The reward

Kylo notices the glittering reflection "enjoying the show, are we?" The pace along his cock increases he lets out a long low deep groan before the sudden intense pleasure of the force begins lapping at your clit, body twitching in response letting out a loud quick moaning "yes." The circular motions send shockwaves of pleasure all throughout making it hard to remain watching him, shutting your eyes for a moment enjoying it the sudden sound of something mechanical moving in the room catches your attention, opening your eyes not noticing anything right away confused you ask "what was that?" Kylo slaps his cock again with a quick grunt and deep hurried breaths "it's your reward for doing so well today...I'm impressed with the skills you've already managed to harness." Looking at him confused "reward?" The whirring sound continues until a long robotic arm comes into view from beneath your legs, it glides outwards bending up at an angle pointing directly towards your core. "Um...what exactly is that thing...I don't really know if I like where this is going..." he stands walking towards the box brought from his quarters, rummaging through it for a moment before pulling out the large dildo seen before. Walking towards you his hard length sways back and forth with each step, stopping at the base of the mechanical arm he begins twisting the dildo onto its end until it clicks in place "you will...I promise."

Slowly he reaches down running his fingers up your inner thigh collecting juices it continues upwards resting along your slit, playfully dipping them between your lips dragging them upwards a few times coating them with the wetness, with a quick pass over your clit removing the hand he runs it over the red jelly dildo creating a film of your own personal lubricant. Before returning to the chair he steps in front of your figure with hot hungry hands traveling all over your body groping and squeezing your thigh, hips, breasts while leaning in locking his lips to yours kissing roughly, the more aggressive he gets his hips follow to the heavy push against your frame his hard member brushes along your inner thigh the tip of his cock teases at your slit. Body begging for him you moan against his mouth while trying to buck your own hips forward craving the thick fulfillment of his length, pulling away with a wide grin along his face and a quick slap to your breast he strides away plopping back down into the chair.

With a swish of his hand the lights in the room dim then the center of the dildo gleams with a bright glowing red, gulping in anticipation as it slowly begins rising further up now only inches from insertion. Looking back up towards Kylo his gaze glued to you while the medium paced jerking returns, gradually the toy begins pushing through your lips slowly entering your core it drives upwards stretching your pussy around it's thick illuminated shape until it's completely inside pushing at your cervix. Taking a deep breath releasing it with a moan watching as Kylo presses a button on a remote you never saw him acquire, just as soon as he does the dildo begins gliding in and out incredibly slowly re-stretching you open with each upward prod. Releasing soft moans with each tap into your cervix the pain turning into pleasure now enjoying the slow prodding body relating welcoming the toy inside with hot sensual moans, glancing back to Kylo his barely visible eyes have never left your figure as his hand strokes along his slightly red illuminated cock "see I knew you'd like this... I know what my little slut wants... and right now I'm guessing she wants it to go faster am I correct?"

Biting your lip nodding, he obliges pressing the remote the toy begins thrusting at a quicker speed still shoving fully inside with each return, the pace of his jerk increases matching the speed driving deep inside you. Without warning he presses the button again increasing its thrust even more, the sound of the machine rotating is almost muffled by the slick mixing of your juices and moans. With each hard fast ram inside it sends your body jerking upwards in unison, moaning louder now the fuck toy rams deep inside not stopping to the ever growing clamp of your walls in between moans saying "not really sure how this is punishment I'm quiet enjoying myself..." a low chuckle from across the room paired by the quiet beeping of the remote as the speed skips a few settings and is now at full potential forcefully plunging deep inside, gasping at the increased speed your breath is quickly stolen by the just as fast twirling that begins around your clit. Unable to control your sounds of pleasure the room fills with loud sensual moans the machine fucking is quickly bringing you close to orgasm "mmm yes...are you enjoying watching me get fucked? Do you wish it were you?"

Forcing yourself to look at his reaction, with a quick jerk to his hips he groans glaring at your body watching the luminesce dildo impel by our insides roughly his hand rapidly stroking his cock just as fast. Trying to resist but failing feeling your walls clench around the toy an orgasm just at the brink, moaning more and more body tingling with ecstasy is quickly disappointed as the toy is ripped from inside stealing the impending climax, quickly pouting "no don't stop please I'm so close..." Kylo's deep voice responds "We're not done yet."

Suddenly the toy shifts backwards then thrusts upwards driving into your ass it glides in easily with your juices but still burns the entire way inside, releasing a loud pained gasping "fuck!" It begins slowly picking up speed again driving inside pushing the full length of the toy deep, only focusing on the intense pain not noticing Kylo has risen from the chair until his hand grips onto your jaw turning your head to face him "this is the punishment." Shifting for a moment bucking his hips upwards his own cock slides inside the front as the dildo continues to fuck from behind, letting out a pained whimper the end of it turns into a moan "that's right learn to enjoy it..." moving the hand up from your jaw two of his fingers slide into your mouth muddling the escaping moans as the other hand wraps around your throat squeezing tight he begins thrusting his cock deep and hard inside it's pace just the opposite of the dildo so with each pull out from one hole the other is filled.

A beep comes from the remote again the toy picks up speed fucking faster, another beep then another the dildo now ramming quickly inside he tosses the remote aside and begins driving himself just as fast. Never having experienced this kind of pleasure before your body bound and weak the only thing you can do is enjoy the overwhelming filled fuck moaning against his fingers drool falls around them dripping in to your bouncing breasts, his grunting increases with each pound just then the circling around your clit returns while he squeezes tighter around your throat "I'm going to make you cum harder than you've ever came before, all over my cock I want to feel you milk me dry... do you want it?" Nodding your head the words "yes please..." barely audible beneath his fingers, both cocks ramming hard and fast inside he syncs the rhythm with the toy filling your holes to the brim fucking forcefully the speed around your clit increases twirling swiftly. Your walls clamping down repeatedly around his cock and the toy the triple blended pleasure making the orgasm so intense the room begins turning black all sense of awareness is lost only raw uninhibited euphoria irrupts "that's right cum for me, cum for your commander I want to hear you!" Pulling the fingers from your mouth the room is teeming with the loud uncontrollable orgasm "mmm fuck... yes!" He moans as his thrusts become erratic and slowed gripping tighter around your neck grunting into the space next to your ear digging his hand into your shoulder your core is filled with his hot overflowing finish, the dildo still rams shifting inside as he pulls out its friction pushes the cum from inside spilling it down your legs onto the floor. Running his hand up to your cheek with a playful slap he kisses yours lips hard "fuck, I love you."

Stepping back rearranging his clothes he stops the machine it slides out from inside leaving you feeling hallow, next taking the two pieces of the dress he pulls them together fastening them in place poorly with the unraveled laces. Slowly unlocking each cuff releasing your incredibly weak body unable to even hold yourself up he catches your fall "it's okay I've got you..." wrapping your arms around his neck "what about all this mess?" Shaking his head while lifting you into his arms "don't worry about it someone will clean it." he brushes softly along your cheek "it's okay I know that was a lot...rest I won't let you go." How he knew you were on the brink of exhaustion you'll never know but never the less nuzzling your face into his chest your body gives up quickly zoning in and out barely noticing him carrying you down the halls holding your warn figure tightly, the last thing you remember is him gently laying you in the bed then slowly peeling off the torn clothes dressing you in fresh soft silks before tucking the blankets tightly around your frame. Eyes closing tightly the bold tight embrace of his arms cling around you with gentle strokes along your arm and soft quiet words "I'll be right here just rest...I love you." heard just before finally giving up and falling into a deep exhaustion fueled sleep.