Sweet revenge

Almost immediately after leaving comes a notification on the tablet, informing me that they believe they have captured a fugitive. Instantly charging down the halls pushing past a few slow troopers nearly slamming them into the wall, finally reaching a darkened hallway where a cluster of guards were standing all around one corner of the room. Stomping closer the sound of a familiar raspy little voice is heard beneath the commands from the troopers "let me go! I am not who you think I am, I am a repair man I was working on the fallen fighter ships! Wait until the Supreme leader hears about this, you don't want him to be angry do you...no, so let me go!" Flinging out my hand forcing a gap between the wall of white armor, giving way to the sight of James hunched against the wall holding his hands out defensively trying to beg for release. Upon eyeing my marching figure he freezes gulping hard knowing all that crap he was just saying was for nothing and that he's most likely about to die, trying to play it off he stands tall "see there's the leader now....he looks pretty angry you guys, surely all of you should step aside and allow me to leave."

Growling loudly not wasting a single second to stride directly towards him letting his throat slip right into the palm of my hand forcing his entire weight up off the ground as he struggles beneath the grasp "you're right James, I am here, and I'm fucking pissed. Don't try and weasel your way out of this one, I'm not (y/n) and I won't be letting you slip away." The guards all stand around awkwardly watching as I squeeze at his throat pulling the life right out of his body, the look upon my face gives way to the pure joy inside my mind as I watch him squirm and gasp, each claw upon my hand skidding off the leather glove makes me grip tighter until his eyes begin to dull slowly rolling back into his head. The sudden decision to release him was unplanned, his unconscious body plummets to the ground with a loud thud leaving the room completely in silence all except for the sound of harsh breathing coming from my own mouth "arrest him, bring him to the cells. Upon his awakening notify me, no one is to show this man any mercy. If he attempts to escape, he is to be killed immediately, he will not evade my grasp again."

After a few hours finally getting the report that he had begun to wake up, immediately making my way down to the very last cell the only one which is encased in complete darkness smiling to myself knowing he'll never see the sun again, never feel it's warmth upon his flesh, once I'm finished with him he'll be begging for death, begging for my mercy to end it once and for all. The doors to the cell open, inside he is lying flat on the ground with nothing to keep warm or anything soft to sleep on 'exactly how it should be.' Knowing he must have heard the doors slam shut behind, suddenly jolting awake scooting as far against the wall as possible, reaching out flexing a few fingers his figure is pulled up into a standing position with both feet just barely touching the hard metal floor below. Watching the tips of his toes slip back and forth begging for any help as his air supply slowly begins diminishing, walking closer the fool reaches his hand out as if to beg for my mercy to beg for his release.

Lifting up my free hand it reaches out towards him brushing at his fingertips, the look upon James's face reads pity and confusion before instantly shifting to regret and agony just as I finish the rise of my hand by snapping one of his fingers back cracking it beneath my grip easily shattering it within my grasp. "Ah James...did you seriously think I was going to show you any sort of compassion? No...I'm not half as foolish as (y/n)." The room is filled with loud pained shrieking while James clings to his hand still dangling just above the ground, stepping closer once again now standing only inches from his face the fear within his eyes beg for any sign of forgiveness. Reaching up towards his face brushing a few fingers along the bony protruding cheeks "you deserved to starve, where were you hiding away all this time? I assume you were eating out of the trash. Or was someone helping you, although poorly might I add but their demise would come shortly after yours."

Trying to speak his voice cracks and gasps beneath the force hold "fffuucck you!" Is all he was able to mumble, before giving it a second thought the back of my hand collided with his face, taking pleasure upon the feeling of his weak bone breaking beneath the back hand now leaving an indention upon his now sunken face "fuck me? Is that so, hmm...no...sorry someone already does that and she's quite good at it too but say it again...I dare you." Actually surprised that the fool has the balls, attempting to repeat it but merely getting out "fuucc..." before the force flings him up against the ceiling then quickly releases him letting his worn figure fall at least twelve feet to the cold metal floor below forcing out a long pained gasping fit. Flexing both hands feeling the tight leather gloves squeeze around their shape "get up! Don't just lie there like a coward, where is the man that was brave enough to stalk and daunt a woman? My woman!"