tightly "who are they?" He responds "they are my knights; they protect me and do anything I say. We've had to increase security recently... we've been having a slight problem with the resistance trying to infiltrate our plans, but don't worry she won't get away with it." Immediately cocking your head to the side "she?" Passing the knights they slowly turn watching you from behind their helmets their dark unnerving appearance paired with the way each of them cling onto various oddly shaped weapons holding them in an intimidating manner noticing a few of them gripping tighter as you pass, it is enough to make you scoot closer to Kylo gripping his hand tightly momentarily forgetting all about the resistance girl.

Once inside finally releasing your breath, Kylo notices "what's wrong?" Turning around making sure the door is shut "those guys give me the creeps, I'm pretty sure they wanted to murder me." Chuckling he removes his helmet placing it on the table "it's probably more of the fact that you were with me, they've never seen me with a woman for more than a night." Eyeing him "ahem, excuse me?" Leaning against the table he calmly says "are you surprised? Did you think you were my first?" Frowning crossing your arms "no, obviously not with the way you know how to... (rolling your eyes) ugh no I didn't! I just don't want to think about you and other girls." Reaching his hand out for you to take it, reluctantly grasping it pulling you close against him slowly running two cold leather fingers down your cheek "you weren't my first, but you'll be my last... and if it helps...you're my favorite too." Smiling but giving him attitude huffing then turning around "yeah well you aren't my favorite so..." feeling him rise from behind his heavy breath skimming along the back of your neck he slowly begins to say something just as the doors open and Hux comes marching in.

Immediately pulling away from Kylo standing next to the desk, Hux stops rolling his eyes dramatically "seriously you two?! What is this the order of adolescence? Why is she here to begin with? You know we are supposed to discuss the plans moving forward on the scavenger." Kylo slowly walks around the desk sitting in his large chair placing both elbows on the table finally looking up at Hux who's waiting impatiently "she is just as important to the order as I am, if I need to remind you to respect her one more time Hux...." quickly he's striding towards you where he reluctantly bows "my apologies, won't happen again...(under his breath) that is until Snoke returns." With a quick swish of his wrist Hux flies across the room smacking into the wall "I heard that!" Kylo growls, watching Hux struggle to stand yourself quietly giggling. "I need you to find out what happened to the boy, you know the one left bleeding out the other day, don't report back to me until you have." Hesitantly he replies, "but sir we have more important things to discuss, there is word that the girl knows where to find Skywalker." Anger laced in his voice Kylo shouts "now general!" Rushing out of the room grumbling to himself Hux leaves, turning towards Kylo "if I need to go I can, it seems like something pretty important is going on and you need to focus." turning in the chair now facing you he pats his leg "come here." Slowly walking towards him sitting lightly on his lap, he brushes stray hairs behind your ear "nothing is more important than you are, she is nothing, she means nothing. She's a simple scavenger girl who's somehow come in contact with a particular droid I've been looking for, nothing more." Smiling curiously asking "why is it so important to find your uncle?" Snapping he says "he's not my uncle. Not anymore, not after...." his thoughts trail off momentarily "I'm going to kill him, to finish what I should have a long time ago."

A few hours go by with Kylo meeting various order members they discuss plans, weapons, ships etc. yourself finding this incredibly boring for some reason you thought the commander's job would be more....'violent?' Most of the time is spent sitting either next to Kylo or staring out the big windows overlooking the docking bay watching all the troopers marching back and forth, finally the last member leaves shutting the door loudly behind him, the room fills with silence as Kylo releases a long deep sigh. Turning around noticing his head is dropped into his palms with fingers rubbing at his temples, coming up behind him softly placing your hands on his shoulders you begin gently rubbing them "I'm sorry you are having such a stressful day, I don't know what half of the things you talked about meant but even what I could understand was giving me a headache." Releasing a sigh, he sits back resting his head against your chest, massaging his shoulders and neck lovingly until he grasps on your hands gently tugging guiding you to stand in front of him.

Pressing his face into your stomach his hands glide up your thighs holding tightly onto your hips with fingertips barely touching the top of your butt speaking softly into the fabric of your blouse "I have to find him (y/n)... he's ruined my entire life... I killed my own father trying to find him...his existence is tearing me apart...I must destroy him." With the final words his grip tightens so hard you let out a pained gasp, quickly releasing the grip he looks up checking to make sure you are okay. Running both hands through his hair calming him "you will find him, I know you will after all you're Kylo Ren do you know the kind of reputation you have?" Leaning down cupping his face in your hands your lips meet, kissing slowly each small release only met with another lustful pressing together, speaking softly against his lips "I hate when you are upset, I only want to see you happy...to make you happy."

Swiftly he's lifted you up setting you on the table without breaking the kiss or even standing, his hands rest on your knees before slowly sliding up. With one large hand placed securely on your thigh the other reaches up with two fingers he's easily unsnapped both buttons holding your blazer together, eagerly both hands slide behind your hips scooting you closer towards him as his mouth begins traveling down your neck kissing and licking at the cleavage that's barely covered by the lace top he chose. He begins kissing at the plump exposed portion of your breast cupping it in his hand massaging playfully, just as you begin giving into his touch your skin feels like fire and your stomach flutters with every rapid increasing beat of your heart he pulls away leaving you hungry for more staring at him as if he's just broken your heart. Standing he wipes his mouth chuckling at your hurt expression "come on I have somewhere I want to show you."