But just how badly?

Lustfully replying "yeah?...How bad?" the grip on your hair tugs harder pulling your head back while his other hand immediately covers your throat squeezing deeply he growls "too much for my own damn good..." holding his fingers around your throat they pulsate teasing a moan out of you before pulling back. Returning the favor your hand dips beneath the boxers rubbing along his cock making it him who moans this time, letting your hand glide along his member until there is a noticeable wet spot forming on the fabric. Poorly tugging at the boxers with your free hand until he finally gets frustrated enough swiftly pulling them down kicking them off the edge of the bed letting his cock spring from their hold it sways for a moment before your hand starts the slow jerk again, the feeling of his member sliding through your fist makes him twitch followed by a hurried grunt.

Using the palm of your hand to rub around the tip pulling slick precum down making it easier to pick up speed while whispering "I love when you make noise...lets me know I'm doing a good job..." while he slowly responds between little grunts "that's...ugh...because...mmm....you..." you've began making your way down wasting no time to slip the cock into your mouth lowering down onto it fully, instantly interrupting his sentence "aarrr fffuuuccckk..." letting out a muffled giggle knowing it must be vibrating over his shaft because the way he twitches bucks his hips up forcing the tip of his cock to hit against the back of your throat almost making you gag, holding it back bobbing your head up and down picking up pace covering your tongue with every bit of leaking cum. Reaching up cupping his balls into your hand massaging them while your tongue licks around his length making him tremble with pleasure, lowering back down his cock slides along your tongue , once again pressing into the back of your throat you leave it there teasing him thinking you've got the power when the sudden phantom sensation of the force begins lapping at your clit immediately making you moan with a mouth full of cock.

It's quick pace gives no mercy twirling and twirling faster and faster making you moan again and again until his member falls from your mouth hitting against his abdomen pulling lines of dribble along with it, quickly crawling over his lap reaching out to the hand resting on his pillow it hastily spins two fingers in the air, roughly grasping his wrist pinning the hand down begging between moans "too fast...Your gonna make me..." before the last word his hand falls limp ceasing the secret touch "mmm not yet, when you cum I want you to be so deprived of the finish, it over powers every inch of your body..." The two of you lie there huffing for a moment before he softly kisses your forehead placing both hands on either of your thighs, slowly scooting your figure further up his abdomen until you have no choice but to sit resting on his chest, moving both hands up your thigh they begin lifting the gown as far as they can before demanding you to "take that off."

Slipping the lace nighty over your head with a quick toss it lands on the floor revealing your now completely nude body, both hands resting on your hips grip tighter while he compliments how gorgeous you are then harshly they slide under your thighs quickly bouncing your body forward until your slit is at his lips. Bringing his hands up around they grasp onto your ass squeezing tightly while forcing you down on his mouth instantly bringing his tongue to your clit, reaching onto the backboard the intense ecstasy almost making you weak while your head falls back releasing hot sensual moans his name slips from your lips only making him lick faster. Enjoying the rapid flicking back and forth your body grinds against his face pushing your core over his chin forcing his whole face to fuck you, one hand reaches up groping at your breast while the other slips down behind stroking his own cock to the sounds of your pleasure.

Feeling him groan against your sex hand grasping hard onto your ribs squeezing he digs his nails into your skin, closing your eyes letting yourself ride his face imagining what he's doing to himself only inches away brings you once again close to the edge, only this time the build grows stronger and stronger and harder to resist. Almost there his tongue begins slowly dragging across your clit with long deep strokes savoring every bit of your flavor before he pushes you from his face, kissing gently at your slit with hot uneven breaths a deep groan escapes his mouth and the bed shakes beneath him following the rapid pace of his own pleasure.

Crawling off his chest letting yourself fall back against the bed watching him stroking his cock, mesmerized by the twitch of his hips, the fast panting of his chest, the way his trembling hand is holding tightly against your thigh squeezing so hard it might bruise. Looking up his eyes are closed, and he's bitten down on his lip only letting small grunts escape knowing he's bringing himself to the edge. Just before you were about to speak telling him to stop his hand hastily releases leaving his throbbing cock standing straight pulsating with hunger, loudly he exhales harshly cursing "shit! That was close. I almost couldn't stop...but there's only one place I'm cumming tonight and it's not on my own fucking hand."