Weirdos

(Y/N) Pov

A few seconds passed as Professor McGonagall just stood there hugging Professor Trelawney close.

Umbridge: Anything you'd like to say?

McGonagall: Oh, there are several things I would like to say. There...

Professor McGonagall shushed and comforted the sobbing woman, her voice shaking as she talked to the b*tch, clearly distressed and enraged and I swear that if looks could kill that b*tch would be six feet under, after all, they did spend 16 years working together, in a way they were family. The main doors opened abruptly, Dumbledore walked through them.

Professor McGonagall looked hopeful, but that glint in her eyes quickly disappeared as he just stood there looking like he could not be bothered, and doing nothing for the Divination Professor, whose eyes had dimmed to a blank stare as she cried. Uncle emerged from the middle of the students and stepped forward, knowing Dumbledore would not.

Uncle: Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Professor Trelawnet back inside?

The Transfiguration Professor let out a relieved sigh, sending Uncle a grateful look, before glaring at both Umbridge and Dumbledore.

McGonagall: Sybil, dear. This way.

Professor Trelawney grabbed Uncle's hand, whispering thank you over and over again, as she was escorted back inside.

Umbridge: Professor Snape, may I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree Number 23, as enacted by the Minister...

Uncle: You may be able to dismiss us, Professors, as High Inquisitor but you cannot banish us from the grounds, that power remains with the headmaster, and even then these decisions have to go through us, Professors, as written in the school rules and this is one of the rules that has consequences for those who break it. The banishment of people from Hogwarts grounds is something that has to be discussed with all the staff, and that's something that you as High Inquisitor or even the Headmaster can't change. The staff doesn't approve of the banishment of Sybil Trelawney from Hogwarts grounds, she is to stay until she would like to leave.

Uncle didn't leave any room for discussion, he turned around and left, his cloak ironically swishing behind him.

Dumbledore: Don't you all have studying to do?

The people gathered in the courtyard quickly dispersed, not wanting to deal with an angry Dumbledore. I grasped Draco's hand pulling him back inside, seeing that Harry was going after Dumbledore and hearing him yell Professor before starting to speed walk, some things never change.

.................Timeskip..................

Hermione: That foul, evil, gargoyle!

(Y/N): Wait, hold up! Is the Hermione Granger badmouthing a Professor?

Helena: What a scandal.

Hermione: You are being ridiculous.

Draco: That b*tch's classes are ridiculous.

Blaise: Facts.

(Y/N): Not wrong. And honey, you can't blame us for acting like this, it is the first it has happened after all, I mean you didn't even say anything about Lockhart, and trust me you were the only one.

Hermione: Fine, but I can't help it. We're not learning how to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass our OWLs. She's taking over the entire school.

Blaise: I get you, darling. But you need to take a deep breath, even though you look really cute.

Hermione let out a small smile at that, finally taking a seat in one of the chairs, we were in the room I first met Asmodeus, in Salazar Slytherin's scriptorium, Asmodeus told me of an entrance outside of the Common Room, it made things a lot easier for us, it was a place no one besides us knew about, at least in this century, and there was no risk of us being heard and snitched to the gargoyle as Hermione so kindly put.

(Y/N): Draco and I could teach you what Lucius, Father, Uncle, and Narcissa taught us over the summer. That woman knows an abundant amount of healing spells.

Helena/Hermione: Really?

Blaise: I'm just slightly creeped out.

I raised my eyebrow at him, and he just gestured to the pair who were now jumping up and down in sync while muttering to each other.

Draco: That's what you get cropped out about? Wait till she...

I looked at him while narrowing my eyes, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

Draco: You know what? Nevermind.

Blaise: Mate, I get you.

They did a weird fistbump both wearing a look of understanding as they spoke with their eyes.

(Y/N): Weirdos.

Draco: But you love us.

(Y/N): I do, and I question that, and my mental sanity ever since.

Draco just playfully rolled his eyes before tickling me but our blissful time was cut short as Asmodeus appeared to tell us that something had arrived for me.

Blaise: Were you expecting anything?

I shook my head before narrowing my eyes and leaving Draco's arms, once I got to my destination an owl was waiting for me and I can't say I recognize it, I gave it a few snacks before she flew away.

I took the letter and package with me back to the scriptorium, in which I settled back in my seat, almost jumping out of it as something flew out of the package.

It was a necklace much like the one that belonged to my mother, it stopped right in front of me before settling around my neck, I was a little dumbfounded but I shouldn't even be surprised with things like this anymore.

Father: My darling, I'm sorry if the abrupt ness of my gift frightened you, as you may now have realized I enchanted the necklace. After the recent events I decided that we must have ways to communicate with each other without raising suspicions or causing unfortunate events, so I changed the spells from those journals you and Draco use and created my own version of it. It would be a safer method than the journals seeing as someone might be able to snatch it and reveal everything written, besides I like to hear your voice after spending so much time apart. This particular charm lets us transmit voices messages to one another through objects, I chose that necklace cause I know how much you like your mother's, anyways the messages come through almost instantly and the best part of it is that it is an untraceable charm so you will be safe and sound. Hope you like it, love you.

I chuckled of course he was thinking of this all since he left, I smiled before nuzzling closer to Draco, I really love them all, even if they are weirdos.

..................................................

Word Count: 1097