Support

(Y/N) Pov

We headed to the Common Room, it was completely silent, I thought there would be complete utter chaos waiting for me but it was the complete opposite, it was calming, we made our way to my dorm room, I magically switched our clothes to something more comfortable than our school uniforms and laid down on my bed, he did the same thing and cuddled me.

Draco: Sleep, my love. I'll be right here.

I nodded and cuddled closer while he caressed my hair and kissed my forehead, I blacked out after that.

...................Next Morning.................

I woke up to whispers, I opened my eyes, people looking inside my room every time they passed my door, clearly not expecting to see Draco with me, why did I forget to close my door last night.

Oh well, what is done is done, I got up and went to close the door, giving my middle finger to one of the girls that passed and stopped to try and look inside, I went back to my bed, just looking at the beautiful person laying there, I moved his hair out of his eyes, he looked so peaceful, I smiled and caressed his hair but stopped after a few seconds.

Draco: Don't stop. It feels nice.

(Y/N): I'll make sure to do it more often then.

He tackled me back and got on top of me, I looked into his eyes, those stormy grey eyes that had me hooked when I first saw them, he leaned down and kissed me, my shirt had slightly opened showing him the bruises on my shoulders, he broke the kiss, leaving trails of kisses all the way down to them before coming up to kiss me again, the door was unexpectedly slammed open, I looked to it seeing Uncle glaring at Draco who was still on top of me, I quickly pushed him away, he was confused until he saw the angry look on his godfather's eyes, Uncle clearly is sick of seeing us kissing, any other moment I would have laughed but I just wanted to know what Uncle wanted.

(Y/N): Uncle...

Uncle: I'm just here to see if you're feeling alright, and to give you the potion for your bruises.

(Y/N): Thank you, I'm feeling better, my shoulders are a bit stiff and sore though but I'm sure this potion will help me with that.

He gave me a smile and put the potion on my bedside table, he stroked my hair before moving his eyes to Draco, seeing that we were both completely dressed made his anger decrease a little, he gave him a look that says I'm watching you before turning around to leave.

Uncle: I suggest you two get back into your school uniforms if you don't want to miss breakfast, preferably in your own room, Mr. Malfoy.

Draco: Yes, sir.

Uncle left, Draco sighed and put a hand on his chest, I broke down laughing.

Draco: I thought I was going to die.

(Y/N): I wouldn't let him. Now I'm going to take a shower, meet you downstairs.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom adjoined to my room before I could even reach the bathroom, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me backwards, my back colliding with his chest.

Draco: How about we save water?

I blushed and pushed him away, I hide my face in my arm and continued my walk to the bathroom, once there, I leaned against the door and slid down it, I could hear him laugh in the other room and the sound of a door closing which meant he had left, I did my morning routine, took Uncle's potion and got ready.

I went downstairs, seeing him already there chatting with Blaise, I met up with them and quite literally dragged them to the Great Hall for breakfast, almost every student was looking at me, most of them cheering me on, especially Slytherin, I sat down at our table and kept hearing people wishing me good luck and that they hoped I win, it was a little weird but it made me feel good, I was expecting people to try and push me around for answers, not that it would end well for them but this is good.

Hermione joined us and hugged me, I decided that this was the best time to update them all on what happened last night, they all glared at Dumbledore once I was finished, Viktor, Ilya, Dimitry, and Alexei joined us too, I went to catch them up but Viktor had already done that for me, which I gave him a grateful look for.

Viktor: I hope you're feeling better, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I just needed to get some rest, I wasn't expecting what happened so everything was too stressful.

Alexei: We can imagine.

Blaise: Did Harry try to talk to you about this, Hermione?

Hermione: Yes, right before I left my Common Room Ron doesn't believe he didn't ask anyone to put his name in the Goblet and is mad at him, so he doesn't have a dog to follow him around anymore, he came and asked me if we could be friends again, that he has changed and all those things. I just gave turned around and walked away. Who does he think he is?

(Y/N): Typical Harry. Thinking he can manipulate everyone around him.

Ilya: Are you guys even real siblings? You are nothing alike.

I looked at Draco, wondering if I should tell all of them, I mean they heard my last name last night, they haven't mentioned it yet but I'm sure everyone still remembers it. Draco nodded, it's not I'll be able to keep it a secret that much longer.

(Y/N): We're not. I'm sure you guys heard it last night, but my real name is Riddle. My mother was Professor Snape's sister. I got taken away by Dumbledore right after I was born, my mother also died that night, she had lost a lot of blood during my birth. Dumbledore gave me to the Potters and told them to raise me as Harry's sister.

Hermione: What about your father?

(Y/N): That's the part I'm more reluctant to tell you guys about.

Hermione: You're my best friend, nothing will ever change that.

(Y/N): My father is Tom Riddle also known as Voldemort. I found out in my second year, he isn't as bad as Dumbledore and the papers make him out to be, you guys have to believe me on that, that night at the Potters he only wanted to get me back, please understand.

Hermione: I believe you. You're my best friend. I know you were scared to tell me because you thought I wouldn't want to be your friend anymore but I couldn't care less, and seeing how Dumbledore has been treating you I wouldn't put it past him to lie about your father.

Blaise: We will never look at you differently cause of this, you're still our (Y/N), who puts herself in dangerous situations every year and is a great friend.

Viktor: I haven't known you for long but I agree, this doesn't change anything.

The other trio looked at me while nodding and smiling, I was relieved that they didn't think anything bad of me and that they supported me.

(Y/N): Thanks guys, I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I am not complaining.

.........................................................................

(A/N)

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter. Btw do you guys like BTS? I just saw today's concert and I'm dying. Jungkook's outfit accident had me dead. That man is so fine!!!!!

Word Count: 1256