Peaceful Time

(Y/N) Pov

The walk back to the Slytherin Common Room was silent, you could hear the whispers of the moving paintings as if they were yelling, Uncle was in deep thought due to what I told him, he swiftly turned to me, his cloak swinging behind him.

Snape: You can not tell what you told me to anyone. Do you hear me, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes, Uncle. But I...

Snape: I know you told to Lupin because he was nice to you but you can't tell it to anyone else except Draco. I would never ask you to keep anything from him.

I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead before he went to his office and I went back to my bed, now feeling like I hadn't slept in a week, I quickly passed out on my bed not even giving this knowledge another thought.

...................Timeskip.................

I woke up in the morning with people running around outside my door rushing to get ready for the day, I was feeling completely exhausted, exploring the castle after Peter Pettigrew, and going to bed that late wasn't a good idea, I wish I could sleep in but I had Divination and Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle were probably waiting for me downstairs, I lazily got up and got ready avoiding all the rushing girls, the feminine side of the dorms was always hectic, girls running from one side to the other, spells to help them get ready backfiring and causing utter chaos, first years not knowing what was going on and what they should do.

I went down the stairs finding my boyfriend in his usual seat with Blaise beside him reading a book, Crabbe and Goyle complaining about wanting to go eat, and girls who were waiting for their friends to finish getting ready staring at the boy who was just looking at the green enchanted fire burning in the fireplace keeping the place warm on this cold winter, I went up to him and kissed him.

(Y/N): Good morning, boys, my love.

They all got up and grabbed their stuff, Draco pecked me on the cheek, grabbed my books, and pulled me to his chest, letting me lean against him and close my eyes while we walked to the Great Hall, moments like this are the best, the only time in the whole day where I don't have to deal with Harry trying to ruin my life, my happiness, seriously that boy is obsessed in making my life miserable, not that he is successful but it gets tiring of having to deal with the same thing every day so I deeply appreciate moments like this.

The Great Hall was filled with students starting their meals, we went to some empty seats at the table, Hermione joining us, she hasn't talked to Harry and Ron since that day in Hogsmeade but she has been spending time with some Gryffindor girls and making friends beside us, she's been happy despite the rude comments from the idiot duo here and there but she doesn't care anymore, she realized how manipulative and outraging they were and has been focusing on herself and what she wants.

Hermione: Seriously, why do we even have Divination? It's complete rubbish and that's me saying it, I love learning but I don't see a point in having a class where almost everyone is wrong while trying to read tea leaves or trying to see the future.

Blaise: You're so cute when you're rambling about something that annoys you.

I laughed at Blaise's smooth flirting, Hermione turned into a tomato red color, she completely forgot what she was talking about and was a stuttering mess while looking at the dark-skinned boy who was smirking at her, they were so perfect for each other, I can't wait to see them together.

(Y/N): To be honest, Divination is not that bad. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that it's the best class I've ever had but if there's a possibility of me being able to predict the future I want to know.

Hermione: Yes, but you at least were able to read the tea leaves perfectly, I had to sit and watch Ron say random symbols and find out that Harry had the Grimm, which ended taking all the attention of the class do I wasn't even able to try to do it.

I sighed, she wasn't wrong, after Professor Trelawney told Harry that he had the Grimm, we weren't able to properly finish the class, I grabbed a green apple from the table, not feeling that hungry, I looked at the teacher's table, Professor Lupin was looking at me, I couldn't decipher his expression but I was quickly brought back to the conversation taking part in front of me by Draco saying my name, pulling me to him and smiling down at me.

Draco: I don't like Divination, but that class was one of the best of my life. I called (Y/N) my girl and she blushed and tried to change the topic, she was so cute looking all flustered.

I covered my face with my hair and punched his shoulder making him laugh, and pull me into a hug.

Hermione: I can totally see that happen, (Y/N) is a badass but she turns into a softy with you, I would always tease her about that, this was way before you guys started dating.

(Y/N): Hey!! He doesn't need to know that.

Draco: That makes me wonder what else you said or thought about me.

He smirked at me and I quickly glared at Hermione, almost as if telling her to not say anything but as soon as her eyes met mine and I saw the mischievous glint in them I knew I was going to be in trouble, if Draco knew even half of the things Hermione knows he would boast and tease me about it for the rest of our lives.

(Y/N): Hermione, this type of information goes both ways.

I tried to make my voice sound threatening but it came out almost as plead, you could hear the desperation in my voice from a mile away, she quickly laughed and I didn't know if I should relax or completely freeze.

Hermione: As if I would do that to you, (Y/N). Our conversations are sacred and I shall keep them with my life.

She had her hand on top of her heart as if she was a knight making a promise to a princess, I relaxed and looked at Draco and showed him my tongue almost as if mocking him for not being able to make Hermione talk but he quickly got the upper hand on me and kissed me, his tongue finding mine, and fighting for dominance which he obviously won but we quickly separated by a fake cough, I was panting when I looked at the direction of the sound, finding Uncle with a displeased face.

Snape: It's time for your class, so run along. Mr. Malfoy, do keep your tongue to yourself.

We blushed and rapidly gathered our things and left for Divination, in the hallway we all looked at each other and laughed, I hope I have more time for moments like this, cause they are rare in my life.

.............................................................

(A/N):

Hey guys, I don't know about you but school just started for me so if yours did too, have an awesome school year. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Word Count: 1227