Honest Talk

(Y/N) Pov

The three of us made our way to the Great Hall, in the short time of our walk I got to know Blaise a bit better, he was a shy and quiet person but he was also good. When we got to the Great Hall I got surrounded by people from all the Houses, some were worried, others just curious to find out how it felt to be attacked by a Dementor, I ignored almost everyone, giving small smiles to the people concerned about me, I didn't want to talk I just wanted to sit on my House's Table, eat dinner and get a good night's sleep, I briefly looked to the teacher's table and Uncle was looking at me so I gave him a grateful smile and a discreet nod of my head, letting him know that the potion he prepared for me worked wonders for my pounding headache.

I sat down at our usual place at the Slytherin table while ignoring Dumbledore, who was saying something about forcing the Dementors out of Hogwarts, which was a really bad idea in the first place, my head was on Draco's chest just waiting for the man to finish talking so I could eat, it took a few minutes but he was finally done, thank Merlin for that cause I was starting to fall asleep on Draco's chest, the food appeared and I took a piece of (F/F) and started eating, and to be honest anything else after that was blurry due to how tired I was, the only thing I distinctly remember was the kiss Draco gave me before letting go up to my dorm room.

..…..............Timeskip.................

It was morning and normally by this time I would still be sleeping since we never had classes this early in the morning but I decided to get up and take a walk, stretch my legs and get some fresh air, I put my clothes on and went outside finding Professor Lupin in the hallway.

Professor Lupin: Ah, Good morning, miss Potter.

(Y/N): Good Morning Professor Lupin.

Professor Lupin: I see you are feeling better, I didn't get a chance to see how you were doing yesterday but you seemed quite exhausted at dinner. So what are you doing up at this hour, almost everyone is still asleep.

I looked up and realized we made our way to the courtyard so I took a seat in the nearest place.

(Y/N): I just wanted to take a breath and I guess remember everything that happened and that led me to this moment, I guess I never had the time to do it before, always worrying about what would come after me next, so I decided to just stop worrying for a while and do it.

Professor Lupin: That's good, sometimes we need to look back before we can move forward, give more thought to things we thought we were over with. I'm sorry if it's a touchy subject, but it seems like you and Harry are not on good terms, why?

(Y/N): It's not a touchy subject sir,   Harry and I weren't always like this, we actually got along, we protected each other at the Dursley's but Harry let the fact that we are wizards get to his head, after he found out he started to treat me differently and that only got worse once we were sorted, he started to treat me badly, bad mouthing me to anyone who would listen so I decided to not care anymore, why should I when all he sees when he looks at me is a villain? If I'm going to be treated as the bad guy no matter what I do I might as well become the bad guy, so that's what I did, Harry thinks that Gryffindors are better than everyone else, no offense Professor, I know you were a Gryffindor too, but at least you can see beyond something as dumb as House Prejudice, Harry looks at Slytherins and all he sees is Voldemort, he doesn't see Merlin or any other good people that was sorted into Slytherin and that makes him say rude comments about things he doesn't understand, putting himself above everyone else, like we're not worth the air we breathe or that we don't have the right to share the same space.

Professor Lupin looked extremely disappointed after I finished my rant, I think he was expecting a different answer, I guess finding out that the son of one of your dear friends, the person who can still remind you of them, is the exact opposite of what their parents wanted them to be is a shock.

Professor Lupin: I see... When I first saw him I thought that he would have Lilly's kind nature and see past the masks people put on but hearing you talk about how he treats you and other Slytherins, makes me wonder how could he have become the total opposite of both Lilly and James.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Professor. I wish I could have told you something different but I won't lie to you, especially since you were a friend of my mother.

I saw students appear in the Hallway so I got up and smiled at the crestfallen teacher before making my way to my Common Room to meet up with Draco so we could get to breakfast, I was feeling a little guilty for just telling Professor Lupin how Harry really like but he deserved to know, he has been nothing but kind to me and I couldn't let him believe the disguise Harry puts on in front of him, when I got to my Common Room Draco was already sitting at the couch waiting for me like he does every morning, went up to him and kissed him.

Draco: Good morning, my love. I was wondering where you were, some of the girls came down and said you weren't in your dorm, I got worried.

(Y/N): Good morning, live. Sorry about that I woke up a bit earlier and decided to take a stroll before breakfast, now shall we?

He laughed and grabbed my outstretched hand, getting up from the couch, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle were waiting for us at the entrance of the Common Room, Blaise had a book in his hand while the other two tried to get him to break his focus. We didn't talk the whole way to the Great Hall, everyone except me was still a bit sleepy and spacing out, nothing out of the ordinary, Hermione came to us once we were seated and kept glancing at Blaise who was still focused on his book, I nudged her making her glare at me.

(Y/N): Blaise, I think you already know who she is but let me introduce you, this is Hermione Granger, my girl best friend.

Blaise finally looked up and I saw Hermione blush, it was adorable.

(Y/N): Hermione, this is Blaise Zabini, you'll find that you have a lot of common interests.

Hermione: Nice to meet you.

Blaise: Enchanted to meet you.

They glanced at each other, Draco was snickering lowly beside me but I quickly gave him a kiss leaving him all flustered and unable to laugh at other people, I looked at the two people I had just introduced to each other, they were shyly talking to each other, Blaise having put his book down and giving all his attention to Hermione, now what will come out of this, I'm not sure but I'm excited to find out.

.............................................................

(A/N):

Hey guys, hope you like the chapter, who do you want Hermione to end up with, Ron or Blaise? I was going to go with Ron like the original story but I feel like changing stuff a bit but ill leave it up to you guys. 😊💚

Word Count: 1320