Unhurried, unrushed, and gentle

Licking them clean he groans as your tongue twirls around his fingers, fumbling with his pants for a moment the sudden heavy thud of his member flops out hitting against your soaking slit the both of you moan to the teasing pleasure of it. Slowly pushing himself between your folds the head of his cock stretching your core as it enters, he remains softly thrusting only pushing himself in a few inches teasing cruelly. Dipping his hand behind your back then pulling you up to a sitting position before lifting the dress up and over your frame tossing it to the side, softly his hand cups your breasts kneading it over the lacy fabric of your bra groaning again while sliding his cock only a few more inches inside pausing he's breathing heavily before pressing his lips into yours kissing slow and romantically the sway of his hips pull him back out before sliding back in little by little still refraining from entering fully he bites your bottom lip releasing a low deep groan.

Slipping a free hand behind you unclasping your bra with ease pulling it off your now completely nude body his mouth quickly finds its way to your breasts kissing and licking their shape until placing his lips around your nipple sucking gently with another inch added to the thrust he's more than half way inside now, moaning softly your core begging for him to fill its empty gap. Pulling his mouth away swiftly picking you up with legs wrapped tightly around his waist carrying you meticulously trying not to trip on his lowered pants, suddenly your back is met against a book shelf with a harsh thud he grunts as his cock is shoved completely inside hitting the back of your core. The quick filling makes you moan with intense pleasure feeling yourself stretch around his cock it's thickness pulsates inside as he remains still steadying his feet holding you tightly he begins slowly thrusting pulling out almost completely before shoving himself back inside enjoying every slow inch he groans deeply "you feel so good, I never want to stop making love to you..." holding tightly to his figure one hand grasping his shoulder the other onto the muscular frame of his back his own hand dips down beneath your ass shifting you upwards slightly getting a better grip before pushing himself back inside making you moan into his ear.

The rocking of his hips remains slow and deliberate sliding himself in and out so slow you can feel each inch as it pushes back in, his groans are deeper and longer than usual with each prod to your cervix he releases the groan which lasts almost the entirety of the outward thrust "mmhhmm....mmhhmm....mhmm..." the heat of each groan brushes shallowly along your neck while nuzzling his face it rests along your skin kissing so softly it feeling like his lips are tickling your flesh. Closing your eyes enjoying every slow shove he's never made it this slow before this time is different, like he doesn't ever want it to end you've never been more sensitive down there after the orgasm every thrust is like tingling shockwaves traveling all over you could stay like this all day. Softly moaning "I love you Kylo..." the sharp thrust of his hip shoves him deep inside as he breathes heavily into your neck "I love you too (y/n)..." holding still his cock fully inserted he kisses at your neck again sliding his tongue over your extremely sensitive skin before softly biting down kissing and sucking pumping a little faster but still slower than ever before groaning with each stroke his free hand travels up around your neck grasping your hair into his grip slightly moving your head over giving him more room to continue sucking.

Moaning again "mmmm Kylo this feels so good I've never had sex like this..." releasing his lips deeply he sighs "me either..." softly tugging your hair pulling your head over his lips lock onto the opposite side of your neck kissing and sucking again groaning loudly as he drives inside pushing his cock hard into your cervix "...mmm fuck..." the trusts remain slow but the force of his cock pushes harder inside as he grunts to each pound. Biting slightly harder you let out a quick pained moan just as he releases your neck "I'm sorry, I'm trying to be gentle..." staring up at him biting your bottom lip the thrust of his cock making your eyes roll back in pleasure he sucks in air "you can't make faces like that and expect me to keep my composure..." trying to look at him seriously but the drive of his thickness shoving deep inside overrides the focus with eyes rolling back again you moan long and soft.

Feeling him shift again a quick buck rams his cock inside as both hands fall to your hips, both of you moan quickly to the fast-hard plunge. Again, he stops closing his eyes his chest heaves up and down "are you okay?" Grinning he says, "I'm trying to refrain from cumming right now..." letting out a moaning "ohh..." feeling yourself squeeze around his cock he grunts "not helping!" Pulling his face down towards yours locking lips you begin kissing him passionately, breathing heavily the two of you make out for a while before the slow hard thrusting begins again making you moan against his lips "oh Kylo..." pulling back he stares down at you again while driving himself inside watching your face respond to the deep prodding "fuck you're so beautiful, I love you so much."

Leaning back down his head resting beside yours he begins thrusting a little faster gripping both hands tightly onto your hips the bookshelf behind you slowly hits against the wall making a thunking sound with each hard drive, softly whispering in your ear "I love you, you're mine forever, you feel so good..." the pace quickens again making his groans turn into deep grunts and your moans slowly grow faster and louder "I'm trying to hold off (y/n) it's just so...(arrugh) hard..." feeling your juices slicking up around his cock coating your inner thighs moaning "don't stop...harder..." thrusting a little faster the pace now what he usually begins with easily sliding his member in and out making sure to thrust hard with each full insert.

Slipping a hand down his thumb quickly finds your clit rubbing it slowly in circular motions grunting to the sudden clench of your core "you're going to make my cum again Kylo..." groaning slowly throbbing inside you "I know." Humping faster the bookshelf begins rocking to each ram hitting against the wall loudly, leaning forward trying to hold it up he grunts and groans next to your ear "fuck...I can't...hold for much...longer" digging your nails into his back your own walls clenching more and more feeling a second orgasm right at the edge you moan "don't stop..." With a loud grunts the thrusting immediately speeds up his cock rams faster and faster inside paired with the increased twirling around your clit, the bookshelf shaking roughly ramming into the wall multiple books begin scooting forward falling to the floor but he doesn't care instead he presses his lips against yours kissing hard murmuring "aargh...fuck...I love you...I'm going to cum I can't hold...it" simultaneously your walls begin pulsating around him as his trusts turn erratic with uneven low grunts drowned out by your loud orgasm he cums deeply, cock still shoving in and out forcing the cum to spill out dripping from inside.