New Friends

(Y/N) Pov

We left the classroom after that, everyone was too shocked about what they had just witnessed to make the usual excited chatter while going down the stairs.

Ron: Brilliant isn't he? Completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with but he's really been there, you know? He's looked evil in the eye.

Ron's loud voice echoed from a couple of steps above, I looked back and raised my eyebrows at the duo.

(Y/N): You say that now but I remember seeing your legs shake like a leaf. Pussy.

Ron: You don't know anything!

(Y/N): Oh yeah, then how about the way your voice broke when he talked to you? Everyone heard that, you can't deny it.

We left them behind, I was done with letting them start the fight first, if they think they can try to make a fool out of me whenever they start something then I can do it too, the only difference is that I succeed.

Hermione was tucked away in Blaise's embrace, she hated this class and I can't blame her, she is a kind and helpful person, seeing that spider go through that, Neville thinking about how much his parents went through, it all made her mad and sad.

Hermione: There's a reason those curses are unforgivable. To perform them in a classroom... I mean, did you see Neville's face?

(Y/N): Yeah, I felt so bad for him, but I don't think there's anything we can do about it. Moody is here on Dumbledore's invitation and I doubt that he will do anything about this if we told him.

We stopped right beside Neville, he looked like he was in a trance, just looking at the painted glass window.

Hermione: Neville?

Moody appeared out of nowhere and touched Neville's shoulder, shaking him a little, the pain-filled look on his face could make everyone's heart hurt.

Moody: Son? You all right?

Neville nodded but we could see that lie from miles away.

(Y/N): He is clearly not alright. A blind man could see it from the top of these stairs.

Moody cleared his throat and nodded at my words. I need to find a time to talk to him alone, try to imply that I know who he is, see if my theory is correct.

Moody: Come on. We'll have a cup of tea. I want to show you something.

Moody turned around and went back up the stairs, Neville slowly following, I just hope he doesn't come out of that room worse than he is right now, Hermione looked my way and raised her eyebrows.

Hermione: I know you love doing sarcastic comments or just comments, but maybe tone it down a bit with Moody. We don't know what he might do once he has grown tired of them, after what I just witnessed I wouldn't be surprised if he used one of those three on you or any of us.

(Y/N): Then just kill me now cause they come out of my mouth faster than I intend them to.

She shook her head but a small smile crept into her face, I put myself underneath Draco's arm just enjoying being close to him, what a surprising and bizarre way to start our mornings, this could've put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, and I'm extremely b*tchy when I'm in a bad mood, also very cuddly, I  don't know how Draco can put up with it, but I'm thankful cause a just a session of his cuddles make me happy for a week.

..................Timeskip..................

After getting the cuddles that helped put me in a good mood, rain started to pour down heavily ruining any chances to go outside so we settled for doing some reading at the Great Hall that was now packed with students putting their names in the Goblet.

The light coming from it was enough to light up the whole room making the atmosphere much more mysterious and ominous, every time a new name was put a round of applause was heard, it would take my focus from the book I was reading but nothing too troublesome.

Draco and Blaise were close by with some Durmstrang students that had approached after seeing that Viktor was comfortable around us, they were joking around, sometimes pushing each other playfully, and then laugh about it.

(Y/N): Boys will always be boys.

Hermione and I shared a laugh until they came up to us, we had briefly talked with the foreign students before they went to talk and get to know each other so introductions weren't done very properly.

Draco: This, gentlemen, is my friend (Y/N) Potter and her best friend, Hermione Granger.

After hearing what he said I hit his arm, hard. He looked at me while rubbing the spot I hit.

(Y/N): Your what? There's no friend here, I'm your girlfriend! Your girlfriend!

Suddenly they all laughed making me look at them weirdly,  I could feel my eyes wanting to tear up but I would not allow them to.

Draco: Don't make that face baby. I was kidding, it was a joke. I just wanted to see how you would react. I'm sorry, don't cry and don't hit me again. That seriously hurt.

(Y/N): You deserved it and you're grounded. No kisses.

I crossed my arms and pouted, I knew this wasn't the best introduction but I didn't care after the scare I just had.

Draco: No! Love I'm sorry! Don't ground me like that. You know I love your kisses. Give me a different punishment.

(Y/N): Well, boys. You know my name but I don't know yours.

Student 1: I'm Dimitry, this is Alexei and Ilya. It is a pleasure to meet you ladies.

I smiled at them, ignoring Draco's grumbling and whining in the background, he wouldn't be grounded for long, I can't stay mad at him, it's a weakness of mine. Before the conversation could go any further a group of people entered, cheering loudly.

Hufflepuff: Come on, Cedric. Put it in!

(Y/N): I bet he also says that in the bedroom.

Hermione: (Y/N)!

She hit my shoulder while the boys laughed, she joined us not long after.

Ilya: I think we'll all get along just fine.

Cedric did a dramatic pause inside the Age line, turned around, and put his name on the Goblet, and smiled, he looked at me and winked before throwing himself at his friends and leaving, making me shiver in my seat and not in a good way.

(Y/N): For Merlin's sake.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1115