Rekindling

Hearing you moan those words makes him grip tighter onto your shoulder forcing your body back and forth violently shoving down hard keeping himself fully inserted with fast little pumps his cock repeatedly hits against the end of your walls while two fingers rub even faster, groaning "do you love me?" simply moaning "mmm...yes." followed by another squeeze around his length "are you mine?" Moaning louder "yes, always." Grunting heavily forcing out more questions "do you regret what you've done?" Moaning again with a reluctant "...yes" "do you promise to let him go for good?" Moaning a little louder "yes I swear!" "Do you now realize what will happen if you don't?" Feeling an orgasm growing closer and closer moaning "yes...mmm yes Kylo, I'll never hurt you again I swear..." feeling the thrusts growing harder again he's hardly able to contain the rough shoving of his hips slamming himself inside, grunting "you're about to cum aren't you? Dirty little slut...I should fuck all of your holes, fill them with my cock ...stretch them wide...remind you who you belong to" the moans escaping your mouth grow higher and higher in pitch and sound as you repeatedly whimper "yes...yes!...don't stop!"

Just as your walls begin to grip around him the orgasm is just at its brink, Kylo pulls both hands away using them to prop himself up giving more control to slam, it's so hard it pulls away the climbing finish, your voice is shaky beneath the jerking thrusts as you plead "wait...no...I was so close!" His own breath grows rapid and uneven while the rough fuck continues, and he grunts "sucks to be disappointed by the one you love doesn't it? You do not deserve to finish this time..." the rock of the bed pounds into the wall hitting sporadically paired with grunt after grunt "never hide the truth from me again, you are mine...all mine! Do you understand?!" until the feeling of cum empties into your core from deep inside and the sound of his climax loudly projects all around having never heard him moan so violently before, the ramming makes it spill out with each remaining drive sliding down between your legs glazing over your throbbing clit only making you want to finish that much more.

With one final shove slipping out from inside rolling over onto the spot beside you still loudly catching his breath while lazily kicking his boots off and pulling the pants fully down before tossing them across the room, plopping back down now only wearing a tight pair of boxers, still lying there sort of in shock at what just happened it was all so quick and aggressive but 'damn was it hot' you think feeling yourself still throbbing from inside begging to orgasm. Of course you would have liked to finish, but it's okay if it makes him feel better to punish you in whatever way he deems fit it's all worth it if it means things will go back to how they were before, slowly tugging at your own bottoms pulling them up around your hips feeling the underwear soaking up his cum then laying on your side looking in his direction.

Reaching out half expectinghim to pull away but pleasantly surprised when he doesn't and instead allowinghand to rest upon his heaving chest asking, "feel better?" darting his gazetowards you blinking a few times before responding "not completely, but it'sa start..." scooting a little closer still wondering at which point he'llpull away but finally realizing he isn't going too now that you're fully at hisside.

**

Slightly lifting up wanting to be able to look him in the eyes "Kylo I'm so sorry...I was so stupid...I should have..." quietly shushing you while rising his arm "stop, you've been punished enough now come here." immediately falling into his embrace feeling the smooth warmth of his chest line along your cheek uncontrollably kissing at it repeatedly while squeezing an arms around his frame, whispering "so...you're not still mad at me?"

Softly feeling his hand brush through your hair, calmingly speaking "no (y/n) I'm not mad at you...I was simply confused and hurt. But I knew why you did it...had it been me and you and we were in the exact same position as you and... him... I would have let you go too...I just wish you had told me sooner, or well told me at all. Finding out by probing into your mind was never how I would have imagined that conversation going, I never wanted to pry myself past that limit...I've never wanted to make you feel like I could take your thoughts. I always wanted you to share whatever you wanted with me and if you didn't then I'd be fine with it...but you refused such...vital information I had no choice..." softly sliding a few fingers up his chest along his neck before tenderly tracing them around his lips "it's okay, I understand I know you did what you had too...I'm not mad at you, I'm just mad at myself..." chuckling quietly with a sarcastic tone "you should be."

Gasping before attempting to pull away only for his hand to hold tightly along your back keeping you in place "oh no, you're not going anywhere. I haven't gotten to hold you in two long weeks and I'm not letting go for anything, now get back here." letting his grip tug you back down feeling all warm inside that he's finally accepting your touch "Kylo?" You question while softly tracing the outline of his lips again, softly he replies "(y/n)...?" sliding a finger over the small red busted part lining the corner of his mouth "what happened? Does this have anything to do with jam..." immediately cutting off the rest of his name feeling Kylo tense beneath "I am sorry! It is going to take me sometime okay. I'm trying..." reaching his own hand up pinching at the tiny cut almost as if he didn't even know it was there "the little shit got a hit in before I was finished with him." Looking down at him confused questioning "finished with him?" smirking with a deep laugh "did you think I wouldn't show the prick exactly what I thought of him? Honestly, he's lucky to be alive right now..." feeling even more confused the tone in your voice gives way to concern "what happened? If you captured him...then I guess you were right...he never left. So that means..." the realization that James probably stuck around to continue stalking or maybe even something worse finally sets in with a gasp "Kylo why didn't you finish him off? I can't take this anymore...I couldn't kill him because I'm not strong enough but you...you could have..." cutting your sentence off "don't think for a second I didn't think about it, my guards informed me of his capture just after the dress fitting and all I wanted to do was leave his severed head perched outside these doors letting the whole base know exactly who's in charge. But upon seeing the pathetic little rat I knew...his life is consumed by fear and hatred, a feeling I am all too familiar with. But giving him the release he so desperately wants would only benefit him...so instead...I broke a few limbs...scorched a few places with my saber, added some new scars upon his pathetic  figure."

Letting out a soft gasp imagining Kylo torturing James was oddly...satisfying...'I've been so mad at that man for weeks now knowing he almost cost me everything I've ever wanted, knowing he took my kindness for granted and still hid away waiting for his next move. The asshole deserved whatever Kylo did, and more...' "so what are you planning on doing with him?" Kylo slouches back making sure he's able to look directly into your eyes "why? Wanting to slip off and visit him? Maybe I should have killed the fucker when I had the chance." Immediately correcting him "no! Of course not! I never want to see him again! I mean it this time Kylo I am so done with him! You are all I ever want and need, I slipped up thinking he deserved some sort of leeway, but he didn't, he doesn't! I was just curious is all..." smiling knowing you've spoken the truth "he's going to rot in a dark cell for the rest of his life, living each day know that I have everything he ever wanted." Grinning back at him silently thanking him for always putting you first then immediately feeling bad again because you know that's not how he feels about you, very quietly asking "Kylo...are things going to go back to normal? Do you still love me? Do you still want to be with me? Will you ever forgive me?"

Resting his hand upon your cheek slowly pulling your face closer towards his until the softness of his lips press into your own kissing slow and passionate holding onto your frame as if letting go would somehow wake him from this dream, kissing back letting your tongue slide along his while softly humming to the warm tingling sensation traveling all throughout. Finally breaking the kiss Kylo is clearly out of breath but manages to push out "will I always hold resentment towards him...yes. Do I finally believe when you say he means nothing? Also, yes...do I still love yes? That never needed to be questioned in the first place...my love for you will never die. Do I forgive you? Of course...you're the love of my life...the light within my darkness, the stubborn thorn upon my side but damnit do I love you even when you're causing me pain. I will never stop loving you, but you must know that my patience will not be tested again. My empty threat will be fulfilled if you ever lie to me again, I can still love you and leave you at the same time. Trust me I have plenty of experience..." seeing the saddened expression upon your face he quickly adds "but you're not going to ever lie to me again, correct?" nodding your head "no, never..." again pressing his lips into yours softly speaking along their shape "then I'm not going anywhere..."

The two of you lay in bed holding each other tightly too afraid to move after feeling so alone for days, at some point he falls asleep first feeling his hand gently fall from your back it rests upon the bed followed by your quick descent into sleep as well, knowing that what happened was necessary 'I had to mess up in order to see what was right in front of my eyes, to see the lies hidden in plain sight with James. To see that I'd rather let him rot forever than lose the love I share with Kylo....the wedding is only a week away but forever is right here lying within my arms.'