Back At Hogwarts

(Y/N) Pov

Today was the day we were going back to Hogwarts so in this moment the Malfoy's and I were at the Platform 9 3/4 waiting for the train.

"Okay, I want you guys to behave."

Narcissa said and Draco and I nodded our heads knowing that we couldn't do that and apparently Lucius saw through our lie and smirked, after that we said goodbye and got on the train.

......................................................

We arrived at Hogwarts almost at dinner time but I wanted to deliver the rest of my gifts before that so I got the gifts from my bag.

"Draco I'm going to give this, so wait for me at the Slytherin table for dinner."

He nodded so I went to find Professor Snape first because he was probably at his office in the dungeons, when I got there I knocked at the door and heard a faint enter.

"Professor Snape I wanted to give you this."

I said and extended the gift towards him.

"Thank you Mrs. Potter."

After that I left to find Harry and Ron.

......................................................

Snape Pov

I stare at the gift and thought of how similar she was with her mother.

......................................................

(Y/N) Pov

I found Harry and Ron with Hermione in the library.

"Here, this is for you two."

I said and gave them their gifts and was about to leave when I remembered something.

"Oh and about Nicholas Flamel apparently he and Dumbledore created the Philosopher's Stone and in case you don't know about it the stone can transform any metal into pure gold and it also produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

"Thanks, (Y/N) can you meet us at Hagrid's hut tonight?"

I nodded and made my way to the Great Hall because it was almost dinner time and Draco was probably already there.

......................................................

Harry Pov

After she left I opened her gift and my eyes widened when I saw the broom cleaning kit and the bracelet with the Snitch charm an I couldn't help but think that maybe she was still the same (Y/N) and that maybe it was me who changed.

......................................................

(Y/N) Pov

After dinner I stayed in the common room waiting for the right time to leave for Hagrid's hut.

When I thought it was time I left the common room carefully and made my way to Hagrid's hut. I arrived at the same time as the trio and they knocked on the door.

"What are you doing here?"

Hagrid said and before I could open my mouth Harry had already answered.

"We know about the Philosopher's Stone."

I saw Hagrid's eyes go wide open as he hushered us inside.

"How do you know about that?"

"It doesn't matter, we think Snape is trying to steal it."

"It's not Professor Snape."