Do you?

Looking around the ship slightly confused "you want me to sit...there? Are there no other seats?" Kylo chuckles, clutching and tugging your hand pulling you down into his lap with your back secured safely against his thigh as both legs dangle over the arm, his large hand slowly trails up your own leather pants easily gliding over their slick feel until it moves up and over onto the soft suede of the cloak he gifted you. Lingering his hand for a few moments it slowly twirls with leisure circles over the fabric "you like it?" Glancing up at him while slowly interlocking your own hand within his letting them both rest upon the cloak, smiling "of course I like it...it's perfect, although you spoil me too much." His fingers slip away from yours moving their way around your hip until both hands guide your figure up closer to his allowing his lips to lightly brush over yours while quietly whispering "anything for my empress, you deserve it and I'll never stop...so don't try and make me."

The beeping within the ship fades as everything slows down making the only thing you focus on is him, the way his strong hands easily hold up your frame followed by the soft brushes of his warm breath flowing over your lips. Their own shape close enough to feel they are slightly roughened texture, rising a hand placing it along his cheek pulling yourself into him, instantly feeling the familiar spark dancing along your mouth as your lips connect. Lying there across his lap letting yourself taste him last's shorter than you'd like, reluctantly pulling back he wipes the small traces of lust from upon his lips while letting out a small groan "mmphhm as much as I'd love to stay exactly like this... we do have other plans." With ease he swings you around pulling at your hips with both hands quickly planting your butt between his thighs, leaving them in place they linger, just before releasing he grips down sending a tingling sensation all throughout while leaving a ghostly impression upon your skin.

Leaning forward moving like liquid, his hands knowing exactly where to reach, and what to press, quickly starting the ship it purrs creating a soft vibration beneath your feet. Suddenly the ship lifts from the platform hovering for a few moments holding one lever tightly, pushing it forwards the ship begins to glide out of the docking bay, leaving the comfort of the base everything is black and immediately it feels as if the entire ship is going to plummet, but after a small dip the ship steadies and his free hand quickly finds its place around your abdomen squeezing you back closer to his chest while his deep voice speaks with intensity "you ready?" Before you could even reply his grip tightens hugging your figure snugly "don't worry I've got you." With the press of a button the ship jerks propelling the metal fighter through the darkened cosmos, everything flies past at such a speed it's hard to even focus where the ship is going but Kylo steers it with ease forcing the death ship to soar and glide through the abyss like it's nothing. With a quick turn the fighter spins on its side wiping through the air jerking your figure along with it, quickly grabbing onto his thigh sucking in a deep breath and holding tight feeling as if you could fall straight through the windows ahead. Kylo feels your grasp reassuring you of safely with a few soft squeezes "I've got you (y/n), I'm not letting go."

Everything happened so fast not even realizing the two of you were now miles and miles away from the base and somehow had been completely turned around bringing the planets snowy surface into view, just as quickly as the ship accelerated it jolts again almost completely stopping the fighters momentum. The sudden stop jerks your figure forward nearly throwing you into the mechanics, but just as Kylo promised his hand grasps onto your stomach holding tight while tugging you back against him with a thud. Now that the ship is stalled it quietly hums into the thick air creating the only sound for miles, he reaches forward pressing another button placing the ship on autopilot allowing it to hover in place. The two of you sit in silence while he allows you to take in the view, looking from left to right as far as the windows will allow staring at the darkness with the wonder of a child, letting out a long breath "oh Kylo...it's beautiful..." The hand resting on the shifter relaxes falling down onto your thigh where his thumb softly rubs over the leather "isn't it? Sometimes I feel more myself out here than ever on solid ground... there is something about its deep silencing beauty that calls to me. I always knew I'd be a pilot...like my grandfather...although as a child I had always envisioned I'd be flying for the resistance and not the first order...." his words fade into darkness leaving the air full of regret.

Sliding your hand along his thigh, over to your own until it meets with his fingers softly brushing them until slipping down between them "if you regret leaving so badly...then why don't you return?" Releasing a chuckling sigh "(y/n) I've told you before...it's not that simple... the things I've done...the lines I've crossed...they'd never want me back..." almost like catching himself in a lie he quickly corrects the statement "not that I would ever even consider going back... my loyalty belongs to the order...and to you." Rising both hands bringing his gloved fingers to your mouth kissing them softly "....Kylo...they would accept you I know they would...your mom... would love to have her son back...her Ben finally home." mentioning his mother instantly makes him tense up from behind "no she wouldn't." He spits harshly while attempting to pull his hand from your own, holding tight bringing it down over your chest forcing it to rest over your heart.

Allowing him to feel it beating knowing that it's calmed him from the way his stiff figure relaxes, speaking quietly almost too afraid to say what's on your mind, Kylo feels your nervousness asking, "what's wrong?" Sucking in a deep breath before softly saying "...what if I did..." questioning he replies, "if you did...what?" Staring off into space trying to anticipate his reaction "wanted to join them..." instead of getting angry or lashing out all he does is sigh heavily letting his hot breath blow through a few strands of loose hair lingering upon your shoulder "well...do you... want too?"