Sloppy lust

Right inside the door frame there is a small pathway draped in long red and black linens intermingled with low twinkling lights, it leads straight into the middle of the room where everything is lined with scattered roses perfectly outlining the beautifully replaced pile of blankets and pillows James had sloppy placed with pricey silk and cashmere. The room is dimly lit by various candles places strategically around, somewhere in the background there is soft somber music playing its slow romantic tune completing the atmosphere.

Finally noticing Kylo, he's standing facing out the floor to ceiling windows when he deeply says, "ah you've arrived...I'd recognize your sweet aroma anywhere." Turning he pauses with eyes slowly gliding up and down your figure, walking closer reaching out a hand it slowly slides up your stomach the backs of his fingers grazing the velvet dress "you looks even better than I had imagined." Smiling up at him "you look rather handsome too if I do say so, finally something other than your uniform? It's so casual but I love seeing you so relaxed." He is wearing a simple untucked black long-sleeved shirt that has just a few buttons at the top, with a pair of black leather pants and his regular boots. Chuckling "I do have other clothes you know." Giving him a sassy glance "no I wouldn't know, you wear basically the same thing every day."

Running your hands up his torso slowly unbuttoning the top button, leaning in gently kissing the small exposed part of his neck softly whispering against it "I like it." Pulling back slightly keeping your arms wrapped around his neck gently swaying to the music "so you missed me huh?" Gripping on to your hips pulling them closer against him "always, and now that I have you, I don't want to ever let go." Laying your head on his chest slowly forcing him to dance along with you, holding tight inhaling his deep amber scent the two of you slow dance for a few songs holding on to each other as if letting go will wake you from this beautiful dream. Reluctantly breaking the bond, he walks over to a small romantically set table that has wine and food sitting nicely on top "come join me."

Sitting across from him enjoying the dinner while the two of you drink glass after glass after glass of wine taking a sip without noticing a small drip runs down your chin, reaching out he slowly wipes it with his thumb then bringing it back to his mouth where he licks it off. Staring back at him the wine hazing your surroundings, his large silhouette outlined by the soft glow of the nearby candles his dark hair pushed behind his ears with lonely strands falling along his cheeks, looking to his cherry stained lips the way they pout so lustfully then glancing up to his dark eyes staring straight back at you studying your face just as hard as you were his. A smile lines your face, standing quickly grabbing his hand "dance with me." He follows without hesitation placing one hand on your hip the other grasping yours tightly, every now and then he stumbles slightly but holds his grip tight "is someone a little tipsy?" Replying slowly "it's been a while since I allowed myself to truly relax, I feel safe with you I'm not worried about letting my guard down... so simply...yes." Giggling "it's cute to see you so naturally, letting that big dark demeanor fade...I love this side of you."

Sliding his hand further around your waist closing in the space between you "you're the only one who gets to see me like this, do you feel special?" Looking up into his eyes they stare down with sparkling flame reflections "yes...I do..." slowly he leans in stealing soft passionate kisses while rising your arm up he spins you around a few times then pulls your back against him, nuzzling his head by your neck sliding a hand down your arm across your chest his fingertips grazing along your breasts. Letting out an excited breath he whispers, "I love when you tease me, thinking I wouldn't feel your prefect little nipples poking out against the velvet." Lowly speaking "took you long enough to notice..." playfully his large hand grasps your breast squeezing it "I could tell the moment you walked in the room, I was trying to be a gentleman...(sighing deeply) I can't resist any longer." pushing away teasing him even more "I could make you wait..." hard hands holding on to your hips stop you tugging back roughly, unexpectedly he stumbles over some pillows falling backwards pulling you with him.