Relax

Standing swiftly the rose falls to the floor, confidently striding towards you reaching your bound figure running a hand upwards where his fingers glide over your lips "do not challenge me...you won't win..." smirking at him then quickly biting down on them. Jerking the hand back growling it slams against your throat squeezing tight "such a naughty girl, do I need to punish you again?" Feeling his grip tighten the room slowly begins to blur, with gasping attempts finally letting out "...no..." releasing the grasp but quickly replacing it with his lips kissing and sucking on the now red puffy skin he groans into your neck with eager hands traveling up your thigh along your stomach cupping both breasts kneading and squeezing roughly. In between lustful laps along your neck one hand drops quickly sliding beneath your underwear it dips between your lips slipping easily inside, deep voice speaking "I don't believe you...you're so wet...(taking his time very slowly pumping the finger in and out) your mind says no but your body....it tells a different story."

Trying hard to refrain from moaning but the unhurried drive of his finger pulsates pleasure from within cascading it all over, instead only letting out heavier breaths his hot grunting lips travel from your neck down along your collar bone leaving little bite marks with each downward inch once reaching the roundness of your breast squeezing it hard his tongue licks along the light streak of blood humming with lascivious hunger. Reaching the stinging cut he sucks at its opening drawing out any remaining trickle his soft plump lips part drawing in flesh they linger sucking and biting simultaneously, the sensation warming the skin around his lips flowing outwards flushing your chest and face feeling it's pleasure make your walls squeeze around his middle finger. Groaning deeply another finger slides inside he bites down hard on your breasts adding to the ecstasy, releasing a quick pained moan he pulls back the skin on your breasts is red and puffy with his teeth marks still imprinted into the flesh. Looking down watching your expression as he pulls both fingers out gliding them quickly over your clit before rising the glistening gloved fingers to his ruby tinted lips, sliding them inside licking the gloves clean groaning his eyes roll back "you're my favorite flavor..."

Pulling his saber from its clip he ignites it; it's sudden humming blades cause you to jump "what are you going to do with that?!" Chuckling he says, "relax my love, we've done this before...trust me." Sliding a hand underneath your bra it playfully gropes your breasts before tugging the bra outwards, moving the saber up it's long blade pointed outwards inches from your arm with one of the smaller side blades slowly dipping behind the fabric grinning he slices it in half watching both your breasts tumble out the burnt cups falling to your sides, slowly lowering the saber he places two fingers at the line of your underwear pulling them back while lowering the small blade down easily it cuts the fabric into pieces. The saber continues to slide down as he steps a few feet to the side flipping it in his hand pointing outwards it hums loudly into the silent room, slowly bringing it closer and closer towards your slit panic sets in "hey! Whoa what are you doing?!" Leaning down kissing at your neck again the sudden cold touch of his hilt presses against your core "Kylo what are you doing!" Whispering along your neck "relax..." slowly the hilt slides up your slit dragging steadily over your clit when suddenly it makes sense it's intense vibrating power quivers the sensitive hood making you moan loudly your legs uncontrollably shaking behind the shackles.

Just as quickly as he placed the hilt against you he recoils it pulling it back with strings of juice following "I knew you'd like that...but I can't let you cum that quickly now can I?" placing it back along his hip walking away from your hot begging body he returns to the chair turning facing you slowly unzipping his pants fumbling for a second with a sigh his dick springs out from the small opening. Sitting back with outstretched legs he slowly begins stroking the length of his cock groaning to the leisure pace, watching him touch himself only makes you throb more, biting your lip "so what am I supposed to do? Lay here and watch you hog all the pleasure?" Ignoring your question he stares at your naked restrained figure while continuing to jerk along his length running the gloved hand up and down slowly only stopping at the top a few times collecting beads of precum then coating its slickness around his member, never taking his eyes off you jerking his hand sluggishly his breath grows heavier and more rapid. Breaking the grip around his cock rising the hand to his mouth biting at the tips of the fingers pulling the glove off then spitting it to the floor darting his eyes back towards you playfully he slaps his cock paired with a quick deep grunt, it sways back and forth for a few seconds before a throbbing jerk towards his abdomen returns the focus back to the swift jerking.

Watching him pleasure himself is a different kind of experience sure you've seen him jerk it a few times but never for this long, the way he knows his member so personally with no real effort his body spasms and twitches to the familiar touch of his hand. The more you watch the more it turns you on, his large frame slouched along the chair legs spread apart one arm resting on the back of the chair while he stares with his hand twisting and jerking along his cock paired with the lustful deep grunts and groans he occasionally releases, before you realize it the place between your legs grows increasingly wet your juices begin slowly trickling down your leg.