Secret touch

Pausing momentarily then roughly pressing his mouth into yours biting hard on your bottom lip, breaking the grip on your hip running a hand beneath the silk top cupping a breast his large hand caressing and massaging it longingly. Moaning into his mouth hand grabbing a fistful of hair pulling his head back "are we really about to do this right here?" His hand still massaging the breast fingers flicking across your nipple, other hand moving towards your ass scooping you up onto your knees so he can quickly pull his trousers and boxers down just far enough for his large length to spring out from behind them.

Gasping at the sight of it twitching in the air precum dripping down the head wetting a small spot on your shorts, reaching down running your fingers up and down his shaft resting your palm flat on top of his head, rotating it in a circular motion around the tip watching his body jerk forwards he lets out a quick moan shaky words speaking between rotations "fffucckk.... wh...who... taaughht you th.. that..." grinning "no one, I read about it once, why are you enjoying it?" His hand clenching on your breast squeezing tight enough your skin puffs up around his fingers the pain and pleasure of it causing a sharp moan to escape, still massaging around the head he barely lets out "wwhaat... d...do... you... think."

Hand soaked in his precum sliding down his cock gripping around it jerking slowly while kissing him again, in between breaths saying "I missed this..." when he releases your breast the empty impression of his hold leaving a lingering pulsation, tugging at your shorts pulling them down to your knees his frustration building, swishing his hands up, your body suddenly rising a few inches from the bed "whoa Kylo! Don't drop me please." Using both hands, one swiping down the other up the force pulling the shorts and top off effortlessly, leaving you floating in the air he watches as you squirm while your arms and legs are pulled down and out roughly being held in place. Smirking, moving his fingers in the shape of a V, feeling your lips parting with them "I won't drop you, but can't promise I won't torment you."

His fingers twitch, a soft pressure circles around your exposed clit, gasping "I knew that was you last time!" Chuckling he says "ah... so it was." The swirling grows faster, each time it passes around your clit making your body twitch in the air trying to keep quiet by biting your lip, only releasing little muffled moans. Kylo lays back flat against the bed without losing focus keeping you steady in the air, the force lapping at your clit his other hand grasping his cock jacking off to the sight of your bound naked body reacting to his secret touch.

Watching him slowly jerking up and down his free hand keeping the pace around your clit, increasing speed with every escaped moan "you are enjoying this aren't you? Do you like being helpless and bound? Do you want me to force you to cum?" His voice laced with deep lust only making you wetter "do you think you could do both things at once because I'm not sure you can." Squinting his eyes, the hand around his cock pumping faster, grunting rolling his hips up in pleasure the pressure on your clit pressing harder and faster rapidly increasing speed making it hard to resist the building orgasm. "Why are you resisting I can see you pulsing, give into the pleasure." The force circling and flicking persistently, trying to bring your legs together wanting to prove him wrong, laughing he says, "you know I can do whatever I want, resisting is useless." The phantom fingers twirling furiously forcing your walls to pulsate, abruptly sending an intense orgasmic shockwave radiating throughout your body unable to control it moaning loudly, his fist tightening now a heavy pressure shielding the sounds of ecstasy his low voice muttering "yes, give in... cum for me."

Pussy lips still spread apart Kylo watches your juices dripping down glazing his cock sending a spasm along his body, causing him to momentarily lose focus releasing you, falling straight onto his length plunging it deep inside, the thickness stretching you without warning. Simultaneously as he moans, you gasp in pain "fucking hell Kylo!" sitting up wrapping his shaking arms around your frame holding you still in place, kissing your chest with quivering lips, his voice trembling "I'm... I'm sor...sorry arrre... you okay." breathing heavy grabbing a handful of his locks, legs squeezing tight around his thighs the burning sting fading slowly, quivering body relaxing enough to feel him throbbing inside.

Gradually rising, each inch pulling out leaves you feeling hollow, shifting higher on his lap wrapping your feet under his legs placing one hand on his chest the other behind his neck, easing back down driving his length back inside. Head tilting backwards enjoying him filling your core moaning quietly "mmm... Never been better..." groaning against your collarbone with both hands squeezing tightly onto your ass tugging down shoving himself in further. Holding still against one another your breaths synchronizing, looking down his eyes staring up at you while he maneuvers your hips back and forth rocking his shaft in and out. Each slow thrust pushing deep, pressing the head of his cock against your cervix the sensation making you quietly moan each time.

Swaying your hips back and forth picking up speed, watching his body relax against the bed enjoying the ride grunting softly with each bounce of your ass. His breathing quickens with the steady grinding on his cock hips bucking up pushing himself deep inside, holding himself in place tightly clawing at your hips "wait stop, I can't hold it for much longer." Shoving his hips back down his length almost sliding out "Okay I'll slow down if that's what you want..." without hesitation he's flipped you around roughly slamming you against the bed, leaning down burying his face into your hair thrusting fast inside. His uncontrolled huffs getting louder, rising his hand gripping it around your throat squeezing for a second then immediately pulling back his body freezing. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean too... I can stop...I don't want to hurt you again..." grabbing his hand kissing along each finger softly speaking against them "you won't I trust you." then placing it back around your throat while bucking against him whispering "don't stop."

He stares for a moment before plunging deep inside humping hard and fast, pressure squeezing around your neck his other hand sliding down your stomach, fingers rubbing fast against your clit. Instantly causing your legs to shake the combined pleasure pushing you towards a second orgasm, the hospital bed rocking violently against the wall your mouth opening but only silent choked moans escaping, cumming hard around his cock. His body jerking against yours with erratic grunts and moans, in-between hard thrusts his shaky voice speaking "you're mine...all... mine...fuuucck...I.... I... fucking love you.... I... love... you...so... fucking... much..." he finishes groaning loudly while pumping you full of hot sticky cum then collapsing on top of you.

Releasing your neck his hand rubbing your cheek softly grazing his thumb along your lips turning you to face him, pressing his lips hard against yours kissing as if he's never kissed you before in between breaths murmuring repeatedly "I love you, you're mine, I won't lose you again." To each phrase replying, "I love you too, I'm yours, you won't." Sliding out, cum spilling onto your thighs using the sheet he gently wipes you clean then stands pulling his pants back up and removing his upper garments, he picks up the silk pajamas laying them on the bed then gently pulling your legs towards him bringing your body to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Taking the shirt, he slowly rises your arms sliding it over your head, his hands caressing down your sides resting at your hips as he tugs upwards. Without his strong hold your jelly legs would have given out, placing both hands on his back watching him slowly lifting each leg sliding the shorts up around your ankles, grabbing both sides pulling upwards as he stands fully dressing you.

Turning he lays on the bed pulling you into his embrace, holding on to him tightly speaking quietly "Kylo, what were you going to say about James?" Running his hand along your back "don't worry about that tonight, we can talk about it tomorrow." Face pressed against his chest listening to the rhythmic beating of his heart paired with the gentle tickling on your back soothing you to sleep.