Ministry Of Magic

(Y/N) Pov

The contents of the box I was given were found to be much more useful than I had previously thought, it contained some of Dumbledore's memories, which my mother had no doubt managed to copy from the ones in his office, they showed his plotting with Grindelwald, how we tried to have my father killed and that he was the one behind the attacks on muggles and muggle-born alike, the ones before my time that is, unfortunately, since my mother has passed, there isn't any of the murder of Lilly and James or the recent attacks.

The documents supported what was displayed in the memories and while it was more than enough to have Dumbledore questioned, especially since the Minister wasn't fond of him either at the moment since he thinks Dumbledore is trying to take his job, it wasn't enough.

He had painted my father as the worst villain there is, he had the trust, despite diminishing more and more, of a lot of people. We need evidence that he cannot toss aside with the accusation of tampering, we need to be able to corroborate every aspect of my father's story, and every single detail must have something to prove it. Nonetheless, we were already on the right path to do so.

Hermione has told us that today is the day of Harry's hearing for using underage magic and that he would be accompanied by Mr. Weasley, she had let us know that they were all staying together along with Sirius and Professor Lupin, and while she couldn't tell me the whole of it or where they were I knew that it most likely meant that the Order of the Phoenix was meeting.

While we had Harry's memories erased and changed it was still possible that they had somehow found of my father's return. Dumbledore could have ripped out the truth from Cedric but I doubt it, the git was traumatized and Dumbledore only had suspicions he could not voice out loud unless he wanted the Wizarding World to turn against him for speaking such "nonsense" without any proof or witnesses.

Lucius had business to take care of at the Ministry today so he decided to take both Draco and me along, wishing for us to be acquainted with some of his powerful friends, though I'm not sure that that is the proper word to regard them. I said goodbye to my Father and Uncle before grabbing a little of Floo Powder and following Lucius' instructions.

(A/N: I tried to find if Lucius had his floo network connection directly connected to the ones at the Ministry or anything about it but couldn't find anything, so I just went with it.)

When I opened my eyes Draco was helping me out of the fireplace so I wouldn't get caught up in the number of people walking around just trying to get to their duties.

Lucius: Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Let's hurry now, I need to talk to the Minister first.

We nodded and just followed along keeping our faces stoic, trying to dismiss the stares of the people around us trying to get a look at me and the two platinum-haired males. Lucius didn't pay them any mind clearly being used to the stares already, and in no time we were met with a serious Cornelius Fudge in his court attire.

Minister: Lucius.

Lucius: You've met my son and goddaughter already.

Minister: Yes, a pleasure to meet you both again. Lucius and I need to discuss some business.

Lucius rolled his eyes at our rude dismissal on the Minister's part but nodded his head. We both went a little away from them giving them enough privacy to discuss whatever they needed while still being in Lucius' line of sight so he wouldn't worry when he was finished and couldn't see us.

(Y/N): I don't like him. He's a b*tch.

Draco: Agreed. I have a feeling he will be replaced in no time though.

(Y/N): Let's hope so or I might be arrested for punching him, he mocked me at the Quidditch World Cup and disregarded me at every chance he could during the Triwizard Tournament.

Draco: I remember. I almost went and hexed him after he said you couldn't even be counted as competition, father was as annoyed as I was after that but mother convinced us that we couldn't just attack the Minister of Magic, in the end, he ate his f*king words and damn was it pleasing to see the shock on his face when you appeared with the cup.

(Y/N): My protectors.

I laughed and gave him a soft quick kiss before smiling once again. Suddenly Mr.Weasley and Harry passed by our side, Harry trying to eavesdrop on the conversation that was happening further down the hall when Lucius had raised his voice.

Me. Weasley: Ahh, (Y/N)! Draco! What a delight to see you. I shall greet you properly in a few minutes I just need to drop Harry off.

I tried telling him that it was okay and that he didn't need to stop by since I knew how busy he was but the man had already walked away.

(Y/N): You know... I think I heard someone call you mini Lucius when we were walking through the crowd.

Draco: Bloody hell!

I laughed at the offended look on his face, he had clearly not paid attention to the whispers surrounding us when he walked through the crowd before.

(Y/N): What? With the famous Malfoy hair, the black suits with the black turtleneck, and the stoic face that can quickly turn to a scowl, I would be surprised if he gifts you one of his canes next.

He looked around seeing that he's father was finishing his talk and that there was no one else around to tickle me.
I pulled away before he could touch me but he quickly grabbed my waist pulling me to his chest, his lips founding my neck taking me by surprise and making me drop my guard which was a mistake because the next second I was being tickled into oblivion.

I tried to get him to stop so Lucius wouldn't scold us but I knew it was too late when we heard a cough, Draco looked at me before we both looked at the platinum-haired man who had a slightly scary smile on his face, making us gulp, this is it, we're going to die, he had only told us to stay quiet and not do things like the one we just did. Knowing it would be on everyone's tongue, that the son of Lucius Malfoy and his goddaughter did not know how to behave and preferred to act like children, if we were seen by anyone who just happen to cross, Lucius let out a sigh that looked anime worthy, I swear that if I squinted my eyes enough I could see the animation of the sigh leaving his mouth, but he only smiled softly at us before ushering us away with his cane, I looked behind us seeing Mr. Weasley at the distance and smile and waved him goodbye to which he happily waved back with a smile, knowing I would have to leave without talking to him properly, but on the bright side, I guess this is not the day we die.
..................................................

Word Count: 1209