Vermillion red

Two weeks have gone by since the Snoke assassination, Kylo made it very clear if anybody asked it was the scavenger girl who murdered him 'I'm not entirely sure why he's hiding the fact that it was him, but I won't question it.' A few things have changed around here for one Hux is completely different, he bows down to you and Kylo every chance he gets always asking if there is anything else he can do, if you need anything, he's completely lost his infamous attitude, at first it was super weird but you've gotten quite used to the red heads compliance it's definitely a nice change. 'I personally think it's because now with Kylo in charge his life is always hanging in the balance, but I also think it's because he hasn't had to hide his relationship with the blonde haired woman who's name I've recently learned is Sola, Kylo has actually been quiet accepting of their status. Not sure whether it is because Hux is finally preoccupied with something else or even if he won't admit to it but maybe he's slightly happy for the general, who knows really but either way I'm weirdly happy for them too.'

The rest of the order has taken Kylo's leadership well, it's nice to see him so respected, although he likes to call it feared but you can tell it's more than that the base trusts him, believes in him, respects him. Right now you're currently on the way to the conference room Kylo sent a droid to fetch you saying he needed your advice for something, it's quiet early in the morning the little droid actually woke you from a deep slumber not even realizing Kylo had left yet. After sluggishly answering the door and thanking the little thing taking time to focus on looking presentable for your Supreme leader, quickly taking a shower and choosing a rather elegant sheer black and red lace dress it's length still touches the floor even with a pair of six inch heels, seductively smiling to yourself while slowly gliding on Kylo's handpicked newly bought shade of deep vermillion red if you remember correct his exact words were "The moment I saw this shade I knew there was only one pair of lips in the whole galaxy it should belong to." With a few extra comments at the end of it, but you cannot bog your mind right now with those kinds of thoughts he's expecting you, so you had to hurry.

Finishing the look by sliding the kyber crystal necklace over your loosely curled hair it rests along the fine details of the lace pattern, walking with a new found confidence being the right hand woman to the Supreme leader is a glorious, powerful feeling knowing that you are unstoppable is something foreign but vastly welcomed. Arriving at the room his knights stand tall guarding its entrance, this time instead of questioning your presence they each nod as you pass while one quickly opens the door allowing you to walk by with ease. Stepping into the familiar office noticing Kylo is standing facing out its large window staring down at his empire, striding up behind him slowly wrapping both arms around his waist hugging tightly from behind, much to your surprise he doesn't so much as move a muscle instead with both large gloved hands he interlocks them within your own "ah...you've made it."

Tugging at your hand pulling you around into his view, once getting a full glance at your figure his eyes squint while slowly raising a hand brushing it along your cheek "you look...(releasing a deep sigh while twirling a lock of hair between two fingers) beautiful." Smiling up at him hoping he'll notice you're wearing the lipstick he choose, softly his cold leather covered thumb glides along the bottom lip pausing for a moment before dipping it down ever so slightly before releasing "I knew it would fit you well, although I must admit they make your lips even more distracting, if that's even possible." Feeling pesky curling your lips up in a sultry smile finishing it off with the smallest lick along their shape, instantly his frame presses into yours pushing you against the glass without hesitation his lips connect with yours kissing forcibly the soft vibration of a deep groan tingles along their shape while he deeply whispers "you dare tease your commander?"

Running a hand up his thigh with fingertips quickly sliding along the front of his pants fast enough to barely feel him twitch beneath them "no sir, I'm teasing my Supreme leader." The affirmation of his new title instantly fills his eyes with lust, gripping hard onto your wrist roughly pinning it above your head the force flings the other hand into his grasp holding them tightly against the glass his lips quickly find their way back to yours while his free hand starts traveling up the front of your dress eagerly cupping a handful of your breast before sliding up around your throat. Playfully letting out a soft moan while withdrawing "whoa Kylo... what are you doing there are people down there, they will see." gently squeezing the grip around your throat a sudden invisible pressure begins gliding along the front of your underwear while he deeply says, "good, let them."