Not In Control

(Y/N) Pov

Every God damn year, there's trouble, I can always feel the darkness of it but whatever will happen this year will change the course of everything I know, everything we all know and I don't think anyone is ready for that, but what plagues me the most is the possibility of anything happening to Draco or any of my friends, every year I battle the mess I was dragged into as a child, but until now I only had to concern myself on making sure everyone I loved was okay, I didn't have to worry about a deadly Tournament that would be the best cover-up story for Harry, any other year people wouldn't turn a blind eye if I suspiciously got harmed or worse dead, but the fact that these tasks are deadly is the best way for Harry to get what he wants, only Merlin knows he hates me enough for that.

I honestly don't know why I am thinking about these now, is it the tiredness getting to me, or was I really just blind to the true dangers of this Tournament, but the question that won't leave my mind is why am I thinking this right now, right after questioning the power war that is taking action right now, I already knew about it, but I only actually thought about it today, I was feeling like myself this morning, so why do I feel like I'm being controlled by a weaker part of myself, as if I'm just a spectator while a stranger plays me.

Draco: Love? Are you alright?

(Y/N): Yes, absolutely, my love. Just pensive, that is all.

Why didn't I say what I really thought was going on, what the hell is happening to me, I looked into his eyes and I knew he knew, he knew me better than anyone else so, of course, he would notice the sudden change since this morning.

Draco: How about we go see Professor Snape?

I couldn't even answer before he dragged me into Uncle's office, I looked at the two other people in the room, people I love, but that I seem to not feel anything for right now, but that's impossible because I would never stop loving them. I heard Draco explaining it to Uncle before he came to me and took a look at my eyes, probably seeing the desperation in them.

He quickly scurried off before returning with a flask with a liquid he almost forced down my throat and just like that I felt like myself again, just like the person I was this morning, the person that couldn't give a f*ck what Harry could be plotting because I knew I could defeat it, the person that loved her Uncle and her boyfriend unconditionally.

(Y/N): What the actual f*ck just happened?

Uncle: Did you take anything weird today? Did anyone give you something to drink?

(Y/N): No, not that I can remember. Why?

Uncle: Because whoever did that was trying to control you by pushing you into your mind, trapping you there while controlling your body and your actions. You probably felt like a weaker version of yourself, that's normal, it's to make sure you won't leave the dark corners of your mind, that you are safe there and that you will die if you take control or try to at least.

(Y/N): I don't know who the f*ck did this but once I do that person is dead.

Draco: Bloody hell. I will have their heads. Whoever it is. Are you okay now?

He looked at me and embraced me, it felt good to be me again, it was scary, I can't even imagine what would be like to stay like that for days.

(Y/N): No, but I will be.

Uncle: That potion I gave you is strong so this won't work again for a while at least, but I will brew you a new one, more powerful and that will be able to neutralize the thing you were given, in case someone tries again.

(Y/N): Thank you, Uncle.

Uncle: It's nothing really, I'm always here for you, forever. I'll find whoever did this in the meantime write to Lucius, we must let him know.

We nodded our heads before going back to the Common Room, I was going to sit on my usual seat by the fireplace but Draco dragged me once again, this time to my room, before laying me down on the bed and cuddling me.

Draco: Sleep. You need it, you're shaken up, and it's normal, you are a badass so feeling this vulnerable isn't easy but I'm here, I'll always be here, we will always be here, I made you a promise remember, always and forever, so get some rest so we can find the son of a b*tch that was trying to control you.

His words soothed me to sleep, I haven't felt this vulnerable since the day my father died in second year, I hate it.

...................Next Morning.................

I woke up with Draco's arms around me, I smiled, the annoying voice in my head from last night now completely gone, whatever I took wasn't out of my system even after Uncle's potion at least not entirely, whatever it was made me feel as if I needed to be protected when I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself as if I was a poor damsel in distress, disgusting really and once I find the motherf*cker that gave it to me, he better run because I'm going to make him/her feel as miserable as I felt yesterday afternoon.

I'm (Y/N) f*cking Riddle, you can not mess with me, and expect to get away with it, you may think this is evil, but what some would call evil, I believe it to be an appropriate response to a harsh and unfair world, besides this b*tch started it and if there is a next time I believe she/he are going to make me go after the people I love and that I really can't tolerate.

.........................................................................

(A/N):

Hey guys, that is it for today's chapter, hope you guys enjoy it. Any ideas who did it?

Word Count: 1027