Sparkling scarlet

Inhaling deeply taking in the view of her bound exposed body then bending down kissing up her spine along her shoulders to the softness of her neck quietly whispering "you know I love you...if it hurts too bad tap against my leg twice and I'll stop." She nods, standing back up hand grasping the eager member, slowly sliding it along her slit she holds her breath in anticipation, gently pressing it behind the folds sliding the full length inside groaning deeply the hot sticky wetness engulfing the length hugging tightly around it pulsating with lust. Holding still cock fully inserted taking a deep breath while clawing at her hip the overwhelming pleasure of her tightness threatening to bring you over the edge much quicker than planned, another quick hard smack to her ass before pulling out fully pausing for a moment then roughly slamming back inside.

The hard thrust making her shriek under the glove fueling your lust even more, pulling back again pausing for another moment watching her body stiffen waiting for the next thrust, holding still until she begins relaxing slightly, slamming back in hard your cock easily ramming against her cervix. She lets out another pained moan, looking up locking eyes with James his expression horrified while he watches you begin pounding into her each thrust hard enough to rattle the desk, grinning at him placing a hand against the table getting a better grip then thrusting harder and harder the loud smacking of your skin hitting against hers paired with her muffled moans filling the room. Watching James squirm beneath the saber creates a deep animalistic lust within, slamming hard into her not breaking eye contact each thrust ripping at her softness, grunting to the feel of her juices running down her legs the friction of the thrusts squishing them around your cock allowing each pound to slam with ease.

Leaning down kissing at her shoulders, biting down sucking at her flesh while forcing into her violently, rage and lust overpowering all emotion while hammering deep inside, your heavy body pressing her into the table with her legs dangling from behind uncontrollably shaking against yours. Taking the free hand sliding it under her hips fingers quickly finding her clit circling swiftly, she moans and purrs against the glove loving every hard pound. Breaking the seal from her shoulder licking at the dark red mark left behind, this action makes her shiver beneath you, looking back up at James in between hard thrusts saying, "you'll never touch her again." THRUST! "don't look at her." THRUST! "don't talk to her." THRUST! "don't speak to her." THRUST! "don't even think about her." THRUST! "She's mine, and I'll kill for her."

Jealousy and rage boiling inside making each pound harder and deeper than the one before the pressure on her clit increasing, in between pounds the glove slips from her mouth filling the room with her loud pained moans. Not worrying if someone hears loving every high-pitched wail, glancing up noticing James has a small lump beneath his pants, your deep voice growling "you sick fuck you're enjoying this aren't you?" He shakes his head quickly his cracked voice pleading "no! I swear I can't help it!" Laughing "it's okay James really, enjoy it... I know I am...I get to enjoy this for the rest of my life... anytime I want..." grabbing both her arms tightly pinning them against her back holding her roughly against the table using her wrists to pull deeper inside, moaning she pleads "harder! Fuck me Kylo! Make me cum!"

Pounding harder than ever before smacking deep inside, her moans quickly turning into wails of pain and pleasure, momentarily thinking about stopping but the lust overpowers thought feeling her grow wetter and wetter hot liquid running down your thighs, glancing down seeing the juices mixed with sparkling scarlet blood, cock ripping her open wide with each slamming thrust. Her walls begin clamping down hard squeezing tightly along your cock, her intoxicating orgasm drowns out the sounds of your own deep erratic grunts, groaning her name the intense fuck consuming all focus, the outstretched hand holding the saber to his throat falls onto the table holding tightly to keep yourself from collapsing, body shaking from exhaustion and pleasure with a few last deep thrusts, cock bursting inside filling her pussy with your load.

Simultaneously the ignited saber falls to the floor clanging loudly against the marble, the sounds of ecstasy quickly overpowered by the deafening sound of James screaming in pain, quickly looking up the sight of his scrunched figure with hands grasped tightly to his groin, a quick building puddle of blood forming around them on the floor a small piece of fabric lays, just underneath it the tip of his penis poking out, eyes widening now knowing what the saber just did.

A loud knock pounds on the door before it flies open, Hux comes marching in "what in the hell is going on in here! Who are you torturing now Ren!" Upon seeing the sight of James clinging to the floor blood pooling around his body Hux's focus turns looking at you his face in shock mouth hanging open, it quickly turns to anger noticing you are still balls deep inside (y/n) marching towards you yelling "this can't be real commander! I do not know what kind of freaky shit you are into but Snoke won't let this one slide! For fucks sake would the two of you get decent!"

Pulling out slowly, cum mixed with blood spills onto the table dripping down onto the floor, Hux watching horrified while somewhat gagging then turning calling out the door for troopers and medics. Pulling your pants up quickly while using the force to fling your saber back clasping it against your hip "come on (y/n) we have to get out of here." her focus locked to James she's completely frozen, grabbing the cloak from the floor wrapping it around her bruised weak body lifting it up into your arms. Stomping past Hux he yells to your back "what the hell am I supposed to do with this mess commander! With the boy!" Waving a dismissing hand "not my problem general figure it out."