Satisfied

Gulping hard "I'm not sure, am I?" Standing he walks to the dresser setting the bloody glistening paddle down, picking up the wand turning it on the loud buzzing ringing against the silence. He places the circular tip against his own head jerking back with pleasure when it vibrates against him, holding it in place he groans running it up and down the hard shape behind his boxers. Sitting up on the side of the bed "this looks more like punishment for yourself than me." Releasing the wand from his cock walking forwards standing at the edge of the bed looking down he roughly grabs a handful of your hair pulling back hard "I was just making sure it's powerful enough to be considered a punishment, don't want you having too much fun, do I? Now... take my cock out." Minding him leaning in pulling his boxers down his length falling out slapping against your chin, groaning he says, "put it in your mouth... the whole thing... don't stop until I've said you can."

Biting your lip grabbing his cock slowly jerking it up and down, grabbing the metal ring attached to your collar yanking it hard "I said put it in your mouth, disobey again and I'll finish myself." Releasing him a trail of precum following your hand, leaning further down kissing his pelvic bone licking across his salty skin down his leg, mouth stopping just below his shaft. Kissing at his balls then licking upwards to his head kissing at the bead of cum peeking out then slowly sliding his length inside your mouth, his deep groan letting you know he loves every second of it. Placing both hands to his hips bringing him forwards and backwards pushing his length in and out going an inch deeper with every slide back in, pulling your hair then pushing hard against your head shoving his full length forcefully down your throat "I said the whole thing." He begins thrusting into your mouth slowly pulling all the way out then pushing as deep as he can go, his cock stretching and filling your throat his hot precum sliding down the back.

Gripping onto his hips pulling him back with each thrust showing him you can handle his massive member, he moans "yes I'm aware you can take it... at your pace..." Pulling his cock out slowly, grasping it in his hand he slaps it against your face hitting back and forth on each cheek lining your face with slobber and cum "do you want this? Do you crave the dark side?" Biting your lip hard a throbbing sensation between your legs making you moan "yes... yes commander give me the dark side." Pulling your head back violently then pushing forward while thrusting hard he shoves his cock deep down your throat the sheer force of it almost making you gag "ah see... maybe I am too much to handle..." humming a "no" against him while bobbing back and forth sucking faster. A soft clicking noise sounds followed by the buzzing of the toy, with his free hand he lowers the wand resting it barely against your softness the vibrating is gentle yet powerful enough to make you moan against his cock. "You like that? The closer I get to cumming the closer you'll get... so get busy."

Hungry for his cock sucking rapidly in and out occasionally licking around his head kissing and nibble at his shaft each small bite makes him moan, pressing the wand harder against you the vibrations buzzing your outer lips making you incredibly wet again. Tugging at your hair forcing your mouth back down on his cock he begins thrusting hard and deep pulling and pushing your head by the grip of your hair, he releases the wand but the force holds it tightly in place pushing it against your lips as they spread around it the vibrations now directly against your clit. Taking his now free hand placing it against your head, using both hands he drives his cock hard down your throat holding your head in place as you gag and moan against him, holding still he pulsates in your mouth his cock throbbing with pleasure as he releases a loud moan then pulls out. Spit following from his cock in strings from your mouth he grabs your face hard forcing you to look at him as the vibration increases speed on your clit "I could make you cum again do you want me too."

Nodding against his hand your own reaching out grasping his cock jacking him quickly, his body jerks forward as he slams his cock back down your throat turning the wand on full speed. The intense vibrating pleasure paralyzing your body the only thing you can do is grip tightly to his thighs digging your nails into him hard as he fucks your mouth, his body begins humping erratically while he grunts over and over the thought of him about to cum in your mouth combined with the overpowering vibration against your clit pushes you over the edge. Just as you begin orgasming again he pulls his cock from your mouth stopping his building climax, watching your eyes roll in the back of your head the sounds escaping your mouth are foreign and wild these noises you've never made before feeling a hot rush of fluid squirt out dripping down the side of the bed with intense orgasmic pulsations. He pulls the wand away placing it to his mouth licking at the dripping orgasm "mmm good girl, have you ever done that before?" Still shaking raspy voice "no I don't think I have... but you didn't cum?" He grins lifting and turning you around tossing you on your stomach against the bed "that's because I'm not finished."

Still shaking "Kylo I don't think I can take much more..." walking back to the dresser picking up something then crawling on top of you straddling your thighs he spreads your ass cheeks apart then spits, coating your asshole. "Whoa what are you doing?" Suddenly feeling a cold metal ball push against your hole slowly stretching it open as he pushes it inside, the burning sensation almost too much to handle "fuck Kylo what is that!" Chuckling "you picked it, blame yourself..." leaning down he kisses at your shoulders sucking and biting against them whispering in your ear "just relax I promise you'll enjoy it." Trying to do as he says relaxing your body the burning slowly fading "see... now... it's my turn."

His cock pushes against your lips sliding in stretching you wide the further he pushes in, the two of you releasing a synced moan once he is fully inside. Harshly grabbing each wrist forcing your hands against the bed he begins humping pushing himself deep inside, your core is so over stimulated each thrust makes you shake violently. His lips lock onto your shoulder as he bites down hard making you whimper out loud, licking at the sore spot then sucking it continuously as he thrusts harder and faster. With each hard pound the plug inside your ass is pushed with it creating a double pleasure sensation, something you have never experienced but loving every deep filling thrust.

Every hard slam into you releases a loud moan, groaning against your back sitting up grabbing onto your hips he begins pounding fast and hard. His breathing becoming more erratic with each thrust, surprising even yourself as your own hand slides down under, fingers twirling fast against your clit. He moans loudly gripping hard against your red swollen ass "going to cum again? You are a little dirty slut... cum with me and I'll call your punishment paid in full." Pulling your hips and ass back against him shoving his cock deep and hard inside while his pelvic bone pushes the plug with the rhythm, matching his speed with your fingers the loud sound of his cock slamming into you squishing against your incredibly wet pussy. Faster than ever before you find yourself about to orgasm again moaning loudly "I'm going to cum I can't stop it!"

Grabbing your hips with both hands he slams hard inside as your walls begin pulsating around him, huffing and groaning digging his hands into your sides thrusting erratically with a sharp slap to your ass he cums hard loudly moaning your name "fuuuccckkk... yes.... (y/n)!" His final thrusts pushing his cum out around his cock, it spills onto your thighs running down glazing across your throbbing clit, holding in that position until his breathing slows then pulling out gently tugging the plug with him.

He tosses it on the floor with a loud thud then he walks to the bed turning you over "come here, lay with me." Unable to move your body still quaking "I can't move Kylo... I don't think I have the energy." Quietly chuckling as he gently scoops you into his arms pulling the covers back laying you softly against the sheets, sliding in bed next to you he cradles your warn out body gently kissing at your shoulder and chest up to your lips "that was fun... we should do it again sometime." A small laugh escaping "I thought this was punishment for misbehaving, and I thought you didn't want me to do that anymore?" He kisses you roughly biting onto your bottom lip pulling it back then releasing it "we both know you won't, and when you mess up again now you know what will happen... only next time may be worse." Waving his hand shutting the lights off completely only now noticing it's slowly getting dark outside having no idea the punishment took that long, exhaustion moving in rapidly as he leans in kissing your forehead gently "I still love you even if you are a dirty slut... you're my slut..." wrapping your arms tightly around him kissing his chest repeatedly until slowly falling asleep, lips still pressed against his skin.