Both women

*Kylo's view*

Leaving her still visibly upset was incredibly hard to do, but there was no choice Snoke had arrived and you're already late Hux is probably already there telling him all the wrong things about her, filling his head with lies it will nearly be impossible to get him on our side now. Rushing down the halls only now noticing the forgotten helmet 'no time to go back, I'm already almost there.' pushing the doors open noticing Snoke is resting in the large throne his focus immediately locks onto you the anger in his eyes piercing through your soul "Commander nice of you to join us, Hux has been informing me of your little...distraction." Marching towards him trying to keep your mind focused and strong keeping any thought of the softer side of Ben that she's managed to bring to the surface out of view, instead replaying thoughts of her being force sensitive and strong trying to show Snoke the two of you would be a good team, nearly unstoppable.

Once arriving beside Hux darting him a quick death glare which makes him scoot a few inches away, looking up at Snoke who is impatiently waiting for your response "I'm not entirely sure what the general has told you about (y/n) but she is not a distraction in fact she's only made me stronger and she's able to use the force I've seen it." Snoke cuts you off darting his head towards Hux "is this true? You did not inform me of the girl's power, a vital piece of information general. I'm not shocked, yet again you fail to provide all the details leave my presence before I decide to end you as well." Hux is visibly surprised "sir I wasn't aware of it I swear I would have..." he's cut off by the wave of Snokes hand as he returns the focus onto you, Hux takes this moment to dart out of the room quickly "this girl, she's new and strong the sudden ripples within the force are concerning Ren. How is it that somehow you are involved with both women, both with the same powers you possess?"

Looking at him confused "both women?" Anger rising his voice booms around the room "the scavenger girl commander!" Immediately trying to calm his growing frustration "she is nothing, she has the ability to use the force but she's sloppy and weak. Without proper training she will never learn how to be as strong as me, with (y/n) I can teach her, she is willing to learn. The scavenger girl won't be around very long once she knows the ways of the dark side I assure you of that, she is powerful her abilities are new and she's already show multiple ways to harness it." Rising a hand rubbing at his strained eyes "do you think of me as an imbecile commander? As much as I have taught you, have you simply forgotten it the moment you lie with the futile servant girl? The weakness you are trying so hard to hide from me is very apparent, I know everything Ren. I know of the failed attempts to locate Skywalker, I know of the scavenger girl beating you to his location she's been studying the ways of the Jedi right under your nose, were you even aware of her presence here now?"

Looking around confused "yes commander she's here, she was intercepted trying to shuttle her way into the base but I don't suppose you would know anything about that seeing how you've been preoccupied with mundane actions that of a pubescent teen. Guards bring in the scavenger girl, we shall take care of one problem right here, right now." Suddenly from the corner of your eye a set of guards come dragging in the frustrated scavenger as she poorly tries fighting back, they toss her in front of you landing on her side staring up at your shocked expression. "You've been distracted Ren...confused...these women are merely a bump in the road to success, you are strong yet so weak." Spacing out the Supreme leaders rant your mind floods with overbearing thoughts as he communicates with her, the interrogation of the scavenger girl, the murder of your father only weeks before meeting (y/n), the force connection the two of you share with momentary foggy interactions that (y/n) is completely oblivious to. 'I technically wasn't lying to her when I said the girl is nothing, she means nothing the bond between us will easily be broken. Whatever is connecting us does not compare to my feelings for (y/n) she is my true partner no matter how hard the force is trying to connect me to the girl she does not compare.'

Only catching the end of Snokes rant something about weakness within the dark side before mentioning Darth Vader's failure by allowing his son to twist his true intentions "the time is now commander, I warned you of your weaknesses and warned against getting further involved with the servant girl but you failed to listen. Do you remember what I told you would have to be done if you refused to listen to your Supreme leader?" Quickly looking up his expression stern and menacing 'he's enjoying this, he wants me to suffer.' Harshly replying "I will not kill her Snoke, she is far more important to me...to the first order than you realize." Leaning forward his large face closer than comfortable "you will kill her, you will kill them both right here right now, as we speak I have sent multiple men to your quarters where you've attempted to protect the servant girl. Starting with this one I will ensure both distractions are extinguished, now take your saber and destroy this one, that's an order."