Villains and interns [19]

Start from the beginning

~~~

Y/n's PoV

I looked carefully at my paper to see potential people that I can assign myself to..

Midnight no....

Cementos no....

Endeavor.... Fuck no...

No...

No...

No..

Maybe... But no..

No...

That's sad that Hawks didn't chose me to be his trainee... Wait...

Huh?.. Elementalist?..

I looked closer in the name.. And it was truly was the no. 10 hero Elementalist..

I guess she saw my element powers then?

I then circled her name as I gave back my paper to Aizawa..
He was shock to look at my paper wondering why I didn't pick one of the more higher ups.. But he didn't dare to question.
I sat back down on my desk as I looked at the board in front..

I got second most recommendations huh?

I looked above my name seeing Todoroki's name.. I can't lie, he does have great control over his quirks and plus his the no. 2 Hero's son.. Of course he would have a ton of Recommendations..

Huh.. Now that I think of it..
His father might have picked him as well

Well it would be for the best if Todoroki picked his father since he already knows more about Todoroki's quirk that anybody else

I laid my head on my hand as I stared out the window...

WOOSH~~~

I saw a black figure dash at the corner of my vision.. I calmly locked around my surroundings but nothing was too avail.. I just shrugged it off assuming it was just something I hallucinated..

~~~

3rd persons POV

Uraraka: Iida! midoriya! Who did you guys pick for the internships?

Midoriya scratches the back of his head quite embarrassed

Midoriya: N-nobody picked me sadly.. Hahah..

Uraraka: I'm so sorry to hear that Deku-kun... But what about you Iida?

Iida: No need to know (cause I fucking forgot...), but I'll be staying here at Hosu City

Midoriya: oh ye Iida.. Uhm... H-how is your brother doing?..

There was a short silence until Iida started speaking again

Iida: He is doing well at the moment, no need to worry..