Loves embrace

Pulling back a quick gasp escapes "what?! How?! What happened?" not even giving him the chance to speak your trembling lips lock onto his all of the overwhelming thoughts of him hurt or dead or the unknown motive of the group of troopers that just tried to capture you comes flooding into your mind. Kissing you back the fear of losing you too is laced in his heavy tight grasp, finally stepping back noticing he's just as sweaty and flustered as you his hair clings around his face where small scrapes and cuts appear along the smoothness of his skin.

Reaching up rubbing softly over one of them "are you hurt, what happened?!" Cupping your hand into his "slow down and I'll tell you...I'm fine there was...(staring off behind you) they captured the scavenger girl and Snoke knew of us, and me and her." Looking at him confused "you and her?" His gaze focuses back onto you "uh...it's not like that, I couldn't even begin to explain it but just know she still means nothing, but she is strong I asked her to join us." Shaking your head in disbelief "you asked her to what? Why?" Soft fingertips brush along your cheek "quit letting your mind wonder there, I know what you're thinking and it's not a James situation. The force has connected me and the girl for reasons that were unclear to me until today, Snoke demanded her dead and you were next that's why those troopers were here they were supposed to bring you to me and I was to kill you just as Snoke had threatened before, starting with her. But in that instant, I thought of you, what would you have done...so I...I killed him."

Conflicted within, mind racing 'would I have really spared her, should I be worried about this so-called force connection? Who is this mysterious woman...' looking up at him "but why would you ask her to join us...am I not enough?" Instantly his arms are back around you squeezing roughly "you are everything...she is merely an ally... she is strong someone we would benefit to have on our side. But I promise she does not compare to you, with training you will easily become more powerful than she could ever imagine, besides she denied me she wouldn't let go of her past...foolish girl." Surprising him with your response "I don't want her to join us Kylo...it's supposed to be just you and I." Staring down tilting his head to the side "don't worry about her she's long gone by now anyways, she made her choice and now that I'm the leader she will soon regret that decision." As if finally completely returning all of his focus to you and the surrounding mess "enough about what happened with me, what happened here?" Looking around the room the bed linens are in a tumbled mess all along the floor is broken glass, the decapitated body of one of the troopers lays next to the other then looking past Kylo seeing the silhouettes of the other two laying in the hallway "I was waiting for you, and then they came looking for me. I refused to open the door but they knew the code and came barging in over powering me, I believe it was that one (pointing to one of the two troopers in the hall) he grabbed me from behind trying to force me from the room while one pointed his blaster in my direction. I was barely able to focus but somehow I managed to push the one behind me off and I used the force to steal the blaster, I didn't give it a second thought I shot the one in front and somehow without even looking was able to aim backwards easily shooting the other. But just as quickly as they went down the other three chased me into the bedroom I was out numbered they each had blasters I only had one, they were demanding my compliance saying Snoke would kill me if I resisted but I remember what you said, to wait for you I knew I couldn't trust them...and that's when you came in. If you hadn't have shown up when you did I don't know what would have happened, I wouldn't have left with them willingly (tears begin falling down your cheeks) I know that and I don't think they would have let me out alive they would have..." softly pressing his finger to your lips "shhh that's enough don't upset yourself further... you did great did exactly what I would have wanted you too, now come here."

Not wasting another moment falling into his embrace again the strong comfort of it begins calming you down, gently he brushes his hand along your tangled hair quietly whispering in your ear "it's okay...it's all done now no one is going to hurt us anymore...I'm in charge you're safe now...we don't have to hide from anyone." Looking up at his deep loving eyes "what's going to happen now? Where do we go from here?" Softly kissing your forehead "I'm not really sure I'm assuming there will be some sort of ceremony to announce me as Supreme leader, (looking down to the floor he softly raises your chin) announcing our relationship to the order introducing them to both of their leaders."

The entire day was a messy blur, it all happened so fast yet so incredibly slow, not knowing how it was going to turn out but now that you are standing in his arms knowing both of the negative out comes didn't come true a warm calming peace flows all around, surrounding the two frozen figures locked in loves embrace.