Apologies

(Y/N) Pov

Transfiguration had just ended and Draco and I were were just leaving the classroom when we heard the trio say how Draco could be the heir. I rolled my eyes at that stupid thought, I heard Hermione doubt the thought of Draco being the heir too but just like always Harry doesn't care about her opinion and just continued giving idiotic reasons as to why he was sure he was the heir.

I knew that he wasn't and I knew that this year would be just like the last. I would have to help them just so they can stop suspecting the people they don't like and prove to  them that it was someone else but that they were to blinded by House prejudice to notice that.

(Y/N): What do you guys think about the Chamber?

I didn't make eye with the three people that were near me, Draco knew something about it while Crabbe and Goyle were completely clueless.

Draco: My dad said the Chamber was open 50 years ago, he didn't tell who was the heir though.

(Y/N): The trio thinks you are wich is completely ridiculous. Changing the subject, I think you still have something to do so just wait here. Crabbe and Goyle you guys go ahead, we'll catch up later.

I ran to the trio, making them stop talking as soon as they saw me approach them, I rolled my eyes at that, everyone on the hallway could hear what they were saying, it's not like they were being quiet about it.

(Y/N): Hermione, can you come with me? If you guys are done plotting of course.

I smirked, Draco has definitely been rubbing off one me, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hermione: Sure, let's go. Sorry guys talk to you later.

We were leaving but Harry grabbed her arm. She flinched a bit so I could only think that it was because of the force he used.

Harry: Are you seriously going with her? After what she said, after what Draco said, how can you still be friends with her?

I clenched my teeth, I saw his grip on her arm tighten and I had enough of it. I ripped his hand off of her arm. Hades was still with me so he slithered down my arm and onto Harry's and started to curl up very tightly making Harry's arm go numb, seeing as he had lost the strength to grab the hand that had ripped him off Hermione's arm.

(Y/N): You don't have anything to do with our friendship, I apologized for what happened, she accepted it so back the hell off before Hades decides that he wants to curl up at your neck instead of your arm.

He did what I told him, too scared for his life to actually not listen to me. Hades released the arm he was on and came to me, I grabbed Hermione's hand gently unlike my git of a brother that had definitely left a handprint on her arm. We walk away, I looked back for two seconds to see Ron giving both of us apologetic looks, during all this we had completely forgotten that we were in the middle of a crowded hallway so everyone was looking at us.

Draco looked like he had wanted to step in but he knew I could handle myself just fine.

Hermione: Thank you for that. I'm his friend, but he scares me sometimes.

(Y/N): It's fine, he's an idiot but I'm also sorry, this was my fault.

Hermione: No, we are friends and you wanted to talk to me, he doesn't have anything to do with who I'm friends with. So what did you want to talk about?

(Y/N): Actually it isn't really me that has something to say to you.

She must of have understood who I was talking about and gave me a nod. We got near Draco in no time, seeing as he wasn't that far away. I knew he would want to do this in a secluded place so I just dragged both of them with me to a empty classroom. There was a awkward silence in the air but this had to be done, she apologized to me but she didn't apologize to him and vice versa and if they wanted to at least get along for my sake, this needed to happen.

Draco: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called that no matter how hurt I was, it was rude and insensitive, it hurted both of us but it also hurted the other person in this room, a person we both hold dearly. It was never my intention to hurt your feelings nor hers but my anger gets the better of me when I'm hurt, that isn't a excuse for what I did though, I hope you can accept my apology and that we can at least get along.

I was kinda proud that he had decided to apologize first, he had put his pride aside and apologized, he knew how much this meant to me.

Hermione: I'm also sorry, I said some things to you that I shouldn't all because I was blind. I believed everything Harry said and I judged you without actually trying to see for myself. We both got hurt by what we said and that's not right, we made our friend choose a side and mede her feel torn apart, I never want her to feel like that ever again and I know that you also don't want that so I'll accept your apology and look past what happened if you also accept my apology.

Draco nodded and they shaked hands, I was really happy so I brought both of them in to a hug, this had to be the most happy I've been in a long time I doubt that even Harry could bring my mood down.

(Y/N): Thank you, both of you, I know this must have not been easy but you guys did it anyway because if me, you guys are the best friends I could ever have and I'm happy that you're both in my life.

We separated from the hug and  Hermione said her goodbyes, we went out of the classroom and i suddenly remembered the event that would occur later. The Quidditch match between Gryffinfor and Slytherin. I was in such a good mood that I didn't even think to much about it in the beginning but now the only thought in my mind was they're going down.

......................................................

Word Count: 1100